Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

when i ask for crits, I'm asking for crits from someone who's not a total fag, such as you. the D looks preetttty distinguishable as a D the bottom bar part could of been brought up high, but regardles... I'm pretty sure no U would look like that.

if anyone with knowledge has crits, get at me,

2. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I dont how about knowledge butttt
    the 2nd and 3rd S's are bangin, 3rd ELDOM is nice...so basically i like the last throw i think its the best haha
    but IMO on the D, the line that seperates the round part from the little bar(top middle of the D), make that line not go down as far and for the loop of the D try making it less like an O curve and see if you can get a D curve, the d curve is less extreeme if ya feel me

3. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I was hoping you'd start using the bumped M leg like I had in our exchange. Work with it more

4. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

2 and third one is solid that third one the e is on fire . Idea when you drop that first line down for your l kick a little line inward then bring the leg of the l out with an overlapping look such as the e and m. And if I make no sense ill just draw 1 and post it, Oh and yea what naked was saying bout the d too.

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

thanks for the crits, y'all.
    mues, ya its looked good this was e tryna do my own thing with that similar idea
    hipe, i understand what your saying, ill try that out, see how it works n such

6. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

7. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

8. Axil

Axil Senior Member

GO next time get a fill in and a outline and swap the star in the o to a Line or a slightly curved line

Critz Please

afarm9.staticflickr.com_8018_7122520047_3b2681fcb2_z.png

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

10. Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson Banned

11. Spy10327

Spy10327 Member

ok new name i got the throwies down imho i'm def still improving but i need to work on a handstyle soon 1a3e85053e7ce584_19f94d3c5957ed1c_d.jpg

12. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Um....about having those throwies down... Try doing some that arent so blocky that more of a blockbuster with no negative space than a throw...

13. Spy10327

Spy10327 Member

iight i lost a few good pages by the time i took a pic, but thanks.

14. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

you will go through another 50 notebooks before you "get throws down" be sure to clear out about a year of time too... ohh and thats if you progress pretty quick.

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120429_020412.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  15. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Shoutouts...stolen idea to the next level!
    If i didnt do you a throw sorry but i can only fit so many on 1 page haha. either i decided your letters suck or there wasnt enough space. I think i got everyone including the hands tho
    throws go Naked Seldom Mues Cred Humor Venom then a bunch of ye olde handstyles
    callouts.jpg

16. Spy10327

Spy10327 Member

Hey mildstyles what do you mean by negative space, what made that style not a throwie?

17. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Yours? Because yours was basically a blockbuster with no negative space, and negative space is the space inbetween the letters. If you made a B witht he 2 holes in it, the space inside the holes are negative space. And all of the other space in between your letters are negative space, but you don't NEED negative space for a throw, my main problem with yours is that its blocks. Use curved lines with more movement

18. Spy10327

Spy10327 Member

Iight thanks I will work on that now.

19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

20. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Only thing im not feeling is the K. Try a smaller hole in it and something else on top, imo.