Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Heaven Spots: How Far Are You Willing To Go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xan42, Apr 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. 7thIncision

7thIncision Senior Member

Because sarcasm is something you can read?
    I don't think so.

2. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

I have only hit one heaven and it was scary as fuck...The area to stand on was 4 feet long and a foot wide with big ass screws coming out in random places so if you stepped on on of those you would lose your balance and fall. it was a perfect spot about 4 stories up...I hit a hollow throwie but it only lasted about a week.

later someone came and did some handstyles which lasted a lot longer.

3. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

4. mtown

mtown Banned

yep you're so suckedy suck(i don't no of yuo suck

5. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

Why'd everyone else know he was being sarcastic then?

Oh well at least you looked really cool when you dissed him up yo'

[/sarcasm]

6. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

I needs to find the heaven spots around my area. Bombing that shit would just be such an adrenaline rush. I remember hitting my first overpass with traffic, that was mad. Imagine with the risk of death. Damn....

7. hiwaysign bandit.

hiwaysign bandit. Senior Member

rest in peace merk. heavens. is the place where my name rests. high above the streets. the meanstreaks the freaks. the beats the heat. is where i challenge ma feats.adrenaline you dont even know *****.

feelin ya hands tremble as ur sweat falls from the dome to the pavement sixty feet below. the lightning strikes the rain falls. iv been up on a heaven an fuckin a flash storm happened. shit u think u know adrenaline.u know what it is to hear lighting strike less than 200 yards from me i thought the dentist was scary as fuck. nothin compared to goodol florida thunderstorms.. the sign shakes an waves as squad cars flyin past wit the sirens on. not sure if it was for me or somebody got smoked.the fumes from my cans gettin me light headed my hands slide on the bars.. as the life of mine rushes through my veins deep within my mainframe. hard to imagine to obtain in ya brain. none of u will ever know. how far will i go.till my heart rhythm is altered an it begins to slow. the greatist feelin is bustin ma piece up there an when my feet touch the soil an flick on them lights. igot a smile ear to ear. like yeaaah an than its short lived an im runnin hoppin fences prayin to get away. what i inhale is graffiti. what i exhale is my breath of life on the heavens. i personally dont care what anyone says about me on this website, the cats that wer close to me that faded away like aged rusto. heros come an go. legends are forever. if cats want beef. *****s gonna have to go where i go. climb where i climb. ever since my first hiway sign. the jawdroppin spots is what i dig. iv been tryin to link wit cats that are about the same thing. its hard to find *****s that would give there life to this shit. not jus to give there life ina sense that yea ill get arrested over this. im talkin bout the untouchables that would die for graffiti. not the part time baby back hobbie ass bitchs. the full time down to ride ready to die *****s. maby one day ill find that forever spot iv been lookin for. billboards rarely run more than a week. unless u hit the back. highway signs on the back run for a minute. bridge over passes run for aa idk till they find someone daring to buff it. my favorite part about graff. is that i look jus like you. i bleed jus like u i breath jus like u. and ud never know. ud never know that i just walked passed u. thats that ill shit. rekal said why cos. how come u play this dangerous sport. merk died doin that shit ,that ***** was blood cosmic.i said im sorry bout vicent but it wasnt my choice to begin wit. it was the way i was bred. my disease. graff heads stay up.

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hey bombingscience, you all could learn a thing or two from this guy^^

9. dior

dior Senior Member

aplause for the rap

10. arsoni2

arsoni2 Senior Member

if its past 3AM and my shoes are tied tight ill do just about anything

11. staone

staone Senior Member

yo highway man you sound like you would get along with these cats pk and kid all they do is heaven spots i mostly see them up in new york jersey and when your heading to philly

12. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Billboards from where I like have no platform. All it is is a board on a stick. Fuck knows how people manage to get up there. Nothing to stand on. And only thing to climb is a pole with nothing to pull yourself up.

13. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

well i lie flat on my front andget an erection,
    usualy elevates me way past were i need to hit,
    so i think about resp then do my bomb on the way down as i become flacid again

14. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

15. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

i wanna tag the white house
    WITH BLACK PAINT

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  16. nine one

nine one Senior Member

ai41.tinypic.com_r926o2.jpg

Thats me, i helped myself up with my skateboard, and just climbed the rest of the way up. Then i just did the same, jumped off, and walked away like if nun happend.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  17. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

How do you get up to the ladder of a billboard thats like 20 feet off the ground?

18. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

you use your surroundings. like if the billboard's by a building find a way to get on top of the building then get on the billboard.

19. MR.NOE1

MR.NOE1 Member

ups 2 highway...i hit a spot off the side of a bridge over water wit handys nuthin special tho spot wasnt that great about 30 40 feet over water

20. MF King Royal

MF King Royal Member

I Haven't Hit Many Heaven Spot's But I Hit One With A Handstyle. I Crawled Out On This Bridge Ledge On An Old Walkway And Put It Up. If I Fell I Would Of Landed In Some Nasty Water But That's About It..