Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

أمك that's what it looks like in arabic, and no bro no arabic script needed.....

2. TastyCarrots

TastyCarrots Senior Member

Cool, I might see if I can't try that out if I get the time.
    Here it is blown up if anyone is curious.

Picture 2.png

3. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

4. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

5. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

both very nice entries but hipster man that shit is off the chain..........

6. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

if you look at it in a weird way i sorta lost my piece battle virginity by winning my first one........ oh i feel so violated.................

7. saveme

saveme Senior Member

8. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

@save me, i'm lovin the piece bro, i love the arabesk touch you've given it, looks very arabic yet i can still read it.....

i hope you guys don't mind but i'm saving the pictures because as an arab it's a very interesting collection of graffiti to have...

9. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

hipsterpunks, I love your works and all, but it doesn't really seem that fair for you to be competing here... this is the toy battles. and you are way past toy bro.. sorry, not trying to be a dick or anything.. but you know... could you like kindly go to the main battles please instead?

10. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

I think he just enjoys participating in the different words and could care less if he gets a win or not. I say let him continue so we all have nice ass work to look at. Just grade on him being the curve lol.

11. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

thanks hip , what a style man and those colors are just poppin like crazy , and keep entering it only makes these forums that much better

12. Bas

Bas Senior Member

Yeah, I really don't care getting my ass kicked by Hipster or any other non-toys. It only makes the battles more awesome.

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

oh hehe well in that case, hang around !
    I was trying to make things easier for you guys, but if you guys don't mind him, then why should I ?

carry on :)

14. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

naw man hipster is cool and him doin his magic helps us try to step it up...... and he always give great tips...... HIPSTER FOR PRESIDENT...(sorry i'm stoned and got carried away) :)<}}"

15. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

16. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

thanks guys, im not looking for votes thats why ive been saying not to vote for me. i get so bored writing my name all the time and the battles help mix it up. I dont feel like going into the intermediate thread becuase i feel like i know alot of you dudes and dont feel like making new internet friends. plus alot of your takes on the words are crazy and fun to look at, its fun to see people progrssing

17. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

714363679_2552257764_0.jpg
    welp here my go, didn't put alot of time into sorry. next round i will go in.

18. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

actually dempo, i love the the fill, it's right on the money, i was wondering if you don't mind i sorta use the same concept..................

19. TastyCarrots

TastyCarrots Senior Member

Lookin really good, Wgone, and god fucking damn, Hipster.

20. saveme

saveme Senior Member

thnx man i tryed changeing it ip a lil bit ... i dont mind u saveing pics its cool wit me im sure others wont mind