Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

cover your face and run... lmao

2. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

plan your escape route
    and have like 3 of them
    in case one back fires
    yall mean?

3. sgLoki

sgLoki Member

I see a lot of bullshit answers here, and I'm new enough to just fuckin answer you....

First thing, if it doesnt look like shit, tell them you have permission..and act confident.

If your face isn't covered, you're not very bright.....but it does lend some credibility to the permission lie.

And like a shitload of people have already said, know where you are, and how to get out.. if you find yourself in a place you can't escape from easily, find another spot or know full well if you're seen you're fucked.

The few times I have been seen I've just finished up (tags/stencils/ mostly completed throws) and quickly walked off.... casually.... and changed my clothing/ditched the mask the moment i got around a corner.

For one, most people don't give a shit enough to call the cops, if they threaten to do so tell them to go ahead you'll be long gone before the cops arrive. If they attempt to detain you then thats up to you how to deal with it.... I carry mace for good reason.

if its a cop, and you have a chance, run...if your busted you're busted, live with it, offer to clean it up.

and when all else fails, and you feel stuck, confuse them, lie a bit, tell them its spray chalk, tell them to look closer...and when they do, run like a little bitch.

4. kross

kross New Member

i do it all the time

5. Wizdew

Wizdew Member

Same =[

6. User_name

User_name Member

the simplest and most effective is to just make sure your hood is up, and run. i often hop a nearby high wall, as it gets me outta view and makes it harder to follow cos im practiced

7. alienchild123

alienchild123 Senior Member

if someone shouts, carry on quickly then get out
    if someone approches you, ceep going, let them stand there and watch untill youre finshed
    if someone grabs you, smach them one in the face and act asiv you have severe anger managemtn isues, then run whenever you get the chance, if they chase you, never run in a strate line, hop fences, run in curcles, most of the time if yorue determined enugh, you will loose them if the police catch you and ack information on youre crew or all the outher taggs youve dun
    say its yorue first time and youre just copying them becouse you thgoht it looked good.

8. barkzgotbite

barkzgotbite Senior Member

Im always wearing my hood and if somone sees me from a distance i just finish quickly and walk away like nothing happened and ive always been ok
    and if there near by
    i finish and walk away lmao

9. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

ive been chased 5times 2 of em caught 3 of em booked the fuck out but one of em i got caught but lied in jail sayin i was there for pictures n they said alright tresspassing fine n i havent paid it yet it was in june haha

but in other words... jus fucking run if someone approches u..........

10. .Sok.

.Sok. Member

dude, if someone finds u writing, bombin or whatever just let'em watch... the only time you run is if they come after you, if not they'll just not give a rats ass or they'll think you're the more intimidating one and not do anything, but if they come after you... just pray you're faster than them

11. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

remember, they're morea afraid of us than we are of them... now WER'E the preadators of tha nite

12. CapHappyJack

CapHappyJack Member

I like the "don't be a hero" approach. I might carry a knife, but if I needed to run I'd ditch it after a while. Then If I got away I'd go back for it latter.

13. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

get on your knees and get to sloberin

14. FatCap23

FatCap23 Senior Member

that'll just make you more of a pussy then you already are for thinking that,

if they dont see you do it never admit to anything. its not illegal to carry paint or makers unless ur in one of those gay states. know what your doing, and if cops see you doing it your best bet is not to say anything, watch out for camaras on certain roof tops and alys in citys. and remember if you on a roof top and cops tell you to come down tell them you cant and they need to come up, and then figure out another way down, remeber inocent until proven guilty.
    an if ur paintin ovcer someone make sure ass hell that you got the cred to go ovver anyone before you do it, fuck it dont go over anyone find a new spot and paint the world.

