Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

there 32oz are 6.50 or less every where. Keep the bottles they aint gonna bring it back for a while. You might be able to order yourself a case though

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

have been seeing tooheys at my local stores lately should give it a try haha.... a cold rainier is hard to beat in my books, kind of a cheap beer, but still one of my favorites...

awww.cityfood.com_media_resampled_articleElement_216_resampled_cariboo_20stubby.jpg

this stuff is also pretty decent ..they have a couple kinds, i like the honey lager... its a local brew and costs about $10 for a six pack (rainier is $9.75)... but ive never seen it in these stubby bottles before

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  3. twisties

twisties Elite Member

give tootheys a shot! see if you like or not.

tomorrow is time to pick out a carton of something!

4. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeh man I want a case of the 32oz fo sho.
    I bought a 6 pack tonight and 4 pack of cruisers and now had a shot and drinking vodka. I'm such an alco these days I feel nothing. I haven't been sober in fucking I dunno. My sentence strutcture seems alright thought I hope.
    but those thooeys are aweosme we talking those $20 8 pack 6.5% or whatever they are pretty bomb imo
    P.S I've kept both 32oz bottles I've bought lol I want moarrrrr

5. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Was given money to buy beer...But was told to get the same cascade as last week...I also bought a case of GOLD XXXX cause it was on sale and a 6 pack of a different casecade beer.

6. jaerjaer831

jaerjaer831 Senior Member

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

8. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i was drinking nothing but stones russian imperial stout and their smoked porter, really good shit. ive yet to try a beer from stone that wasnt dope.

9. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I really want to get my hands on some of the different sorts of Arrogant Bastards but they don't sell them here.

Interesting sire for Australians- http://www.beerstore.com.au/ Just dunno how expensive shipping is.

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

there very hopp strong, but mighty tasty. I've only had the regular and oaked kind, but I hear the double bastard is pretty good... Its weird because only a handful of states here are stocked with it. And its super hard to find in CA. Luckily dude at this local liquor store near me gets it shipped in with a few other good brands. Only recently started shopping there after i realized some of the shit he buys. Who would of thought an Indian guy would have fantastic taste in beer?

11. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Can suprize you in what people tastes can be like. We've got one store here where the owner is a big wine nut but he also sells some fantastic beers and you can usually quiz him about any of them and he'll give you his own thoughts on whatever beer you are asking about. He's got over 100 different imported beers but the prices are just expensive so it's a 'treat' to go shopping there. I bet that Bastard here would cost prolly around $15 if they ever stocked it.

Rouge is pretty good brew with many different flavours..They remind me of Arrogant for some reason. I think it's the bottle design/look.

Anyone tried Tecate?

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol tecate, one of the first beers I ever had. Me and my homie back in highschool were walking down this path and we stopped under a train bridge. There are these little cubbies that people put trash in and i saw a box so i checked it, and it was a 24 pack of cold tecate. We were both shocked, and instead of having common sense and grabbing the box and dipping out, we fuckin took 2 each ran and stashed them, and then went back and took 2 more each. I guess thats what being young and smokin weed does to your brain...

But I aint a big fan of tecate, it aint a great canned beer, but is more on the cheap side. If your gonna drink a mexican beer go with pacifico, it dont taste as watered down like tecate and carona.

13. PulseWithLife

Do it man if ya can get Tooheys platinums thats pretty good Tooheys extra dry is just a good normal brew and Tooheys new is the cheaper shit. Tell me what ya think any way i would like to hear what tooheys new tastes like compeard to malt liquor.

Ive tried to get malt liquor threw that site. Pretty expensive but they got beers ive never seen before

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i think i maybe have it confused with another brand, i swear to god i saw it though...still keeping my eyes open.

i haven't had malt liquor since the last time i was unemployed.... but now that im not working again, getting shit faced for under $8 sounds pretty tempting.

awww.messengerpuppet.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_20090518_olde_english_8001.jpg

15. PulseWithLife

Fuck yeah ! one of the first things im gonna do when i go to the US or Canada is get me some malt. For some reason i had a dream about drinking this so i hit up the liquor store today for a bottle. aint tried it yet

awww.theperfectlyhappyman.com_uploads_youngs_double_chocolate_stout.jpg

16. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Haha..nice story.

Ah...I might avoid it then. I'm not a fan of carona at all. I think they selling it for $35 a carton but then i gotta pay shipping :/

-

That YOung's Double Chocolate Stout always impresses! Worth it. Actually all of Young's beers are rather good. And yea that website is rather pricey. I was going to order some beers today but it was going to cost well over $35 in postage! Might try and see if someone I know wants to go in half with me instead.

17. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

im from england and that double chocolate stout is the fuckin bollocks! youd think it would be too sweet after a couple, but whaqtever bars they sell it in i can drink it all night instead of guiness if im on a stout/porter flexxx :)

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

On tap, that shit scrapes guiness. Its not as chocolately as the double chocolate name makes it seem like it would be. Ive never had it from the bottle tho

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

as3.media.squarespace.com_production_320009_7391668_blog_images_2008_11_24_okangle_1516rgb_macro.jpg

drinking some okanagan spring 1516

20. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

okanagan spring is fuckin MINT.

love that shit. we just started carrying it in bottles at the liquor store in Ontario, but had two of their brews on tap here for a while. the pale ale and 1516. both DOPE.