Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

St. Louis

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by svker, Jun 20, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

you guys should quit posting on here, paint for 2 years, and then come back

some of you have spirit but i'm not seeing any skill in here, thats something you guys are going to pick up by getting off the computer and getting out there...

2. uppchuck

uppchuck Member

Bump
    Cristo
    Ned Cocks
    Mhap
    Out
    For
    Blunts

3. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

4. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

if anybody from stL, hit me up if u got a myspace. including u calo and kila.

For everybody else:
    I'm thinking almost the same thing as aeSOP, was to get everybody together. Like find a spot to meet up, paint, and trade shit. Put up posters and stickers around popular areas in the stL like, Delmar, South county, North county, basically everywhere to spread word. Talk on the forms of were its at etc. etc.

Look, I know about the beef and shit already. LD are old cats now so i don't think thats to worry about but for all else. Violence will not be tolerated or the person or people will be kicked out of the event. I was thinking of maybe late August or something related. Hay, if u look at beef in like LA, Boston, Chicago etc. St. Louis isn't all that bad. I know cats that maybe were beat the shit out of but not killed. LA theres some writers that will shoot you if u diss them, thats all im saying.

5. EmmureOner

EmmureOner Senior Member

wow.
    close this thread.

6. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

Are u even from ST. Louis?

7. Calo314

Calo314 Senior Member

everyone needs to quit with this little " mini local paint louis without beef or violence" bullshit. "hey guys, lets bring everyone that has beef together at the same time!"
    No. Just bomb a fucking lot and hope you run into people if you wanna meet them so bad. Posting flyers where all the stl writers should be ? thats one of the worst ideas ive heard in a long while. I aint tryna talk shit on you or aesop, but seriously.

And yeah mod, he's from st.louis.

8. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

9. daTANK

daTANK Senior Member

i know atleast 2 writers in STL that will be quick to put 2 in ya for fuckin around. especially if its been an ongoing beef. I know most arent but thats for now. I'll gaurendamntee if the beefin bullshiit keeps up wit everybody against everybody else its only a matter of time before a few writers go missin.

10. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

experience also makes you guys not sound like tools:)

11. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

i use myspace to meet up other hardcore bombers and put up stickers on the loop

12. lord patrick

lord patrick Senior Member

i wish i was from toronto. now theres a thread with some heart

13. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

I go through STL almost every couple of months (there last weekend)...never see any new shit...the floodwall's even worse, ocacional dope shit...and ed box/ who is puttin in some interesting shit around....what happened to its golden days?.......keep it up STL

14. Takethe5th

Takethe5th Senior Member

fula, get at the homie k-nasty, when ur in town. i;m almost positive u guys painted before. the stl hay-days are over, its a sad thing

15. IronShiek

IronShiek New Member

WTFs with all this CTO crap all over south city? Atleast learn some fundementals b4 you take to the streets. Shits so bad makes me wanna buff it.

16. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

how often does the scenery change on the metrolink lines? rode it for the first time last night and im lovin it..ynot must be a busy man lately

17. meso-american

meso-american Member

it really doesnt change that much at all man....as far as ive heard it gets buffed pretty quickly and the stuff thats been running has been for awhile. recently someone got caught bombing along the metrolink and the workers caught his ass but told him to get the fuck out or theyll call the cops.

18. Calo314

Calo314 Senior Member

19. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

The "H" in there looks a little to much like a "K" man. just sayin. no beef

20. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

I'll get at you all when I'm headed up there next time...hopefully this spring