Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fail of your day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bazer, Dec 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. kace91

kace91 Senior Member

I dont know how it is in USA, but at least in my country, if a security guard from a store ask you to go with him and you say no they dont have the right of use the force against you.

The only thing they can do is call the cops, but they cant keep you in the store until they come, they only can do that when they have seen you stealing and they have proofs (i dont mean proofs of the stealing, i mean that they have to proof that they knew you have stolen something even before they registered you).

If they use the force against you, you have the right to report it to the police (even if you were really stealing) and they'll be juzged for it, they can even loose their jobs.

2. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

haha god damn what a good read!

3. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

id go back late at night and destroy that place

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

dude security guards in the US are usually roided out mother fuckers that are tapped and dont give a fuck about you. security guards will beat the shit out of you if you give them a reason to. i got choke slammed at a bar the other week by one guard, who then flipped me over, then 2 other guards grabbed me by the belt and shirt and hurled me out the door flat on my face. not a fun night.

5. pleasedontstayr

pleasedontstayr Senior Member

subconscious if i could quote that whole thing... i would. you got your ass handed to you, he probably stretched your ass while he was at it,
    feel sorry for ya man

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Fyi, if you walk out the store and someone tries to stop you FUCKING RUN!
    They don't stop innocent shoppers. They only stop people if they have probable cause or saw you steal. If you stop then you're screwed. Run while you can!

7. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

went to get a bowl of cereal, poured it into my bowl, opened the fridge... no milk!

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

your day must be ruined.

not

9. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

fail of the day:
    coming into the toy thread which got raped by retards

10. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

If that happened to me, that place wouldn't have any windows within a few days.

11. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

falling to sleep while boiling spagetti? till its on fire :D

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

In the US at least the people who work in the store can't chase you outside of the store, as far as malls go and security I think if you make it outside you're safe. If security chases you outside of mall premiss I think they can get in big trouble.

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

why the fuck were you boiling spaghetti?

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

.... To eat it I would assume?

15. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

maybe we're all too mangia cake for Vagrant... that boy makes his pasta fresh.

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

17. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

spagetti rox. specially with delicious sauce :D

18. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfredo sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awwggrawwllrrrrgrawlrrr...

19. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

lets see....for starters i read someone elses schedule for work and thought i worked 530am to 3 then after i clocked in a coworker told me to check the schedule and i really was suppose to work 10am-7 luckily the manager just let me stay there.

and a couple mins ago i was on the porch and walked directly into a spider web, spider and all, and the whole time i was walking towards it, it felt like slo-mo, i was thinking man why wont this fly move.

20. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

^i did that schedule fuck up last friday.... not at 5:30am though thank fuck.

i went and had two pints in the time i had to spare, and had a great buzz on for the first hour or so of my shift.

so my fail was a win.

today all i did that sucked was scratch my balls and snif my fingers after mowing a couple of lawns in the sun....

man my balls were sticking to everything in sight. so hawt out.