Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

Switch the A up.

3. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

4. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Will its time for me to whipe the poop deck.{I haven't Wiped it in a while}

Your stuff isn't that good either,{Shit mine isnt either} you try to hard with all your extensions and then you try too hard to make you letters flow, by makin some of the curve. Which then leaves your Middle/Main letters super weak. So dont go point the finger at who you think doesn't belong here. That your personal opion so keep it too your self.(Dont take it as a diss tho, I keepin it real it you.):rolleyes:

AS FAR AS CRITS Go!!!! Time for a MASS CRIT(s) For those who don't know. I got down the list and tell ppl what I think about thier work :) :D (Lol Ohsnap loves these)

Sone-Those sketches were okay. The best one was the Black and white one. IMO. Just keep at it.

Tezer-Solid Simps. I not feelin that last one tho. But What can I say its good for a Marker Freestyle. (Its a marker Freestyle right lol I can see right now)

Sike-Loose all your arrows. And stick to your letters. Cause you The exestention on the I with the arrow is Horrid.+ its dosen't even flow. So basicly stop with the arrows, cause your not progessin with them. But you letters you have right now are so keep usin them. :)

Snap- That Character you got cover bot the N and the P a lil too much. and also I think you should have made the N bigger and put that "SIC" Thing infrount of all your letters.

Woe- I like that WOE pic. Just make the "W" a lil thick. and loose the arrows.
    I like the Frist pic with the Bubble letters. Dope, you should try to make a Style out of that :).

{Whats up with the arrows now and days. THIS RETAINTS TO NONE OF YOU GUYS So dont get offinsive. But like kiddes work on arrows instead of Letters. lol. But it dosent matter cause if you cant paint it then whats the point right)

5. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

6. Zase

Zase Senior Member

ai40.tinypic.com_2w235hi.jpg
    the banana is a quick example of a sick char im working on
    ai44.tinypic.com_2m2t191.jpg
    ai43.tinypic.com_2hnx2jp.jpg

ai39.tinypic.com_2h7l84y.jpg
    im working on this now

7. Zase

Zase Senior Member

well some quickies between
    ai40.tinypic.com_2qmd6kh.jpg

8. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

LOL. I guess you can say that. Well yea you can.

But have you guys noticed that Sike,and Sone have the Same "E".............:eek: Just sayin check it out.

A hyte....Yo that seconded pic. I forgot how did that piece but I saw it befor on here. You should try and paint with him sometime.

9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

This is the Last call out for the Sketch battle: "REVOK" and "SYCTHE" battle. Its due to me by tomarrow at 10pm(Eastern). Read the rules below:

****Weekly Toy/Advance Toy Sketch Battle Call out.****
    Word: "Revok"or"Sycthe[Sketch only No Fills for this Battle(s) and yes you can do both]
    Deadline: Sunday March 22,2009
    Pm your entries to: (SoS)Viruz
    Check the Toy Battles For more Info of upcoming Battles.

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

battles. some letter studies to come

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_83_l_e8a7535c8e934b58a54cbe4d03301ae7.png
    ac2.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_68_l_2f4ec82861e0418a9e77128283d8f2c9.png

11. Geraldo

Geraldo Banned

tezer, you got fucking dope bro. shits flyy

same with you snap.

12. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

I like the top one just dont make drop shadow go over your letters

13. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Anyone down for a toss exchange?

14. bulltimeJAMP

bulltimeJAMP Senior Member

no.

and tezer i know you know how good you are. but i saw your painted handies and im just waiting until you get a little better at them. also the r in most of your throws is just that little bit off, but i dont wanna go check it right now so ill explain later i guess.

also ohsnap that recent sketch was very appealling, but i have to agree with everyone on the overlapping a factor. but my favorite from you besides taht. and you better send in your integral sketch soon you silly bitch!

15. noisyburglar

noisyburglar Member

toss exchange? like exchange the word TOSS? cos im down for one

16. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Herb-Love that top one, great style, the W could use a little work tho. As for the 2nd flick, I don't think the connection, C extension,and E work well.

A little something Im working on for a friend, going to do it on a canvas and spraypaint/airbrush but this is my sketch. (Im move going to fix the overlap of the L and Y, by pushing the Y's bar up.)
    ai41.tinypic.com_11rty0k.jpg

17. noxi

noxi Elite Member

i think hes talkin about a throwy exchange.

18. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I'm down BigBlue!

19. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

yeah, a throw exchange

alright, queez.

I write Earn

ai40.tinypic.com_fjg3tw.jpg
    ai40.tinypic.com_2psovt1.jpg

Fuck a Q, man.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  20. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

do i know you man? yeah fube's got mine already, i donno about germ though havent talked to him in a bit