Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

Bus hopping isn't a toy thing to do, but a lot of toys do it in SF. Get better or stop writing kiddies!

2. dimmu

dimmu Member

normal krink markers dont smell that bad. unless ur using mops. fck i still use them tho. no one says shit. just do it befor you get off, no one will know where te smells comming from.

3. tWiX

tWiX Member

Sharpie Magnums are some thck ass s*hit they wreak pretty bad, but they write mad smooth

4. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

ded red wer its at!! just get off the bus to the back n tag that ass... opague as fuck n ddddrrrriiiiiipppppppyyyyy....

5. Pope

Pope Member

Most people hit up the outside of the bus.

6. Blam!

Blam! Senior Member

and the back of the bus.

7. .Sok.

.Sok. Member

in winnipeg i ride the bud 2-4 times a day depending on where im going or what im doing that day, and in the past month or so i cant remember a time where ive gotten on a bus and no tagged it, on busses ur name gets around...
    -reach out window and write on outside
    -write on inside of window
    -write somewhere visible
    -write a couple small ones on multiple spots if u cant get a good visible spot
    and for those people who see you, just give'em an intimidating stare down and they'll either back off or start some shit... but no one's started anything with me yet

8. InkScientist

InkScientist Senior Member

Do it right before you're about to get off... so people notice the smell after you're gone.

9. Blam!

Blam! Senior Member

ha you dont have to worrie about the smell wow, if a person on the bus takes a smell, and smells your marker, she/he wont be like " HEY I KNOW I ARE TAGIN CUZ I SMELL U!!!!!!" lol they dont know the smell, dont worrie about the smell, but still tag befor your about to get off.

10. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

umm thats complete bullshit! any person that smells something will prolly say "i smell paint" because everyone know what paint smells like! just use a god damn streak on a bus and be happy!

11. CapHappyJack

CapHappyJack Member

Toy question: Why don't people break into school bus yards and do pieces? Or does it just depend on where you live?

12. NEKEL1

NEKEL1 Senior Member

or just tag the outside of the bus while its in a traffic jam, more ppl see the tag that way and u might even get a lil chase from the car behind seeing u tag the bus lol... i enjoy chases ne 1 else her enoy chases?

13. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

insides all day got that magic potion

14. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

because its a school bus.

15. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

cameras and shit in our bus's now

16. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

theres a billion school truck yards around me like seriuosly 200 trucks in one yard and i thought about it cus the gates are broken, and i can just walk in but i would need alot of paint!cus id try to hit every truck!!

17. Rank-oner!

Rank-oner! Senior Member

unless the bus has a camera just do it where ever, and what are people gonna do?? yell thats about it and the driver isnt a cop so just get off and go quick cause they aren't gonna hold up all those people waiting to go somewhere to wait on the cops

18. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

i used to tag on the bus but some buses around me got cameras installed in the front in back but its all good cuz the shit just got buffed anyway

19. session-one

session-one Senior Member

man nobody hits buses like we do in frisco
    plus they never use those fuckin cameras
    but there are hella toys fuckin up the busses
    btw fuck that scratchin in the window shit
    dont even got style or nuthin just shitty little letters
    dont scratch tags man its fuckin retarded always looks fuckin ugly
    half the time its hard as fuck to see
    so fuck that if it is gonna be big itll take a while and by that time u coulda covered the whole goddamn bus with a fuckin marker

20. Horizon

Horizon New Member

OTR markers smell a little bit but you are able to use them without a huge smell or use a scrawl pen for windows. Wait fro the bus to stop at a light or something before you tag.