Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

2. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

minus your loop-poop album

anyways heres a song that i started last night well i guess it would be to night ago by now but its almost 11 AM here what i got to far a bit of a portishead remix theres still more to be added just wonding if anyones liking where this is going

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Z01OeFVYQzMxUUEwTVE9PQ
    UnderDosedGesus - Roads Less Travled

as for boo idk y but yousendit was down lastnight when i tried to up that album for ya ima give it another try an see....

4. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

6. boodah

boodah Senior Member

Thanks Gesus, this one's working. I'll give you some feedback after I give it a listen. I remember the Closing time remix and we're all nobodies from last time I downloaded it. Good shit my man.

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

chea you get the new tracks o posted there all listed in the music production thread

8. Green12

Green12 New Member

For those that don't know, Q-Unique used to be in The Arsonists, he's now solo on Uncle Howie.
    You can still find the Ill Bill and Sabac interviews there.

Regards

Green

___
    dossier surendettement

9. boodah

boodah Senior Member

Yeah i picked em up.

eye <3 poppy's got that dope kinda chinese shit goin with it.
    Hollywood horror is dope, I'm liking the vocals. Nice lyrics.
    Ayem pimpin is FUNKY, and I love the way you redid Date Rape. Great feel to it.
    God Park Rape- 3:05. lovely little section.

I've been lagging on some uploads, my bad, I'll get back on top of that soon. Anyone got any requests? I'm trying to build back up my library over here. Suggestions of some ish I might not have heard?

10. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

still bumping that Date Rap cover Gesus, shits fiyahhh.

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

the gods rape park is very incomplete i had this band well i still have this band idea were just gone threw 3 guitarist trying to find on who's reliable and who sick and enjoys what where doing and has and open mind when it comes to music and is will to step outside his box, not just stick to what he learning in books and teachers.....

its for my side project thats been in the making for fucking almost 5 years now called Pretty Rape Machine, but thats my part of it (for the most part) then to that hardcore guitars are going to be laing over that, thats why its repetitive cas its pretty much just drums an once i get the guitar on there i can add more shit to the rhythm of the guitar, the part where you like where it breaks down is where the all hell will break loose with our hardcore/screamo/grindcore/death metal singer we have (along with myself) is gonna rip it with tons of effects over our the vocals and the guitar at that part till it ends.... i got a handfull of emcees who are totally down with this project from crunk to gangster rap to horrorcore, to poets all kinds of ppl that are down just a guitarist thats serious and a bit off is all we need.... my main band LM(no)P. the songer/songwriter/guitars can shread like crazy but he wants to work on out bands stuff rather then this cas this doesnt really ahve that much of a market abillity, and our main band is already on the radio, has had ppl travle own to see us, played live shows over the raido, have offers and all kinds of other stuff so why do something for fun when you can make money right.... idk musics my life

the projects going to be like electro hardcore/ Glitched out metal just totally experimental shit, i've already thought of live show antic's such as local early Marilyn Manson shows and Gwar and Skinny Puppy and everyone else tho mixes in theater and show into the live shows who involves the crowd that way ppl will feel it more and have fun with this crazy ass music just fucking jamming the fuck out and partying

but yeah thats why it sounds incomplete

the date rape its the sing from LookMomNoPlans singing, hardcore hollywood is an emcee i used to have a side project with called "The Ghost Stories Project" called MR Long Story heres some tracks that was part of the side project while it lasted

http://download.yousendit.com/Y1RvZUNzNDJUWUEwTVE9PQ
    The Ghost Stories Project - Broken Armistice

http://download.yousendit.com/Y1RvZUNzNDIxUUN4dnc9PQ
    The Ghost Stories Project - Wounded Needed

http://download.yousendit.com/Y1RvZUNoSU9qV0R2Wmc9PQ
    The Ghost Stories Project - Separation of Time And Place

http://download.yousendit.com/Y1RvZUN1cTJlcEt4dnc9PQ
    The Ghost Stories Project - The Hearse was Hers

http://download.yousendit.com/Y1RvZUN1cTJqV0EwTVE9PQ
    The Ghost Stories Project - Splash

Remember these are all tracks from 06-07 so my beats werent on point but they were still decent, his skills were pretty good for just starting to write song 6 months- a year prior to us teaming up and collaboration, he lived at the top of NY, me at the bottom of Florida
    in key west so it was all done over the computer he leveled and EQ'ed all the tracks so song hold me account for that cause i would of fixed them up a bit and leveled them a little bit better but buddy had a decent wordplay, punch, one liner, etc for being kinda EmoHop..... Hardcore Hollywood was the last track we did together, he kinda stoped spitting and joined a band during the time we did hardcore Hollywood, we also had a bit of artistic differences in tracks but ehhh what can ya do..... i mean we had college radio play had show in the US and in Canada that we could of done but we were already breaking up by then.....

as for new music i can tell you TONS and TONS and TONS but not so much hiphop but experimental music, Dubstep, Glitch hop, IDM, Electro-POP, Indie, Alt.Rock, electro indie, etc etc etc...... if so let me know if your interested in that....

12. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

i am interested in all kinds of Dubstep, Glitch-Hop or IDM. bring it on.

EDIT. ill check out those tunes tomorrow.

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah im passin out too i actually just woke up cas then music from the dvd trailor to the bleach movie was so annoying

but were gonna have to trade shit thought no freebees

14. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

Glad you like it, that song you posted is pretty bangin too.

I have some for trade also, im lookin for glitch/dnb/dub that caspa album fucking dope

15. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

No doubt.

16. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

17. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

anybody have

awww.officethug.com_images_art_of_struggle.jpg

much appreciated

18. StayHyE

StayHyE Senior Member