Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

Kind of a funny story, a bout a week or two ago, I was out with a guy from my crew droppin tags, we get to this nice wall on a semi busy street, and it was still early (11 ish). I was just gonna drop a throw as tall as I could, started half the outline, cop drives by, must've seen us in the rearview cause I think he tried to do a u turn, but he rode up onto a high area of the curb and his front bumper got him stuck there, we dipped and after looking back, I could still see the cops lights sitting on the curb. Cops in this city can't do u turns for shit, I've seen a few go too wide and hit mailboxes and shit.

2. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

What?
    This has made no sense to me.

3. MUtHErFuKIn EnVii

MUtHErFuKIn EnVii New Member

Crazy night

This 1 is crazy me nd bout 7 homeboys go bombin..im frm long island i write nv down wif riot squadd ..holla at me we gett shyt popin..neways we bombin by the chillsz in i say round east islip bayshore on saxon hytin filllsz 1 ma mansz can run fukin highway patrol rolled up we dipped under the truck den he chase 1 ma mansz nd dey beat his ass fukin pigggs...den i bounce cross da highway nd called it a night...

4. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

5. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

your spelling is atrocious.

6. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

7. NockOne

NockOne Senior Member

mauy tai and BJJ is best ...o and Sambo and judo....Cause Fedor is tha best

8. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I pulled out. I guess that's a pretty good getaway story...

9. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

i say this is a troll post.. he spelled Highway and Night correctly.

10. HADES.

HADES. Senior Member

one phrase...
    K-9 Unit.

hate it.

11. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

One time i did a graphity and then went to jail

12. dekor138

dekor138 Member

This just happen today I was boimbing with my Homie and there is a tunnel that leads to a littel spot its chill as fuck anyways so me and my homie get there around 9am so as we are walking there I see some trucks cruzing by the train tracks so we hurry up and get to the spot we were there for at least 2hours I had to roll the suface or else the wall would suck in the spray paint and it was some rust-o paint it was ok anyways so after I am done rolling I begin to do my piece so everything cool 35 min later I am done I am tried so I chill in the tunnel and waiting for my homie to pack up n shit so i hear I squeek from the car brakes( there is a road above the tunnel) so I was WTF was that then I see a rope fall down and two workers jump down also I fucken booked toward a ladder that lead to the road so peek my head up and I see the truck I was like fuck so I jumped the fence and I start running as I am running I look behind me I see the guys get back into the truck they were yelling at us so by the time they get back in to the truck we are at least 45 yards away lucky there was fence we jumped and we just went to my hoimes house

We ran back to his house yeah two kids with two big ass bags full of. Paint hahaha got lucky this time

13. dior

dior Senior Member

it took u 2 hours to roll it blank

14. I'd Hit It.

I'd Hit It. Member

you kinda gotta wait till it dries a bit especially with paint like rusto.

15. dekor138

dekor138 Member

i was just saying 2 hours it was like an 1:45. got there at like 9:40 left at like 11
    and you know whats fucked up our shit was up for like 20 min then got buffed
    the guys that came were cleaning every thing up fucking gay

16. moments happen

moments happen New Member

LAS vegas FREEWAY SIGNS

I ECD oner and uber of las vegas were painting the 95 freeway hitting those nice green freeway signs and a security guard rolls up on the other side of the sound barrier so when i go to hop down hes tellin me im gonna get my faced smashed in so i run along the sound wall which is a 25 foot drop on one side and about 15 on the other so im runnin on the wall come to a fence and theres about 8 cops and the security guard i thought about hoppin on the freeway but i hop down and the guard is tryin to hop the fence and thats when i dipped from the cops into the nieghborhood hid in a bush in someones front yard cause they had the hood blocked already by cops so i hid in the bush for about 2 hours with cops in sight and dogs which was scary then i noticed all the cops fled found a nice abandon house passed out left in the morning with no jail time in vegas the homie wasnt so lucky :confused:

17. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

have i ever told u guys about the time i ran so fast from the cops that the dust from my the street actually made him go KING STATUS!

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  19. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

(sniff) (sniff) hmm whats that.......
    SMELLS LIKE A HATER!!!!

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you kno you should really take some comedy classes. all of your posts are facetious. go head and google that. your not even funny just a waste of space