Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

good! everyone that has to hide shit needs stuff like that...and is that ur tag in your sig? or just u messin? just wonderin...

2. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

3. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

naw thats actually it for that name simple is what i like to stick with because some of the extra shit causes to many bad drip spots and stuff which kills letter structure so i tend to stay simple but pieces i do in depth with lots of detail i find my self to be a perfectionist when it come to peieces or things i make bombs i dont carer so much as the other stuff

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  4. what_one

what_one Member

5. fnt

fnt Senior Member

real respirator filters use activated carbon, like used for aquariums

6. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

you can also use crushed up charchol or how ever you spell it because thats what is in a air ventelator system any more the litlle things you slide in and out that look like a screen are now a breathable paper or fabric with charchol in the middle

7. gballinace831

gballinace831 Member

8. rubbar

rubbar New Member

1st post. Not Graffiti related, but it should aid in the progression of the forum.

afc04.deviantart.com_fs16_f_2007_203_7_7_How_to_edit_posts_by_Rubbar.jpg

9. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Ok....thanks for helping nobody......what a great first impression...ill be your stupid post cop for today.....dumbass!

10. rubbar

rubbar New Member

Fuck off. I've been browsing these forums and so multiple posts in a row made by the same member and it's rather annoying.

11. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

fuck off back to your mother incestual sex shop... i dont give a fuck about how you browse these forums... i expect you were looking for someone to star in your movie.. "Gulping daddies man milk shake 3" ey?

i expect that picture you made was your post on your shite little forums....

hmm... i bet that china man was you when asked if you wanted an envigurous night in the the family.. you know.. the old in an out, and a bit of the old wobbly over your fathers arse... i tell you.. you best ask yer mom not to get out the old spiked dildo out.. because after shes had you through with that.. you'll be eating christmas dinner through a straw..

12. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

My man Bizerk takes shit from nobody as fucking stupid as you...so i suggest you shut the fuck up and back down now, whilst it's still an option....

13. rubbar

rubbar New Member

nj talkin' shit on the internet. -.-
    And I wasn't giving your bitch shit.

Y'all mother fuckers need to learn how to edit. Fuck bombingscience, I'm going to 12oz prophet.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  14. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

I feel better already! One less ignorant toy to worry about! ....In soviet russia, bombingscience fucks you!

15. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

*Goes back to parants bedroom for seconds.*

16. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

GAAAH!

MAGIC!!! WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT POINTLESS POSTS? HUH?! HUH?!?!?!?!?! WE SAID TO STOP POSTING THEM! Gosh....

17. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

do yourself a favor, stay of 12oz.
    12ozprophet. real shit.

18. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

12oz is going down hill its like half of all the tards from here went over there

19. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

well, we taught you well, smoothy baby. ;)

20. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

haha i wish 12oz was the way it was when i first joined it was like a dark scary ally filled with pedos trying to get in my pants god i miss those days