15. FatCap23

FatCap23 Senior Member

BEING SEARCHED AND/OR HAVING ITEMS CONFISCATED :
    Typically if police ask if they can search you then it's a sign you might not be as screwed over as you'd think you'd be. If police have probable cause to search you, or have a search warrant then they wouldn't need to ask you, they'd straight up tell you "I'm going to search you" or whatever. So if they ask, reply with something a long the lines of "No, I do not give you consent to search me." Remember that when dealing with the police always be polite and friendly. Being hostile, angry, or even being a smart ass can work against you. You've got to make yourself sound educated and let them know that you are aware of your legal rights and freedoms, but don't let yourself sound sarcastic or like a smart ass, so sound friendly, polite, and as cooperative as you can while still upholding your rights and freedoms in order to cover your ass. If they begin searching without asking, remember to tell them (clearly) that you do not consent to the search of yourself or your belongings. If they give you a response like "it doesn't matter" or "I'm going to search you anyway" tell them that this is unlawful and anything found under and unlawful search cannot be used in court. As the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms says "Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure."
    Now let's say the police have probable cause. Probable cause can include the smell of marijuana/alcohol/etc, having clearly seen you deface property, obvious intoxication (you look/act drunk or high), etc. If an officer doesn't say anything and begins searching clearly remind them that you DO NOT give consent to be searched or to have your belongings searched. This is when they would mention probable cause (or a warrant) if they have it. Make sure the officer clearly states what probably cause he/she has, and what they are looking for. If probable cause is the smell of marijuana, then make sure they state that they are searching for marijuana. If and when they find paint/markers/etc on you, this is the same as an unlawful search, as none of those items can be used against you. This is why it's very important to make sure you know under what cause they are searching you and what they are searching for. Now to be honest, I believe that probable cause is in the discretion of the officer (another reason why being friendly/polite and as cooperative as possible is good), so that means I can't be positive if the police would consider paint on your hands/clothes or rattling cans in your schoolbag as probably cause (although being scene commit the crime is probable cause). However as far as I know, having paint on your hands/clothes is not illegal, and neither is the possession of spray paint or markers if you are over the age of 18. None the less, if you can silence your cans (I hear powerful magnets applied to the base work), wear gloves, and roll up your sleeves, it probably wouldn't hurt. Try to avoid getting paint on your shoes either. But in this case if they say they have probable cause because of cans rattling, etc, then it probably wouldn't hurt to state "I have nothing illegal in my possession and do not give consent for me or my belongings to be searched." Although the must state what they are searching for, it's probably a good idea to leave other illegal objects at home, such as drugs, alcohol (especially if open and/or if underage), weapons, etc. It also doesn't hurt to leave anything that may be incriminating (sketchbooks, etc.) at home while on missions as well. If they do search you and find spray paint, thats as incriminating as you'd want to be, no need to add salt to the wound.
    Warrants is very similar to probable cause, as in the warrant is to search for a specific item. So if they have a warrant for drugs, and find paint, there is no need to get overly worried.
    In general searches are not a big deal, as you can probably get off without being searched, and even if they do, all they've done is found spray paint and/or markers. This is somewhat suspicious, but not illegal, so don't incriminate yourself by admitting to have done any illegal activities with the paint/markers. If they ask if you have done anything illegal with them, you can choose to lie (if proven wrong, this could hurt you), or you could choose not to answer. The only information you are required to give to police is your name, address, and date of birth (probably shouldn't lie when giving out that information either, this can get you in even deeper shit, as giving false identification is an offense). If they give you an open-ended question like "what have you used these for" you can answer also very broadly with a response like "painting." If they ask what you were painting, time to shut your mouth and refuse to answer again. Of course, if you wanted to get real technical you could spray a little bit of paint onto a wall in your bedroom, and old bicycle, anything, and if they ask what you painted you could say "I have used this to paint a wall in my room" or "I have used this to paint my bicycle", etc. Of course, saying you ONLY used it to paint a wall/bicycle would be lying. Don't lie if you can give answers like those listed above. Notice how it says "I have used this to paint a wall in my room," and not "I have ONLY used this to paint a wall in my room." If asked why you have them in your schoolbag at such an obscure hour, you could reply that you placed them in there earlier and haven't dropped them off at home yet. This would technically be true, since you did place them in your bag earlier, and haven't dropped them off at home yet...
    UPDATE (Sept 1 / 2005): A (popular) example of police trying to trick you into letting them having items in your possession that they can not legally confiscate is to ask you "If you were me, would you take the paint?". Basically this is them ASKING for LEGAL PERMISSION to take your paint away from you, but they try to word it otherwise. The best way to answer this is to say that spraypaint isn't illegal and that you'd like to keep your possessions. Don't play along with the whole 'if you were me' game, it's all a bunch of bullshit, they're just trying to get you to answer in a way that gives them the permission they need. If they could just take your paint, they would, without asking.

