Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

L can also be used as another word for blunt

or it can mean LSD

usually people are talking about a blunt when they say L, at least round here they do.

2. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

havent heard that before. i guess its an area thing. but thats what i grew up with.
    up here an L is strickly an L joint.

just seems wierd to call a blunt an L to me

3. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

what's the point of it though? to make one side fatter?

4. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

you can make nicer cones when you roll it, fatter end = more bud. i usually cut the zig-zag at an angle, but that would probably confuse you guys more than a regular L already is...

if you have enough bud, then you can roll a two paper extension, which hopefully is straight forward, if not. you take the second paper and put it straight, rather than sideways

5. drunkenshits_one

yea i get you. i usually do two papers if i don't have a swisher to use for alot of weed.

never heard of an L though... smart idea

6. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

LOL swisher and alot of weed confused me for a second, then I realised that Im used to smoking fat blunts so alot to you is apparently regular to me.
    Not Flamin just thought Id add, lately Ive been rollin backwoods, they burn SO damn slow plus you can roll them fat as fuck.

7. drunkenshits_one

yep probably, i just got off a two year probation last month and i'm still not back in the groove.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  8. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Yeah here everyone calls (in louisiana) a blunt an L but I always knew a L to mean a L joint in NY jetpack

I cant roll a (joint) L for my life

9. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

we call joints joints and hardly anyone smokes blunts

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i was rolling blunts before i knew what a bong was

it all depends where you grew up

11. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

e-terror's right. i was bunnin blunts before i hit a bong too, its not like you can bring a bong to school an hit it during breaks. you could bring a nice B though an puff on that. now though, i seldom bunn B's, only on a celebration, id rather just take a bong hit. perculator bongs = roasty toasty

and puresole, i live in canada, not NY. the land where it snows 6 months of the year an you gotta live off a blunt an a beer.

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i wanna see what those backwoods jawns are all about. ive heard good things.

i was torn yesterday wether to get a pack of those or a pack of mango phillies.

i bought a yoohoo instead

13. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

if you cant roll, dont get them. there actual leafs. and you have to be able to roll well or itll turn out like a limp dick. my homie rolled one up before, word is bond, the shit looked like a floppy brown mans dick. was hard to put it in my mouth.

14. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

uhh, i know how to roll a blunt sir

15. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

i know you do my friend. but backwoods are harder to roll than a regular skin would be. thats all im sayin

16. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

not really, there pretty easy just have to take your time

17. Cham

Cham Elite Member

I find that I'm less sketched when I get moderatly high and go out.... but if I get super blasted ill walk for hours and forget to hit up and shit...or shit will sketch me out hella bad and I won't get anything done.....

18. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

yeah.. but who wants to spend longer rolling a blunt than smoking it? anyone can make a blunt look great when they take 20 minutes to roll it, but to get it done quickly is the challenge. i pride myself on being a reasonably fast roller, i can roll an L in under a minute.

same here man, usually one beattie does it for me, otherwise i think im being watched by anything and everything. it works best for me when I have two beers and a piff. usually the third or fourth beer makes me feel too invincible.

19. Cham

Cham Elite Member

seriously... if I start drinking I start not giving a fuck cuase I get stuck on bullshit going on and then I usually end up getting arrested or jumped or in a fight casue if someone give me shit when I'm in that rut ill mouth off or just start smashing on them... trouble is usually when someone does that to me they are with 2 or 3 other people aswell.... and I'm usually alone

20. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

thankfully im a really really shady looking guy, not many people start shit, they just look at me. talk whatever under their breathe an walk away.

the other night i was wearing a black sweater with my hood up, an this group of like 7 or 8 people walking towards me. i thought i was gonna get jumped. but they just looked at me all wierd an said "that guys sketchy, just keep walking"

it can be pretty cool, but usually leads to a life of isolation. no one wants to walk up to the sketchy guy and befriend him:(

BUT people dont bump into me on the sidewalk, which is ill