Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

toy battle chat thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, Feb 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

its cool i just misunderstood and i dislike pieces lol...

i think i see what ribcage is talkin about with the seeding i didnt get it at first... by ur rules though this round should be me vs. ribcage , pigpen vs. mn nice, aaesoo vs erekone etc... ??? or do i still not get what u mean?

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

thats exactly what I mean. that is how a traditional tournament is run, and is still not a "round-robin". Lol so we went from being BS retards doing a regular tournament in a round robin(all-play-all) thread, to doing a fucked up version of a regular tournament in a round robin thread. LOL.

By definition, a round robin means everybody plays or battles everbody once. Then after everyone battles, the people with the lowest records are eliminated. Then it goes on until there are 2 people left. Unless the rules are modified to a single elimination after the first rounds depending on how many people are participating.

SO, I believe to be correct, the title of the thread should be changed to just toy forum tournament.

3. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I've always wondered why we did it tournament style but its still called round robin. But either way I'd be fucked, zook and pigpen would crush me.

4. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

dude who gives a shit what we call it, what are you a name nazi? call it whatever you want, if we did it bracket style it wouldn't be fair, we'd have to have paired the peeps up more fairly and at least anticipated how the bracket was gonna look like... and even though this thing is serious, it's just not THAT serious.
    so if what you're looking for is a name change, then that's cool with me. call it a lamborghini and see if it makes any difference

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

lol yea i gotta agree with phat... if we did it legit bracket style it wouldnt be fair to certain people and theyd get knocked out way early... i think they just paired us up based on skill and i gotta agree with that, if it was brackets or round robin all the less skilled guys would stand no chance so yea its like democracy in america lol its bullshit but its the best we can fuckin hope for

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

So what if its not "fair"? Thats the luxury i gave to extinct for winning the last tournament, because their was no incentive to win. The bracket would have been pretty even with the original seed he made... there was no need to complicate things.

Name nazi? No LMAO, im not a name nazi, I just dont understand why we choose to be ignorant and retarded. Its like calling canada part of europe, or publicly believing there are only 6 continents. Its stupid.

7. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

let it go dude.. just let it go

8. PlanetVegeta

PlanetVegeta Senior Member

9. PlanetVegeta

PlanetVegeta Senior Member

(In my best napolean dynamite voice) Yesss.

10. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

Damn I gotta go against kwu? And the word is mast, when he writes atma! I'm gonna have my asshole pre greased for this one

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

well i might stand a chance in this round, glad i didnt get put against kwu or hips lol and if i win i dont haveta worry about ONE a yall mawfuckas!

wtf extinct?! haha that young battle was handed to u on a silver platter mayn! .... for anyone thats interested i was preoccupied all week and i found out im a daddy! zooks got a baby boy *****z!!!!!!!! ill try to make time for this tourney but shits been crazy...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  12. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

how do i get in on one of these next few battles?

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yo hips where u at? u ready to murk my shit????????? dont get scared now haha

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

No shit? congratulations papa zook!!!!!!

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thanks mayn... yea its pretty crazy cuz they live in dayton and im in cleveland... been tryin to figure out wtf im gonna do about it... so my tourney submissions have been pretty much just quick freestyles first try type shit lol i think its good practice, wish i had time to do up a good one for the hips battle but alas, i would have lost regardless im sure hah.. hope hips gets it turned in on time i aint tryin to win by default again fuck that

oh and reach i know i owe u an exchange... i owe about 4 people right now still... i have like 2 colors left and no time to sketch out pieces really, so dont feel bad haha

16. 8=======D

8=======D Banned

aS THA GOT BEEF WIT ME??!!

17. Theartofverb

Theartofverb Member

Is it just me or are there a lot of non-toys competing in these toy battles?

18. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

I HEARD THAs GOT A REIT BEEF WIT ME

19. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

hey ZOOKYOOK... arent you the one that was posting pics of dookie or something?

20. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

i got into a couple of battles here because the battle forum was moving too slowly. plus it's fun to just knock out a piece or throw really quick every once in a while.