Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I lol'd.
    Best troll evar.
    Obvious troll is obvious, however.
    So any more posts will simply be a waste of time on your part.

2. Firm

Firm Member

Crits..

3. zennegen

zennegen Banned

give to get, fag.

4. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

LOL, black midget??

5. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

well who gives a shit, even if you're the worse ever, don't you still have an idea of what looks cool?

6. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

shitty earsnot handstyle. the E's much much bigger and he doesnt fuck up on his S's. you must be black midget. need i say once more, do your own tags or dont do any fuckface.

7. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

dude,
    "i heard bombing science is for homos so i joined".
    I FUCKING LOL'd.

8. shem

shem Senior Member

imo when someon says simply it sucks they mean stop what your doing and do something else bc currently ur shits weak as fuck and crits arent going to help until you start over.

9. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

Attached Files:

10. Firm

Firm Member

Umma be the better man by not acting like a dick. But thanks for your time, I understand where your (the dick) is coming from but since I have no experience I would rather be given some advice by you (the dick) before making judgments on others. So once again thank you (dick).

11. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

has anyone ever heard of a writer that goes by Sek or Kose? if not i'll post up my new name in a lil bit

12. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

you're a fuckin faggot.gtfo

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i almost like the roes tag... itd look better with a chisel or wide tip marker though, and the exclamation point is too weak, maybe try making the top a squiggly line and the bottom a small circle... i think if u practice that one and add accents itll look phat... maybe make the underline a nice clean arrow too... not tryin to rip u apart just tryin to help...
    also if u check the freights artist list on this site there is a sek... no kose but a KOZE...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  14. xSonnyTx

xSonnyTx Senior Member

The main thing I can stress is I seriously doubt that anyone in the toy forums will EVER be big enough to have beef with a king writer for writing the same word. The all-city writers over here aren't legends, and they've been in the game for at least 8 years now.

I can't stress it enough, write what you want

15. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I used to write COPE2... then some fat spic asshole bit me and all my styles so I switched names...

16. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

I did some big ass piece on the LA river, but some pussy crew took the credit for it but their asses just ended u getting arrested

17. xSonnyTx

xSonnyTx Senior Member

I appreciate the sarcastic shit ha but honestly I think Cope2 is way overrated. I know writers here (edit: here being the twin cities) that I feel are better but for some reason a whole grip of people think cope's shit don't stink.

And everyone ends up bringing Cope and Saber. I'm just throwin out my opinion that if you want to write that go ahead. I've got mad respect for Saber so I'd never write that shit. Cope? I'd write it if I thought it was a dope name. That's my opinion, but hell to each his own

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  18. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

19. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

a little. make your letters simpler and round them off a bit. dont try change it too much just write it like 100+ times until it flows and itl develop.

20. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member