Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

2. patrick

patrick New Member

Does anybody no retailers in America where you can get poscas? Do they even sell them in america or do you have to order them online?

3. Steelc

Steelc Member

ai361.photobucket.com_albums_oo52_TheRogue_1_Pic_0044.jpg

This was my first kinda ghetto-mop. Made it in like 10 mins. Just a contact solution bottle with blue paint and alcohol and contact solution to thin it out. Used a sponge (dunno what kind) and poked a hole through it and put a little tube inside so I could squeeze it for drippy paint.

4. markingz.

markingz. Banned

shit, a while ago i got some of those no name markers from like michaels, cant wait to use em though, they got dope colors

5. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Art Stores mothafucka lurk moar.

6. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

wtf markers are u talkin about??? i need some dope ass colored marks...pics?? and for steelc...take the straw out cuz think about it...wen u turn it horizontal to write on somethin that straw isnt gonna be in the paint any more...plus ull get more drips without it...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  7. noxi

noxi Elite Member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  8. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

That might be the most ghetto marker I've ever seen in my life. But it works so who gives a shit. lol good job man. How long did that take?

9. noxi

noxi Elite Member

like 2 hours. But thats because i couldnt find my hot glue gun lol. Imma take off the glue and put some jb weld on instead so itll be stronger.

10. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

tell me...good idea or not: silver grog in a stampendous...

11. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Yeah I'd imagine the entire tip bends a little when you write with it? What's the body?

Edit: Error, thank you SO much for that sig. Nobody will ever understand how to appreciate it enough without seeing the original...

12. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

hahaha i know what you're sayin'! i used to actually keep watching the old one in hopes it would happen and when i saw this i almost shit myself.
    P.S. answer my question, dick.

13. noxi

noxi Elite Member

nope doesnt bend or even go in at all. Stays perfectly still. The body was like this mini spray thing. like this
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51174724TXL._AA280_.jpg

14. markingz.

markingz. Banned

ill try to get a pic up, but they're called 100 markers plain and simple(not the plain and simple part) but yeah you can get a pic of em on google images, i think they run out fast but i dont give a shit they only cost me 20 bucks and have more colors and dont bleed while prismas run out mad fast and bleed like hell so whateva im satisfied.

15. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

16. Cesk

Cesk Banned

It should work, I mean it will flow but it might soften the body and make it weird.

17. Steelc

Steelc Member

It was only like maybe an inch long. The straw worked but ya I took it out. I put it in cause the sponge was a lil' dry. But it works fine now. I just made another shoe polish one. It's a badass mix of green and blue. I'll take pics of it later. Kinda seagreenish I guess.

18. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

What's it from? I racked a few warheads candy spray things that are similar but the body is solid =/ can't squeeze it.

19. noxi

noxi Elite Member

lol my mom had some from where she worked so i just snagged a few.

20. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Page 800get is about noxis mom?
    D: