Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Everyone's septum is mad thin. I don't see why people get so scared of putting things in their nose. I've been putting drugs in mine for years and years now and never eroded away the cartilage. Granted, I've had a deviated septum since birth.
    If you're really scared about it, but want to put shit in your nose, just keep something like a neti pot around after you do some coke or something and rinse your nose out.

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

You can live without a septum, youd have one large nostril leading to two nasal cavities. You can probably get a replacement septum too, theyd just shave one down from an organ donor to fit your nose. But the chances of you need that are 1 in a million, because itd take like a gram of coke a day for a year or so (half of which just sat in your nose) to erode your septum so dramatically that it cause health issues.

Long story short, stop being a pussy, or stop railing things.

3. phrasel

phrasel Member

awsome

I read about alot of people trying amphetamines and saying its nothing great they didnt sleep blahblah, heres the problem your having... MAN THE FUCK UP and pop them all if you have 20 snort 10 pop 10 dont save 10 for a later time... you'll enjoy it alot more

spend 30$ you can get 120 easily and your good for a couple days

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  4. aiko

aiko Senior Member

Hi, I'm having a really bad day, and I need opiates asap (and not heroin, you hop heads.) I live in the vancouver area, and I am a cop.

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

stop by east van and just ask around for robby tell the God Lakim Shabazz said his ox tail soup is marvel and he'll hook you up lovely, word.

6. otter

otter Senior Member

7. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

jeus christ i musit of beeen HIIIIIIIIIIGH when i posted this hahahaha who the fuck is robby.

8. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Hydromorph contin's 30mg :' )

9. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

i took 4 bars of xannys and drank all day that milwaukees best premium cheap stuff and was drawing all night and i woke up this morning in the fuckin chair with a open beer sideways in my lap. now i have that xanax dry mouth going on its fucking the worst taste.

10. Shere Khan

Shere Khan Member

anyone ever make their own opium?

11. Foo

Foo Senior Member

Texas Tea anyone?

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

HAHAHAHAHA, expand on thsi please hahahah

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

aint difficult...

just grow the right kind of poppies and then grab a razor blade, slice the edge and scrape up the goodness. you have just made "raw opium"

obtaining and cultivating the plants correctly is the hard part... and having enough of them to make it worth your time.

agirlservesworld.files.wordpress.com_2011_02_a_latex_containinc535544229d17918db2062eaee28f7f4.jpg

14. Shere Khan

Shere Khan Member

I knew that much. I was just wondering if anyone here has gone into the whole boiling process and all that jazz.
    Thanks tony!

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

s0CVtgQ.gif
    i never knew herion cam from opium ...(the reason why America is in Afghanistan)

i would try raw H one time though. mix it with some weed... or head to the mountains in asia and walk in a opium hut. worrrd.

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

17. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

is this a fucking joke. im mega internate autistic right now