Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

^ i think it going to look a lot better than the last one. i think you should try something different with the 3d this time though

ai43.tinypic.com_15oa5vr.jpg

2. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

i like that shit^^ do a nuty fill with a crispy out line and a pink forcefeild to make it pop :D

sear get at me for an exhange, mine wont look anyhting close to that. but holla if ur down

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  3. umopepisdn

umopepisdn Member

Newest sketch,
    Don't really have any pens left, traded them away when i bought my graphic tablet, so i had to use a black ballpoint pen:

ai43.tinypic.com_vhrlow.jpg

Don't really like the result, i never seem to do, crits would be appriciated..

/Shae

4. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

cool man... since you seem to be going simple try making the letters proportionate to each other same height, width etc... i like the idea of the background but try using a perspective for that as well so it will pop out at you ya know?

5. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

6. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

so getting a new name is never easy
    ive been informed that theres a really good writer by the name of DEL so im putting that on the back burner
    i bet someone has the name Say but ill use it to sketch til i get a confirmed name in the future. anyway
    [Broken External Image]:http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/Shovoo/DSC00220.jpg

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I use longer names for practice. I get more letters down that way. I just can't rock a three letter name.

8. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

ive tried alot of 3 letter combos...i cant just get the longer words to flow well, plus 3 is like my lucky numbre or something...i cant get down with 5 letter + words, and 4 just looks awkward sometimes

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

everytime you post i feel like a broken record.

ONCE AGAIN NO BARS ARE EVEN
    YOUR T IS HIDEOUS
    THE FLAVOR/STYLE YOUR TRYING TO ADD TO YOUR LETTERS IS BEING EXECUTED TERRIBLY

the best one is the second one. work off that one.

btw i gagged looking at your tofe tag.

inb4 get off my dick.

just so you know i give harsh crits because clearly you dont listen to any crits. your shits been of the same quality since you joined the site. and before you throw a hissy fit and clog up the forum ill give you 2 options. just take my advice or battle me. either way is fine.

10. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

alright man,so you want me to repeat the 2nd sketch until i got all the proportions right,and then what?And i wouldnt know if i would want to battle ,you never post flicks of ur shit.And i have goten better,and i dont give 3 shits if u think otherwise...and wtf i do listen to crits,if not i wouldnt even atempt straight letters and i fixed the f in my throw,remember?

mista - yea man i was going to tell u that del was taken already,im pretty sure hes a old school san fransisco writer...

sevr - make the right bar of the v the same as the left,all the other letters look better now

pookie - bro i like it,but on the real its mad hard to read

shae - make the h bigger

*** !!! BEFORE ANYONE CLAIMS THAT IM BITING ANYTHING ,I WILL ADMIT I BORROWED THE MOUSE AND THE NOTE AND THE RED THING FROM THE WRITER NOTE IN THE BLACKBOOK THREAD !!!

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3193.jpg

any suggestions on what color i should make the letters??

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  11. soath

soath Elite Member

that R is better for sure. not like I mentioned but still good. the V seems thinner than everthing... I dunno. those letters are pretty tight/straight but not that unique, looking good tho. the cracks are tiny.. tight too.

12. Patchy

Patchy Senior Member

Tofe- its a cool concept even if it is biten, but the O is pretty gross and doesnt fit at all with the other letters Work on it

sevr- i like the cracks and letters but not the back fill. your letters are definatley getting better though

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  13. cocacola

cocacola Senior Member

14. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

tofe- the o fucks it up and so does the way the e is away off to the side. dont like it

sevr- an awful lot better than the last one

give me some ideas for the fill
    ai39.tinypic.com_9iwmxz.jpg

15. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

tofe i like some of ur shit but some is jus wackk

16. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

bottom page bump

17. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

have you thought about doing it good?

18. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

19. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

Dirty, i like it.

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

after you repeat it and get your bars even then SLOWLY start bending the bars and establishing your own style. and either battle me or dont im not guna post flicks just so you can test the water. so make your mind up either blind battle or puss out. and you def havent shown any progress besides finally making your F in your throw more defined. if you didnt have so many posts id think you were new. and next time just post the straight instead of the rest. oh yeah and i also dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck. im guna tell you my opinion everytime you post something until you start listening and showing progress.