Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chemistry 101:Beginner Ink Labs and Pics

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by HëRbN, Jul 2, 2008.

Share This Page

1. jack666

jack666 Member

what about grog corio inferno 99$ alchool pen ? all in blue and black

2. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

cut out the chocolate ink and it sounds dope just don't put to much alcohol in

3. spher

spher Senior Member

rubbing alchol and dettol
    mix that with as many sharpies as u want
    ..same clour

4. spiltink

spiltink Banned

well it is a ink made of of waste material

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

160+ pens , i usually use 200 (Black or blue)
    1/2 cup Naptha (99% alc can be substituted)
    1/2 cup PVC primer
    good long squirt of garvey.
    full glass refill of pilot (black or blue)

Use one color. black OR Blue, i prefer black, garvey + PVC primer are AND ghost purple. Comes out semi thick as far as ink goes, use as is or cut in another ink.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  6. Phreak

Phreak Member

Is there anyway to get a homemade florescent color without using a shit acrylic?

7. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Not that im aware of. There are florescent "inks" that you can buy, most are actually an acrylic base though making them unmixable. Homemade-wise i think it would invlove dissolving or suspending pigments, if its even possible,which is pretty difficult. If you wanna give it a shot i would find an already existing ink like whats in copic markers or prismas type of ink but even then the level of florescents that i imagine your looking for is gunna be very hard to achieve. the widest variety of bright alcohol bases colors that ive seen while searching the web are actually body paint. where lies your problem with how opaque and permanent it will be. hus being the reason most graffiti INKs are darker colors, last longer and are harder to get rid of, and are generally better stainers - although there are some yellow/brown stainers out there.

Personally ide stick with a very thin paint rather than ink because of the trouble you'll go through to get/make one. You may think about experimenting with just removing the paint from a fllorescent aerosol can or seeing how thin you can get a bucket of florescent sign paint. Opaque air brush colors are another idea but mixing with non airbrush chemicals may cause problems even if it says alcohol based.

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

And as far as mixing together like 3 or 4 name brand graff inks together along with something else doesnt really make sense to me unless you know all the existing principle of each ink, Because other people have gone through the steps already to ensure its a heavy duty ink. So really your probly only gunna mess it up by mixing it with a bunch of other shit. If you have a big ole bottle of black grog. go out and crush with it, dont worry about mixing it with a bunch of other crap. This wont make you a chemist.

The only reasons to mess with a lot of premade inks would be to make them stain harder or create colors. And as far as colors go i would stick with just buyin something like SMASH ink which is xylene based and done right. because something like xylene is whats needed to properly do a color ink and most of you cant get xylene or other chemicals and wont be suspending pigments anytime soon.

9. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

I was skipping around through this thread and saw some stuff about koolaid and soy sauce? What does that do in your ink? I'm a little confused.

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

both are used as stainers, soy is also used as an additive for opacity but ive never really seen either do any good.

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

i cant speak on the soy sauce, but kool-aid will help solidify your ink just a tad, just a small amount of additive for those really runny inks. The other good thing to use koolaid for how it makes the ink smell, cause some inks have a stench to them that is unpleasant

12. 8===D

8===D Banned

no ur meant to eat the soy sauce

it enhances your bombing potential

13. phillysake

phillysake New Member

just so i got this right.
    can i put dot 3 and nail polish remover in my ink? im new to the whole ink making process. i know what dot 3 is used for
    but i've been told to put nail polish remover in it as well. what does the nail polish's roll in it? thins it?

14. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

nail polish remover would thin it yes, but i'd be worried of it completely breaking your pigment apart, maybe someone else can shed some light,

my question is, has anyone got any nice tricks to make that d'inferno / nero ink better???

15. shyone

shyone Elite Member

add cod liver oil to help it stain a bit more....you can add biro tubes which have been soaked in methylated spirits to thin out the biro ink and make it less of a gloop to nero, that makes it a bit more opaque *edit just realised that's what everyone else has been saying for the past two pages...sorry

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  16. 8=====D

8=====D Banned

HERE IS THE MOST STAINING RECIPE EVER NOONE CN BUFF IT NOT EVEN MR CLEEN !!!

WHAT YOU DO IS GET ALL THE CHEMICALS FROM UNDER YOUR MOMS SINK AND MIX IT IN A BUCKET NOW STORE IT IN A STRONG air tight CONTAINER (2 LITLER BOTTLES VERY NICE!:~)) NOW PUT SOME MARKER FELT IN (ANY KIND IT WONT MATTER BUT IF U RACKED IT IT WILL STAIN HARDER!!!!!!!)

**BONUS ROUND!** GO THROUGH ALL THE CUPBOARDS IN YUR HOUSE AND ADD AS MANY THING AS YOU CAN TO UR MIX \2 (EVEN HOTDOGS FROM A CAN WIL MAKE UR INK STAIN MORE!!!!!)

NOW U CAN SATIN AND EVEN MR CLEEN WONT CLEEN IT OFF

[Broken External Image]:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...Gyb3jxxJ7ZqO1mB6so6In8ktkd7M7KbWctkY5FSu_RI0Q
    (THIS GUY THINK HE REEL TUFF BUT HE CARNT EVEN CLEEN OFF THIS HARD STAINER INK RECIPE!!! HES A WEAK BOY!!!)

IF YOU WANT A INK THAT CAN BURN A CENTIMETER IN SOLID ROCK U MUST DRINK THE MIXTURE AND PEE INTO YOUR MARKER IT WILL LAST UNTILL VELOCIRAPTURE

a4.bp.blogspot.com__buP2I_qdiuo_TWXUshjSG5I_AAAAAAAAADo_A_pF9Y54uP8_s1600_raptor_jesus21.jpg
    "ONLY THOSE WITH THE FRESHEST, MOST SUCULENT LIVERS WILL BE SAVED"

(THIS GUY WILL SEE UR TAGS AND THINK UR SUPER SIK AND MAYBE BRING U BACK FROM THE DEAD ONLY TO FIND OUT UR SHIT AND KILL U AGEIN LOL)

HAVE FUN STANNING THOSE WALLS U LITTLE CUTS

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  17. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

u tweakin... hot dogs

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  18. 8=====D

8=====D Banned

best thing 2 do with hot dogs is to cook them and put the hot dog jewce aside for later(ill get 2 it later)

then get the cooked hotdogs eat a bit (not 2 much u fat cutn")

and put them in a cheese grater then put that on a fire till crispy

make into a powder

it works as a super staining mega deth powder even mr cllenn carnt get it off

ok now for the hot dog jewce

u must mix it with my homemade special jewce (100$ 4 a liter it takes a while 2 make) it has many uses (over a 1000) and u mix it then put it in and stain sum moard

19. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

will acetone eat through a gatorade bottle

20. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member