Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Beko

Beko Senior Member

not passenger trains, i guess i should have been more specific. freight trains

2. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Ask someone or pay a lot of attention? Go up to train dudes ask em about it say you're benching in a parking lot down the tracks. idk something like that?

who else uses google earth to check out spots

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  3. 0nly10fmikind

0nly10fmikind Senior Member

i did when i still lived there. i got mad tags downtown. I think i went to HS wit yu lol, i remember that name Shofs

lol yea i be doin that stuff sometimes to find the best spots. you can do live traffic to see how high profile it is too.

TOY question---
    did the word Capped come from the movie Style Wars when the dude Cap was goin over erbodies ****?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

5. VERBS

VERBS Member

okay im not tobig of a toy with graffiti but i have a couple quiestions about bombing science, will i get notifications everytime someone else comments in the forums?? what about the battle forum,someone pm me and gie me some help,thx.

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yes you can enable this feature by clicking on "forum actions" (top of page menus, under the blue stripe) and then selecting "edit profile".
    you'll be linked to your settings.
    on the left panel's menus, look for "general settings"
    scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and set it to "instantly, using email"

this will get you email notifications everytime someone else posts in a thread you've posted in. (this process is called "subscribing" to a thread)
    you can later on manage your thread subscriptions in your "my subscriptions" folder which can also be found by clicking on "forum actions" (top of page menus, under the blue stripe) and then selecting "edit profile".

7. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Who knows what goes into a small time graff investigation in a small town with no dedicated vandal squad? As far as I've seen they just do a lot of picture taking and ask for info around schools/ in the paper. I really don't see what they can do even if they see a couple random sketches in your notebook.

8. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

what time is best to go painting, i know as late as possible, but what time do u usually go? would 9.30-10.00pm be too early?

9. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

still alot of people out then. 12 - 3 is good but i find the best time is from 3 - 6 am, nobodys out at all except for taxis

10. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

And drunk people. But always be careful.

11. sez.

sez. Member

wat are some good qaulity/high end markers to use for black book work i see alot of people doing fades with markers an the crappy ultra fine tip sharpy im useing wont do shit but bleed over every thing

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lol id say the majority of the people here use prisma colors. But there a shit ton of different brands.

If you got the $$, get yourself of tria markers, best you can get imo

13. Colors

Colors Banned

Sharpies/prismaas alllll day. regualr sharpies not that fine tip junk

14. sez.

sez. Member

thamks bro

15. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

different spots get painted at different times, find a god damn marker you like. somebody answer the one question asked on this page so far that has been asked one million times instead of five

16. Colors

Colors Banned

Alright i doubt anyone has an answer but im really confused. I went on amazon with a $25 gift card and bought $26 and some change worth of junk, but the order still processed and is shipping. Then, just to see what the hell was happeneing, i put something worth $50 in my cart and went to the checkout screen and it said the card had enough money on it to buy it...but the card is only supposed to have $25? it's a debit card so it should have ran out of money, idk if its being confused with a credit card?

17. sez.

sez. Member

chill out bro y u trippen its just graff its not like the feds gna crack your ass for moven keys its all part of the game if your scared go to church.

18. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

any one know any good graff movies where they go through piecing techniques

19. Colors

Colors Banned

Eh nevermind reality just burnt me.

20. Mori

Mori Senior Member

hahaha you get charged for ALL dat junk colors?