16. FatCap23

FatCap23 Senior Member

BEING SEARCHED AND/OR HAVING ITEMS CONFISCATED :
    Typically if police ask if they can search you then it's a sign you might not be as screwed over as you'd think you'd be. If police have probable cause to search you, or have a search warrant then they wouldn't need to ask you, they'd straight up tell you "I'm going to search you" or whatever. So if they ask, reply with something a long the lines of "No, I do not give you consent to search me." Remember that when dealing with the police always be polite and friendly. Being hostile, angry, or even being a smart ass can work against you. You've got to make yourself sound educated and let them know that you are aware of your legal rights and freedoms, but don't let yourself sound sarcastic or like a smart ass, so sound friendly, polite, and as cooperative as you can while still upholding your rights and freedoms in order to cover your ass. If they begin searching without asking, remember to tell them (clearly) that you do not consent to the search of yourself or your belongings. If they give you a response like "it doesn't matter" or "I'm going to search you anyway" tell them that this is unlawful and anything found under and unlawful search cannot be used in court. As the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms says "Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure."
    Now let's say the police have probable cause. Probable cause can include the smell of marijuana/alcohol/etc, having clearly seen you deface property, obvious intoxication (you look/act drunk or high), etc. If an officer doesn't say anything and begins searching clearly remind them that you DO NOT give consent to be searched or to have your belongings searched. This is when they would mention probable cause (or a warrant) if they have it. Make sure the officer clearly states what probably cause he/she has, and what they are looking for. If probable cause is the smell of marijuana, then make sure they state that they are searching for marijuana. If and when they find paint/markers/etc on you, this is the same as an unlawful search, as none of those items can be used against you. This is why it's very important to make sure you know under what cause they are searching you and what they are searching for. Now to be honest, I believe that probable cause is in the discretion of the officer (another reason why being friendly/polite and as cooperative as possible is good), so that means I can't be positive if the police would consider paint on your hands/clothes or rattling cans in your schoolbag as probably cause (although being scene commit the crime is probable cause). However as far as I know, having paint on your hands/clothes is not illegal, and neither is the possession of spray paint or markers if you are over the age of 18. None the less, if you can silence your cans (I hear powerful magnets applied to the base work), wear gloves, and roll up your sleeves, it probably wouldn't hurt. Try to avoid getting paint on your shoes either. But in this case if they say they have probable cause because of cans rattling, etc, then it probably wouldn't hurt to state "I have nothing illegal in my possession and do not give consent for me or my belongings to be searched." Although the must state what they are searching for, it's probably a good idea to leave other illegal objects at home, such as drugs, alcohol (especially if open and/or if underage), weapons, etc. It also doesn't hurt to leave anything that may be incriminating (sketchbooks, etc.) at home while on missions as well. If they do search you and find spray paint, thats as incriminating as you'd want to be, no need to add salt to the wound.
    Warrants is very similar to probable cause, as in the warrant is to search for a specific item. So if they have a warrant for drugs, and find paint, there is no need to get overly worried.
    In general searches are not a big deal, as you can probably get off without being searched, and even if they do, all they've done is found spray paint and/or markers. This is somewhat suspicious, but not illegal, so don't incriminate yourself by admitting to have done any illegal activities with the paint/markers. If they ask if you have done anything illegal with them, you can choose to lie (if proven wrong, this could hurt you), or you could choose not to answer. The only information you are required to give to police is your name, address, and date of birth (probably shouldn't lie when giving out that information either, this can get you in even deeper shit, as giving false identification is an offense). If they give you an open-ended question like "what have you used these for" you can answer also very broadly with a response like "painting." If they ask what you were painting, time to shut your mouth and refuse to answer again. Of course, if you wanted to get real technical you could spray a little bit of paint onto a wall in your bedroom, and old bicycle, anything, and if they ask what you painted you could say "I have used this to paint a wall in my room" or "I have used this to paint my bicycle", etc. Of course, saying you ONLY used it to paint a wall/bicycle would be lying. Don't lie if you can give answers like those listed above. Notice how it says "I have used this to paint a wall in my room," and not "I have ONLY used this to paint a wall in my room." If asked why you have them in your schoolbag at such an obscure hour, you could reply that you placed them in there earlier and haven't dropped them off at home yet. This would technically be true, since you did place them in your bag earlier, and haven't dropped them off at home yet...
    UPDATE (Sept 1 / 2005): A (popular) example of police trying to trick you into letting them having items in your possession that they can not legally confiscate is to ask you "If you were me, would you take the paint?". Basically this is them ASKING for LEGAL PERMISSION to take your paint away from you, but they try to word it otherwise. The best way to answer this is to say that spraypaint isn't illegal and that you'd like to keep your possessions. Don't play along with the whole 'if you were me' game, it's all a bunch of bullshit, they're just trying to get you to answer in a way that gives them the permission they need. If they could just take your paint, they would, without asking.

17. spar2

spar2 Guest

HAHA....

this morning I tagged the elementary school down the street from me, the janitor yelled "what the fuck do you think your doing?" and i said "making this wall look better" and I finished the tag and walked away while she was screaming at me about how she had to clean it up and shit. It was so fucking funny. lol

18. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Nothing matters unless a COP sees you. If a random person sees you, the worst they can do is call the police. The police then have to dispatch someone to your location. By the time a cop rolls up, you SHOULD be long gone, if you know someone saw you. Although I guess depending on where you live, shit can be different, I once got shot at for flowpen-ing an electrical box in fron of someone's house. I think they went a tad overboard.

Never EVER lie to the police about doing it. Police will constantly say "We know you did it, just tell us you did it and you will get off easier, we're here to help you". That doesn't make any fucking sense no matter how you look at it. Don't lie and say you didn't, but don't incriminate yourself and say you did. Ever hear of 'pleading the fifth'? It means envoke your fifth ammenment right to not incriminate yourself. Just STFU.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  19. FatCap23

FatCap23 Senior Member

dont tag schools shits weak hit up interstates and major intersections electical boxs are the shit and man above is right,
    never incrimidate plead the fif

20. FatCap23

FatCap23 Senior Member

i hear yeah on that one man i live in the getto and iv heard gun shots while writing but i dont think they were at me, the worst thats happened was i was on the parkway in nova and someone tryed to hit me with there car, im guess that sitoscin arest shit, but when he hopped the curb he poped his tire and then started yellin and tryin to blame me for him popin his tire after he was tryin to stop us. i was like get fuck and dipped