Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Philisophical Concepts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonedope, Apr 8, 2006.

Share This Page

1. soath

soath Elite Member

I often realize i am within a situation that I have forseen, usually in dreams at night, then within the situation I just say "wait Baby, just wait, I had a dream about this and I know where this is going, Lets' make up I am sorry, it's not your fault it's just a mistake, that's life." and usually shit works. peace.

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I've had many dreams before then later on irl I'm like zomg I've had a dream about this.
    I did it in class about three years ago. I was sitting in class and I was like this is so fimiliar then I found a usb/mp3 then I screamed out "I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS". ONLY in the dream though I found this 'item' I didn't know what it was though until when it happened irl I worked it out. Anyone else had some shit like that!?

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i've had a song come to mind then turn on the radio and it's playing.
    i've also dreamt about a cop car with its lights and sirens on, woke up and 10 minutes later a cop car with its lights and sirens on flew down my street.
    among other stuff.

4. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha yeah kinda like "Oh haven't seen that person in agers" and you see them or hear from them.

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah i was just thinking about some friend tonight, after ripping a fat bowl. he then texted me not even 10 seconds after.

6. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

lol same here i dont know if its deja vu but when it does happen your like "omg wtf just happened". You're like i seen this one spot before and everything else after that is whatever else youre doing,like for that split second you remember youve seen that spot somewhere before. i know what youre talkin bout dude i love it when it happens for some reason lol

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

The conclusion is final:

Smoking weed grants wishes.

8. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

hahaha but smoking weed was my only wish.

Anybody here familiar with Carl Gustav Jung? Awhile ago I read his book Man & His Symbols which is a 300-400pg book describing what Jung learned through out his life(written right before he died), in there he put forth a theory I find very interesting concerning the relation between your conscious/unconscious minds. He suggests that all of those little wired 'coincidences' that you guys are talking about are everything but, instead he says that contents of the unconscious are directly influenced by the collective unconscious and that in a waking state on certain occasions that for whatever reason unknown to us information is quickly slipped into the conscious mind causing these weird little occurrences.

9. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

sounds like any ol' bullshit to me

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

amends that makes sense... if u can think that deeply hah

my girls mom is married to this guy from ghana africa and hes crazy into different types of religion and even voodoo and shit... and he said rastafarianism calls pot 'wisdom weed' because marijuana was found growing on king solomons grave or something along those lines...
    all i know is i have way deeper conversations when im actually high, which hasnt been often since i smoke everyday... but when u take a few days off, then smoke, then sit around and talk u do seem more connected to humanity or the earth or whatever the conversation is about usually.... im in the process of quitting though so i know next time i smoke itll be like im 13 again lol

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I smoke twice a day and haven't built up a huge tolerance.
    I think my highs last shorter though.

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

id like to get to the point where i just smoke once at night and thats it... but i have a huge tolerance and it sucks... i plan to stop completely for a month or maybe 2 and then limit myself to smoking once a day... god help me, im on day 3 cold turkey

13. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

Deja vu is fucking nuts. I had a dream I was sliding down the middle of the street on my back looking up at my legs in the air, then I look to my right and see my arm sliding against the pavement. Then that is exactly what I saw when I got hit by a car. After that I sat up and saw my right shin was at a 90 degree angle. Fucking awful... Even though I got hit I didn't feel ANY pain while I was sliding down the street. Like an out of body experience I was just watching it happen through my eyes. Also I felt complete peace... I say it was worth it haha.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  14. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

if you really like deja vu try relating everything you see and hear to yourself and relate it to your life
    then eat a ton of acid
    and also fast
    you'll either reach enlightenment or schizophrenia

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

God is the universe everything that exist in the universe was created by the most high and is the most high, God is inside of all of us if you accept
    Peace Love Unity Positivity into your life and YOU will become God
    God created the devil as well and its just as easy to become a devil.

immortal technique said it the best
    "God is not religion but a spiritual bond"

God does care if you care about him.

16. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

lakim shabazz...you may just reaffirm my faith in humanity
    haha the best coincidence/deja vu i've had in a while
    your the man

17. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

from the Nation of Gods and Earth
    a branch of the nation of islam

Supreme mathematics is an alleged system of understanding numbers alongside concepts that are used along with the supreme alphabet as tools to unlocking the keys to reality and/or the universe.

(1)Knowledge-

is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our SUN, which is the foundation of our Solar system. Also the Original Man whom is the foundation of ALLAH's family. KNOWLEDGE=SUN=ORIGINAL MAN.

(2)Wisdom-

is wise-words being spoken, or to speak Knowledge(wise-dome meaning a wise-mind), and act according to it. Wisdom is WATER, or the vital building block of life. Wisdom is the Original Woman because thru her Cipher(womb) life is continued. It is also a reflection of one's Knowledge, and is shown and proven by the Moon being a reflection of the Sun's light(knowledge). Knowledge+the reflection of Knowledge=Wisdom(1+1=2). WISDOM=MOON=ORIGINAL WOMAN.

(3)Understanding-

is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

(4)Culture/Freedom-

Culture is one's way of living. Meaning one's language(wisdom), and customs(ways and actions). Freedom, is to have a 'free-dome', or to lack restraints. The Original Man's culture is Islam(freedom, justice, and equality), which is peace.

(5)Power/Refinement-

Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. Power is the truth which is Allah's mathematics. To Knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

(6)Equality-

is the state, or quality of being Equal. Meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom, making it Understood thru Understanding.

(7)GOD-

Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(8)Build/Destroy-

To build is to elevate the mentality of self, and others around self. To add-on positive energy to Allahs nation. To Destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive.

(9)Born-

is the completion of all in existence. To manifest from Knowledge to Born, which is the law of mathematics. To be complete in itself.

(O)Cipher-

is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120). All in existence pertains to a cipher.

19. Baron

Baron Moderator

I hate talking about existentialism. All it ever shows you is that nothing you do matters and the entire time you talk about "how nothing matters" nothing is accomplished.

What I've learned
    You've made it when you have moved out of the city you grew up in because any city can be a trap.
    Don't let drugs define you.
    Don't run with scheisty cats.
    Everyone is capable of doing anything they want, it's just that many don't realize it.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I have a worldly depression. The whole thing about existentialism makes me so depressed. I long for things I'll never know it and consumes a lot of my thinking. I wish things didn't matter so much and other people actually think about this lol. We are creatures lost in space man..we made EVERY thing on this earth up. It all started with the dirt and the trees and now we have cars, and telephones, and screws for the glasses on our faces...Too much light pollution. Years and years ago people relied on the night sky for so so much, and now in most places you can't even see it. Its the saddest thing in the universe.

At the same time I'm happy I realize these things, about being a creature lost in space...because it improves my lifestyle as an individual. I don't care for much material things, or money...I just want to exist while I have the chance and have friends and see life.

Nobody ever accomplishes anything talking about existence because nobody knows the real answers. Its like chasing the wind...you'll never catch it.