Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

actually it does matter. ever use a heatrod or do sun hits(use a magnified glass and the sun, lol just like when you were a kid and burned bugs but now its buds)the taste is much nicer. shit some people use soldering irons too.
    and ya dont use a zippo to smoke a bowl nasssttyyy. lol

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

no, i get what you mean. using a certain lighter or match could add unwanted chemicals or flavor to the bud. thats your argument, and its true
    but my point is it really that big of a deal? just smoke the fucking weed

3. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

i'll always flick my bic.

4. Tokenkaligreens

I wasn't trying to argue with you or anything bro I was just giving my opinion. But to me ya it does matter when I have the luxury of chilling Id much rather use my heatod then a bic. I get prime smoke so I want to maximize my enjoyment of the herb and the flavor is part of it for me. But ya on the go and when time is of Essenes ill flick my bic and take a bong rip. lol

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

for sure. i feel ya

6. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Aparantly, Every lighter adds flavour from the butane, ect, but theres these things called bee lines, which are basicly hemp string covered in bees wax, which burn with no flavour, but fuck who knows. there was a site i'll look for it,

If you have a jet lighter, then dont hold the flame to your bowl or you will get alot of butane inhilation or will melt away your thc. so hold it so its just the heat that burns it. then its all ok..

Or get one of these.

HAKKO 454 25W

[Broken External Image]:http://www.srt.co.th/Products/Import_Products/Hakko/dash.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzC6ZhQ9wY&feature=channel_page

:)

Or i was thinking of taking a green lazer then doing that mod so it has heat.
    And then creating some kind of lazery vape kinda thing hahah im too stoned to theodrise. :)

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

haha i <3 u biz
    im high too

8. Tokenkaligreens

lol i total forgot about the bee lines, shit.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

hey since this is not the drug thread, but its dead and i have a question

ive been gobblin adderall capsules, adderall xr (with orange beads inside)

like taking them outta the pill and wrapping them in tissue paper and swallowing them, as it seems i dont crash nearly as hard

im building a tolerance, slowly

and this morning 1 parachuted 1capsule
    i was told i looked fucked up, i was drawing and was drawing the weirdest shir
    i didnt crash until now
    but an hour or two after i took it a teachers face freaked me out, cause i thought it looked like a dancing heart
    and everything was different, either focused or unfocused, EXACTLY like a macro lens on a camera

not to mention im getting pretty bad cravings

so its like this
    swallow
    nothing
    weird shit explained^
    normal "euphoria" and feel great
    want more
    weird and twitching

is this normal?
    minus the craving part, duh

EDIT: was really tweakin when i wrote this sorry

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  11. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

you can do sun hits.... i tried it once it works and if you dont know it where you sit in the sun wit yur bong or pipe and a magnifying(sp?) glass and just hold it there....you know what im getting at

and montana... sorry i cant help you i did addereall a couple times but it didnt really do anything to me

12. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

your body is starting to feel it needs the chemicals if your exhibiting physical symptoms. i say just rough it and stop. maybe keep smoking weed to kill the cravings a little.

i only popped adderall xr once. when i did it i didnt feel any euphoria, just felt very focused and didnt really have a crash. just came down for a perfect landing.

13. noise not music

noise not music Senior Member

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

ok so las time i smoked was on the 6th, i need to be clean for january, if i drink enough cranberry juice and water, and then let the last week be normal, would i make it?

15. anti-anti-crime

how often were u smoking, how much were u smoking?

16. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

just take niacin it cleans you out overnight

and fyi its a diet pill that speeds up yur metabolism and you can get it at pretty much any drugstor..i think to clean you out overnight its 3 pills but i always take 5 just in case

ps. itll make you hot and itchy but dont worry about that its not that bad

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

everyday for the past 5-ish months, maybe 2/3 times a day.

i'm gonna have to go ceck the stores out tomorow for this stuff, haha thanks!

anyone know if you can get home drug tests that work to? so i can check to see if i will make it by then, and if this diet pill works then i can just keep smoking again till then.

18. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

obv you can get home drug tests. its probably better to test yourself, so you can be positive you will pass. i would say if you havent smoked since the 6th, and you have till january, that should be plenty of time to pass a test.

19. anti-anti-crime

its going to take alot more than 3 diet pills to clean out your system if you were smoking that much. keep drinking alot of water. urinate often. take anything to increase metabolism (diet pills). detow yourself, take alot of calcium. your going to have to do this alot. for it to be completely and certainly out of your system it takes up to 90 days. good luck.

20. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

sweet
    right next to my school (2minute walk)
    there is a prettybig sized liqouor store

with a full headshop

picking up a bong with a icecatcher this week!