Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Me and my boys were hitting up a billboard, the some asshole decide to try and stop us we could tell he was after us because you know when your writing and they see you and yell at you like if your going to stop? Well he was in his car its a busy street and he's the only one enough of an asshole to try anything so he honks his car we see him driving up and I had just finished the outline and notice 2 out of 3 of my friends were already gone so I tell my last homie left to dip and we climb/jump of half way and hide behind a truck idk what the guy was doing that he took so long but I guess he didn't see us and we just walk off the scene and did a couple handstyles down the street

Meanwhile my 2 homies that had dipped on us had gotten stopped by some cops and got held, I found this out the next morning after they told me that the cops had my phone,which one of them was holding for me, and a bag with 57 caps I left up there...yeah I still remember the exact amount of caps lol
    Luckily I got my phone back but not the caps :(

2. testing.

testing. Member

Haven't done much since I'm still workin on graff, but worst that happened was me and my friend hit up some shit in a random place and left. Apparently some guy saw us, got my license plate number, and called the cops. I got home to my parents telling me the cops were coming. I had my piece in my pocket and they wouldn't let me go upstairs so I was kinda sketched out that they were gonna search me.

Lesson learned though: There are snitches everywhere and don't write when you're driving.

3. lilBAM

lilBAM New Member

today. i just got caught tagging this trailer. this lady runs out says "what the fuck are you doing" i run. i run through a field, into a neighbor hood into another field. and she passed by in her car and questions me. she leaves 2 mins later cops pull up. i got questioned came home with the cops questioning my infront of my uncle(my guardian). now im possibly grounded for the remaining of the school year. i have to go to court in a month, and get a fine paid too. im only 16 and this was my second time ever tagging. fml. i hate suburbs. and yes i am indeed a toy so dont waste your breathe. now im scared what my uncles gonna yell at me about when he comes back home and what imma do.

4. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

fell off a shanty ass platform and couldnt finish my piece cuz it as too high up, the platform broke.

5. Stompingrounds

Stompingrounds Senior Member

hahaha dude man up
    your 16 who the fuck gets grounded still at 16
    tell your gramps to shut it cuz your probaly never gunna try taggin again well atleast i wouldnt wit your luck

6. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I killed a man once........

Oh wait, GRAFFITI bombing!
    I got nothin'.

7. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

8. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

If you didn't say you were 16 I'd probably think you were about 10.

9. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

seriously i bet more than 90% of these storys are bs lol
    lilbam you might wanna be more worried bout the law than your uncle....... i feel that you've been molested many time

and liked it....

10. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

id say runnin from the cops is prob the worst that could happen cuz its out of ur control unless ur being an idiot and doin shit in dumb spots, its just a major buzz kill. but runnin outa paint or not havin the right caps or theres people around. some of thats bound to happen on any night of painting ya kno?

11. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Almost got hit by a train when I was walking down some tracks with headphones on. Oh god, i've never moved my fat ass so fast. Well, except for when I was running from the cops but that wasn't so bad, knowing surrounding neighborhoods better than the police really helps out.

12. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

walked up to a wall with a marker..

tagged it.. walked away.. saw a cop.. said oh shit

then kept on to the next spot..

hint: whenever 4th of july hits on a sunday.. midnight and its dead in your town because theres near by towns that are bigger.. it gets fun

13. me_is_are_of_yu

me_is_are_of_yu Member

i was hitting up railway then this freak ass guy threw a 16~ inches stone to my head, luckily missed, lol.

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

shoulda pulled out your trusty swiss army knife and shanked the mofo.

15. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

good thing you had your tape measurer to make the story more believable.

16. Myth603

Myth603 Member

nothing bad has really happened to me. only sketchy thing that has happened was i was out at the back of a concrete factory, like wayy in the back at the junk yard so there wasnt really anything important out there but a plane flew over really low and really slow and no more then 3 minutes later cops are rolling out there. i just dropped my can and ran up the four wheeler trail to my house. nothing bad happened.

lately there have been a ton of planes flying over my area doing the infared looking for weed plants but if they see you in the woods causing no good they will circle around and call the cops. they called the cops on us four wheeling one time too. pain in the ass.

17. menso

menso Senior Member

i had to take a shit while bombin one night so i crapped in my pants and continued to outline....graff always comes first.

18. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

i was in between to box cars and i was changing a cap and putting it on to another can. it was mad dark so i go to spray and the fat cap straight sprayed my eyes. i was fucked up couldnt see shit in the middle of the yard at night.

19. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

i was always scared of this happening so i look at the cap really closley to make sure it isnt point at me.

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I just feel for it with my finger LOL