Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Steez

Steez Senior Member

There might not be an age limit where you're living in Canada, but last time I heard, you had to be the legal age limit of 18+ to buy paint in wpg.

2. CodeSix

CodeSix Member

i just put my stuff in the backpack i take and stash it under my bed. my parents look into my room a ton, but never under my bed.

3. tense

tense Elite Member

paints harder to get in and out, makes so much fukin noise, i just keep at a friends house most of the time

4. backpacker

backpacker Senior Member

i just put my stuff in crates and shoe boxes.my parents dont really care.but the cheap racked paint i keep at my boy's house.

5. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

i have a little shed out back, just put the paint on shelves in there. told the parents it was for painting stuff in the backyard, and my friend gave it to me. dad knows i graff

6. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

hide it in your bum guys its what everyone does trust me

7. From the Ground Up

From the Ground Up Senior Member

i pretty much do the same thing. just put it in a backpack in my garage, its so easy cuz when u go to paint or w.e (im only 16 and dont have my FULL license yet :( ) i just tell them im going out and grab my bike and my bag at the same time, then put it back when im done :)

8. hungr

hungr Senior Member

i leave cans lying around the fucking house.. what can yer parents do? tell u to stop painting? kick em in the nuts

9. KAE101

KAE101 Member

haha i put em in a bag and hide me behind the welcome sign to my neighborhood

cuz my mom takes em away if she finds em

evn though ive done two commisioned ones lately where she bought my p[aint

10. Monkey Buiznezz

Monkey Buiznezz New Member

i hide my shit in my truck...but ur only 14 so i would say hide it under ur dresser or hide it outside in some bushes near ur house....i use to do that haha

11. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

i keep my shit under a full face helmet on the top shelf in my closet or junk up ur closet and put it in like a shoe box or old old bakpak.

12. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

whitecastle LMAO

13. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

i put my stuff in old shoe boxs in my closet. i just know by brand whats in each box.

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ur parents must be proud

15. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

i put my shit in a plastic ziplock back in a forest at the end of my street.. it works pretty well to be honest.. doesnt get soaked by the rain or anything n i just bury it under leaves/branches..

whatever works right?

16. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

sooo proud, yours?...

17. allcitybomber

allcitybomber Senior Member

i hide mine in vice' (adozenfuries) bowels. i have about 15 cans in there right now. hahaha.

but seriously it is in lock down behind a bunch of old sport equipment. if i can i just get paint when i go out to make it more convienient on getting paint out the door..which is fairly hard to do when i am trying to get 5 cans out. lol.

18. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

oh aeus ur so funny, r we goin out this week?.... hey if u wanna store some more cans feel free :)

19. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

the book is better if you use something to stick the pages together then cut them with a saw

20. SmerK_On3

SmerK_On3 New Member

i hide my markers n paint n shit in my dresser...
    mom knows I graff, just tryin to keep it away from my stepdad and dad...