Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kwu

kwu Senior Member

Props bench antik naked n seder lookin ill

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7010_6716379689_0a5a4a2e60_z.png

2. Colors

Colors Banned

damn kwu feeling your style. the only thing i really have to say is the N looks a little awkward and parts of the A because the bars get really skinny compared to the KH.i like it man good work
    Edit: and your KH looks bigger than the N, the n gets really small. and the left leg of the A's a little awkward. Just what i think

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  3. kwu

kwu Senior Member

aha thanks dude flicked it on an angle thats why it might look bigger respect for the input tho homes

4. malto

malto Senior Member

Cheers man, yeah for sure. Its Mues right?

5. Wonky

Wonky Senior Member

6. Colors

Colors Banned

just a quick 2 letter, decided to do it in lowercase cuz im always rockin the uppercase.
    crits would be awesome
    nk.jpg

And this is a piece i just did but im only flickin the na because im in love with the n on this piece

naaa.jpg

7. malto

malto Senior Member

8. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

9. Colors

Colors Banned

well that should probably go in the throwie thread but hmmm im bad at throws so i guess ill try to crit it.well, i think the g looks wicked weird like the whole thing, and the bubble part of it on the left is too big in my opinion, and your throw is sorta wavy, not saying make it even and flat but dont have it go all over the place. Then again you dont have to listen to this because i never do throws

And this is just what my rip big L piece looks like right now. this was sort half assed so im going to do another later in the week that will be waay better. But for now, anyone wanna crit this before i go any further?

ripnigl.jpg

RIP BIG L

10. Colors

Colors Banned

i raped the forums today. well heres the finished product. has a green force but you cants really see it
    ripbigl.jpg
    oh yeah and i didnt do it this little dude did it
    cat.jpg

11. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

feelin the letters on this page guys. no lie

12. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

13. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

got bored,

colors i dig tha RIP BIG but the el if its EL or LL or what. just looks like twirls. but somehow i new what it said before i read what you wrote... haha

can't really crit that SPRAE, i liked ur other stuff you posted more

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  14. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Dank - 3D is looking NIIICEEEE, I dig your E's and R's the most. Keep 'er rocking.

Lil' Freestyle during class. E got hidden to much.

IMAG0192.jpg

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

^^lookin good, def. improvement since the last ones i seen

16. toopski

toopski Guest

17. Wonky

Wonky Senior Member

Bump for crits. Obviously quite simple but in working on structure and flow...

18. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Skewr: Best todate for sure. You're right, the E got hidden a bit... but all in all it has solid structure and flow. I like the shape and form of the letters as well. Nothing seems way out of place.
    Inside: Still struggling with your S's (don't worry they are a huge bitch. I avoid them) The bottom one is getting there. Do a few pages of just S's.
    Toops: Both look good. That E is sick imo. Good to see you postin' up.

19. Wonky

Wonky Senior Member

Yeh, I like the top S better but everyone tells me my S's are shit. I'll work on it.

20. PETER

PETER Elite Member

It's hard to get proportions and bends to look good. It's easily one of the hardest letters for me. Anything round really. Just keep fuckin' with'em. Look at how a bunch of writters fuck with'em. Do some handstyle ones and use them to outline around. It doesn't help it's right in the middle of the word so a lot of direction is directed to it. Keep it up. (the reason I don't like the top S looks like a fat gut hanging over a belt.... it's just missing a belly button and hair.)