Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. otter

otter Senior Member

2012-07-12 03.54.56.jpg 2012-07-12 03.55.09.jpg 2012-07-12 03.55.31.jpg

the blue and yellow one is my normal throwie, i just started graff again after a year stop or so, starting to get serious again.

2. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

fuck nover those ar efuking unreal..how long have u been drawing for....

Otter u should post those in the throwie section, they look decent though and ur going farly simple, keep practicing

3. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

otter those are so pro

4. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

000_0074.jpg
    My shits wack but am workin on it, let me kno wat u think

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

The M in the sideways cut off picture to the left looks better i think, you should have kept the right leg straight with out the extension thing. maybe have the main vertical bar of your T abit wider and more consistent at the top were it meets the other bar. top of the T should be longer on the right side and i think it would have looken better if on the top you have it a more suttle bend rather then the sharp top. i like the top of your E but maybe it should be a litttlee bit smaller and the bottom part should be a bit bigger, looks cool though. the background looks cool. keep practicing dude

6. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

Time to toy this page up >.>. Got some new markers to test out
    a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m72kn0nxwC1r4k9c6o1_500.jpg
    a24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m72kpheoRg1r4k9c6o1_500.jpg

7. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yo 6i9o looking better, try doing a few with all ur letters made of perfectly straight lines all proportioned as musch possible. btw are u writing that from that song fuck you lucy by atmosphere or r u mad at lucy haha

8. otter

otter Senior Member

i dig the temo one, one the bar in the top left of the e is too fat imo,but me likey!

can i get some crits to ?

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

buotter its pretty good for someone who hast done graff for a year or w.e it was u said, in the top picture that thing coming outa the left side of your S is kinda weird...but having a a rectangle type shape or maybe even a circular type shape thats smaller would fit and u could even put a tag in it if it fits. but dont go to overboard and shit just get the basics down solid. i like the bottom one the most, with ur N in the top 2 have the right leg come down lower, same with the R but thats just my opinion

10. otter

otter Senior Member

you are right with the N, but i like the r that way, but i am going to change n.

these were freestyles with the colour of the fill, and then just filled outlined,3d'd and forcefielded.

the senor one with the yellow n was made with a typical darkblue sharpie, but then i was like mm i kinda like it so i filled it.

i use letraset promarkers btw, they are quality alcohol-markers with twin tips and not too expensive, around 2.50 euros

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

r u from england? you should try out a lower case R aswell, it could look cool

not sure what colors to use for the Broke exchange. any ideas would be cool, crits would be nice too
    IMG_0431.JPG

12. otter

otter Senior Member

nah man, i'm from the netherlands, the south actually: MAASTRICHT.

back when i was wrtiting i used a lowercase most of the time, i will sketch or search an old sketch for ya.

before you finish the broke, get some 200 grams/m2 paper and get some fancy markers, the colors will look much better then the notebook paper and dollar markers.
    i alwats used the same supplies as you are using now, but i am 100 percent sure your sketches and pieces will look so much better on fancy paper.

for the broke one i suggest a magenta fill with a black outline a cyan 3d and a yellow forecield, i like the sketch, i only think the ! in the e isnt that great.

cmyk

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

oh cool, is your family from there or did they move there? thanks for the tips dude, i think i got some paper like that laying around but as for coloring markers these r the only ones i really got, besides smaller paint pens that i use sometimes on sketches. and thanks for the color scheme idea, i like it. il do the exact order you said or somthing similar to it, il upload it later on

14. otter

otter Senior Member

born and raised, if i were you, i would use the paint pens.

are they decos or poscas or what?

its 3:16 in the morning here, and im wide fucking awake, fuck this.
    the worst thing is i have no booze to drink myself to fucking sleep.

where are you from? and how old are you? im 18.

i see you signed up in 06, my first account was also registered around that time, my name was mtown. i was an annoying little fuck.

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i got abunch of random different brand of paint pens.. for smaller ones i got painters, woodcraft, sharpie paint pens, some glitter paint shit, and some other store shit. i wana just practice my coloring cuz it suks balls, gotta get it more consistent... i have used the paint pens to do outlines and shit but never to fill with. yeh i stay up late too...my sleeping pattern is fuked i gotta fix it. im 19, this wasnt my account back then...one of my buddies use to write and signed up then and he has stopped while back and gave me the account so now i use it..iv been on BS for a few months now..im in NA

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  16. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

17. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

i hear that, thanks, it was literally a 5 minute freestyle that i only did cos PETER suggested i do one with tits so i wasnt thinking much about it but thanks again, crits are always appreciated

18. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Bump for crits

19. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

even more old toy shit:
    SAM_0441.jpg SAM_0442.jpg SAM_0443.jpg SAM_0444.jpg SAM_0445.jpg

20. otter

otter Senior Member

i love that char, dp you have a full coloured one?