Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Erk - Not digging the r so much, but your fill is trippy.
    Jime - The E's a little low, rest is good

2. SiNe-VrL-516

SiNe-VrL-516 Senior Member

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ 3D's a little off, and I'm not a big fan of the handstyle. I'm not sure how I feel about the letters.

4. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

Like fury said, the 3d's off. Not a bad fill, but work on that shit you're trying to do with the color in the 3d. The extension that goes from the top of the S behind the whole thing down to the N is pointless. So is that one off the top of the E. Your IN look ok, but the S and E need some work. And your handstyle definitely does.

5. SiNe-VrL-516

SiNe-VrL-516 Senior Member

alright ill try and fix it upp thanks =P

6. SoZoner

SoZoner Member

i like the green and the black :)

7. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I'm digging the first E a lot, the second one is kinda rotated too much. I'm digging the fill though, along with the colors.

9. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Yeah, nice colour scheme man! And it's petty, but maybe run the drip in the fill along the bar of the r rather than through the outline, nice tho

10. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Not digging the K too much, but I like the H. The hole in the O seems kinda random, with a line for the R.

12. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

ya the O is shitty.. and imo the H is worse then my K but word thnx for the crits.

13. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

not bad. id suggest you not only in order to save paint but because of esthetical reasons to use the red as second outline and than here n there some black bubbles for background. get some bucket paint n roll the shit first.
    too much space between t and h...the r is weird and the s , i bet you see it.
    half of the 3d is fairly enough at least for me...

14. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

yeah i agree with everyone's crits on my paintin , i freestyle them all right now , cause i honestly want to learn control , and cuttin back , and outlinin real good before i get into goin crazy on pieces . sounds like an excuse but i just aint that good. i got about eight or nine gallons of white , but i'm too lazy to mix it and roll it on .i onlyused maybe half a tin on the red anyways so i'm over it.

15. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

doin a second outline will improve your skill alot.

16. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

ai51.tinypic.com_1124k0j.jpg
    SORRY FOR SIZE
    did this this afternoon.. fucked up a bit on the O and the R is a lil weird but other that its not to bad but thats just me.. crits?

and SINE that piece is pretty dope.. but theres a few minor adjustments the one guy above a few posts said that you should follow :)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  17. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I don't really like any of the letters, the extensions are weird to me. It's like you're trying too hard or something, try some more simples.

18. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

yeah i can def. see where your comin from , i have done a second outline , and tried a third once or twice and it def. takes a lot more know how

19. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

hork: your throw is dope but that piece is awful. go simple!

20. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

simples bore me.. and look to dull.. so ive been trying to spice some shit up. but word ill scratch it and stat again haha all i know is my control with the can and my cleaness is coming quicker