Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Keep it quiet, only tell your crew. Dis information is a great weapon. Tell people you hit different spots, only do stencils etc.
    You can only be charged if you're seen as far as I'm aware. So 'no comment' is your favourite sentence with Blue boys.

2. intifada

intifada Senior Member

being an idiot and posting pictures of your work, or even your name on your myspace is horrid. I have actually seen kids doing this lately. WTF

3. skwidboy

skwidboy Member

if you get pulled over by the cops and you have a marker and ink on your hands what happens?

4. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

5. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

Magnets only work on like Montana and Belton and such, the expensive cans with multiple balls. rackable cans usually just have the one ball thats like glass or w.e

6. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

purell nikka

7. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

to skwidboy

Art work? Hope you haven't been bombng where they pull you up.
    Learn how to FUCKING HOLD A MARKER PROPERLY!

8. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

ur preety much fucked unless u have a good reason
    if somone called in on u what ur wearing it would be hard,but if not say like, i was spraypainting my freinds boat or car rims and not be sketchy wen u say it.
    they cant prove u werent unless u got a bag

9. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

say that you were jerkin off and you were on your way to the hosptal cuz your sperm came out black

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

believe it or not, tagging in daytime in high traffic areas is ALOT easier than someone would think. sometimes, you just don't have the means of transportation at night, so might as well take a transit far away and be smart about it. i hate leaving without hittin somethin' up, even if it's a tiny scratch tag on a pole that only walkers will see...

now, to reduce the risk of getting caught during the day... dress somewhat nice, not like a scummy fuck. walk up ready to hit whatever you're hittin. don't just stand there. learn the traffic flow, know when cars aren't coming, or only very few cars are coming at the time. walk on the sidewalk the same direction traffic is going, look back, wreck, cross the street. crotch the marker. if police are going to pull you over in the middle of the day for something that you don't look like you did, at least you know when they're making a uturn so you have enough time to ditch what you need to. and always have an excuse of being in that area, just in case.

the epitome of reducing the risk of getting caught.

11. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

+ drivers dont look at you if there is alot of cars around, they pay attention to the road and not to the average joe writting something on a wall. Nobody is going to stop his car in the middle of traffic.

12. eez

eez Senior Member

Thats great advice actually. Always go in the day, night is like asking to be caught. Don't all go in a drove, I say 2-3 people at most and dress like you love church. Slacks and a button up shirt man, no joke. If you dress the part they will looking at you before you even think about doing anything, if not they'll literally have to see you in the act to even be suspicious.

i've found even if someone sees you, if you just act like your supposed to be there, completely ignoring tthem, nothing ever comes of it. might not work for you, but... couldnt hurt if you get seen.

13. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Dress metro (I think yanks call it a "Bro"). Don't carry a bag, stash that shit in your belt, fools!
    Stay in school.

14. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

dont write your name and adress after your throw.
    trust.

15. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

false, do that shit all day.
    *insert fake address and silly name here*
    YEA THAT'S ME, REPPING MY HOUSE... ALL DAY!

16. blaje

blaje Senior Member

when yer using a car
    I've always thought about getting like number stickers to change your license plate number so if someone calls you in they can't fin you later...but if you get pulled over with that shit, yer fucked.
    I personally love going in the car, me and my dudes just pile out of the jeep and bomb then cruise away...
    never had an issue.
    also in the jeep when we turn our head lights out it kills the license plate light too, this is decent if someone yells you can get away without them getting your plates

17. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Just walk, man! what is it with cats driving to every stop?
    if it's a fair way off I can uderstand, but to every spot?
    Shit, do you not have legs or something?

18. BOMiT

BOMiT Member

As a person who has been caught, here are my tips that could have saved me:

-wear gloves, but only keep one pair on, do not have multiple pairs in your bag. If you get caught with no paint on your hands, you can argue in court and proove that you couldnt have done any graff wuthout having paint on your hands.

-if you know people saw you and are calling the cops, find the closest general store and run into it, go into the corner of the store drop your backpack and ditch your glove.

-DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH, if your going bombing in a new hood ask fellow writers how many cops normally patrol and at which time is the least bait

-If your going to tag, the time that people are going home from work, school etc. is the best time, nobody is going to possibly miss their bus or train to report a fucking tagger. and once you finished dropping your tag you just walk into the flow of people.

-WEAR CLUBING CLOTHES!!! If your bombing in the early hours of the morning and you get pulled over by a cop you just say you are coming back from a club. If possible, try and get club bracelets, fluo wristbands, club type shit.

master of disguise that shit

19. INKdKRINK

INKdKRINK Member

Dont use the same route to leave as you entered. ALways go a different way. My homie lili taught me that.

20. erin-321

erin-321 Member

lmfaao, that magnet thingss cool, i never thought of thatt. now i wont have to worry bout carrying it around by my parentss ;)

and i bring my frieend with mee when i go to spot for me. if she sees any cops or people coming we book it.