Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Are The Best Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oneshokid, Nov 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

ok writers give me a few suggestions on nice ink markers bout to get 1 or 2

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

like ''graffiti'' brnad or homemade

3. Beast0ne

Beast0ne Member

ya man krink is where its at yo, but homemade is always the best cause its how you want it and its made exactly to your liking man.

4. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

ill start with homemade

5. stylz 27

stylz 27 Member

Molotow

MOLOTOW 127hs i just got em there sick for the blackbook,i was using prismacolour but they leave streaks ,molotow all the way

6. Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz Senior Member

are you sure? from what ive found krinks quility has gone way down since he started selling mainstream. Make ur own markers its a part of graff thats dieing your own ink will most likely be better. 1shot or rusto bucket an mineral spirits are all you need.

7. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Exactly.. I'm fine with my mops and my ghetto krink. I just recently started wanting to rock a nice thin chisel tag (k-71/Uni style), but I can't find a good place to buy a Uni nearby, and K-71's are a rip.

I guess I'm sticking with pen ink and GK.

8. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

You can get unipaints cheap from
    markingpensdepot.com

The only inks I'd buy would be Grog Red and Garvey Violet. Seem to be the best staining inks in my opinion and stain harder with some more stainers and some carbon and shellac.
    My favorite valve marker is probably a zig mini 2way glue pen filled with red pen ink and some iodine or some grog red/garvey violet mix.
    For mops, I love mini mops for paint or ink and stampendous mops for ink.

9. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Eh, I'm not into buying markers online. I've found maaaad sites with cheap as fuck markers though, so if I feel the NEED for it, then I'll buy from there.

10. eL.kORE.ONE

eL.kORE.ONE Member

get some otr markers or some krink ones they are probably the best ones out there!

11. graffgirl

graffgirl Member

Get a black pilot supercolor jumbo. It's cheap, it's held it's own through years and years of graff writers. You can't go wrong with a classic.

12. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

Care to share?

Agree with graff girl. Jumbos are great reliable markers. I love mine filled with some garvey.

Um OTR and Krink are definately not the BEST out there. Krink is definately not, the products are always about half filled and don't really do great against the buff. OTR is better but I still think that the best would have to be Grog, O ink, or Illadel if your gonna buy ink/markers

13. stylz 27

stylz 27 Member

MOLOTOW 640pp there"s tar in them shits hard2 buff

14. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

philip mcdougal try the kingpen escobar

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i got the OTR .006 Circle tip. And its got a good strong tip but its just not juicy at all, its streaky and doesnt cover enough and has no pump system.. gunna see if i can modify it a lil. but as is, im not a big fan.

16. Solace_one

Solace_one Member

I use a Shoe-polish mop. The nib is fucked, though.... I might just have to buy a new one, or something. Going to make a Deo one, and tried to refill a DecoFabric marker. Its nib is worn out too, though, too worn to pump..... I've also got a sharpie magnum Industrial Version, it would kick ass if only it were wetter.... when you get the ink flowing, it writes good!!! It clearly states on the marker that it can kill you at least five different ways, though, and has xylene....

also, you can only buy online if you have a credit card. I'm a writer, we're poor.

17. Beast0ne

Beast0ne Member

yo man the funnest part of graffiti is creating your arsonal, fuck man chill out put on some beats and just make some mops, stencils, stickers, posters all the fun shit man, thats what i do and personally its one of the funnest parts of graffiti.

18. SEES 2

SEES 2 Member

home mades cant be beat!

19. 4ENOD

4ENOD Senior Member

Jumbo Pilot marker's all the way!

20. Beast0ne

Beast0ne Member

DEkid1

what the fuck is your problem, i hope you get wrecked faggit, im white but i still dont like to sit around and watch judgmental racist fucks like you get away with beeking about everyone else besides themselves, really your an idiot. and most of all your ignorant

sees 2
    i agree homemade is right down to the nub better