Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Who Am I

Who Am I Member

word.

2. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

just smoked some purple frost...when you break the nugs up the inside core is literally straight purple and the stem the nug was on was purple in some spots...probably the best weed ive smoked ina whilllle

3. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

the best stuff we get out here in KS is some white widow and a few other medical strains... not my preference but sure as hell not bad. Occasionally people will talk about gettin AK but no one ever does haha

Last night pickin up a sack my dude tried to give me this shit with stems and seeds all up in a bitch. sat and waited 30 mins for him to get that shit out hahaha i don't deal with that.

4. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Haha, I smoked with some guys from work I've never smoked with before last night and they brought some of the brownest weed I've ever seen. I smoked a bit of it because I didn't wanna be rude, but I dropped out quick cuz it was fucking gross and I wasn't the least bit high.

5. Who Am I

Who Am I Member

its ur duty as a coworker/friend to tell them and then (depending) give them a better connc.....
    ...maybe idk,
    pics of my new piece later.

6. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

i just got this bronco kush and it is the best weed i've ever smoked Haha i'm so high

7. Decide

Decide Senior Member

man i hardly get hallucinations when im high but today i was in the forest today in some hut place tonight and i felt an energy off an another human felt like it was right behind me and i saw it pretty dope got chills down my back.. gatorade works good for bong water.

8. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

9. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Just picked this up yesterday for FREE. It was free because I signed over my growing rights that I got when I recieved my medical marijuana card. My caregiver (the guy who has my rights and grows my plants) drops off and the dispensary and tells me when he has made his delivery. He then tells the dispensary i'll be in to get my free monthly half ounce credit. I got a free ounce of Pineapple Express, but I traded an 8th of that for an 8th of Mango Kush. The mango kush is amazing, smells and tastes like mangos. I have yet to sample the pineapple though

View attachment 529594

View attachment 529595

View attachment 529596

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  10. sank.

sank. Senior Member

that looks waaay dank man, but only a half oz for a month?

that wouldn't last me very long haha

11. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

is that a pic of the mango or the pineapple express? they look massively dense haha

i had a pretty good night last night. i got smacked and watched akira full screen on the computer with the lights off haha pretty intense. then i had a big cold glass of mango juice and then watched the muppets christmas special. o ya i also got to blaze in freshly fallen snow last night :)

12. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

3 posts up...don't feel like quoting...

did you say you had weed called pineapple express?
    ...seriously? -_-

13. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

i fell ya man, a half of even some super dank will only last me two weeks at the most if i'm really trying to conserve it, but usually i'll go through that in a week then be broke for a week and do it all again when money comes around

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

sounds like you got ripped man signing off you growing right fora half oz a month??? why not ask for a oz why not just keep the right since its legal and you have as much weed you want and still sell to the dispensary??

15. black midget

black midget Senior Member

try listerine lol..how did the gatorade work?
    and that half ounce looks beast but those stems look huge..ive smoked all kinds of diffrent named buds but they all taste the same i dont get when people say its fruity how can smoke taste fruity?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  16. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Wowww. Like smoking flavored tobacco, you can taste it. I've smoked Grandaddy Purps that smelled and tasted like Fruity Pebbles cereal. It was amazing.

17. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

oddly enough, i always compaire weed like that to fruity pebbles too! call it a bowl of cereal

18. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Haha, I've definitely compared the smell of certain bud to fruit loops lol.

Oh, and nice buds provin!

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I think certain bud smells like juicy fruit gum..

and also, when you dry rip a wine flavored black n mild, it tastes just like the flinstones vitamins.

20. black midget

black midget Senior Member

some bud has smelled like straight up mint,later found out the guy stores it in a bengay bottle lol..ive had some that smelled like peaches..speaking of peaches this shit had me lmao when i was stoned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riv1yzjg5vw