Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Boogs

Boogs Senior Member

Plain old Swisher Sweet Cigarillos

2. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Damn quarters are like $80 over here,is it really worth using all of it just for a sample thats just gonna last me a few days...I prefer Grape flavored blunts,there dope

3. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

it can be. It depends on what your using, your methods and how pure your looking to go.
    Your hash is only gonna be as good as the materials used to make it.

Ive been on a big concentrate binge since i got my skillet and hash bowl. Cinnamon rolls= sour diesel full melt spread goo oil on then wax, rolled up and sprinkle gold dust on top, smoked outta the hash bowl with a heatwand...medicated :)

4. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

5. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

that's a good method, but when dealing with such small amounts like under a 1/4 of material I'd think about making oil, either bho or qwiso. If you do go with the above method, let me know cuz there's another step that will turn that hash into a solventless hash oil if your intrested.

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

If your method involves using acetone,then im familiar with it..if not please ellaborate im always interested on new ways..Im having me a nice late night session xD

7. sank.

sank. Senior Member

has anyone that used to smoke a lot, and i mean like a lot haha, gone through a sort of transformation in their stoner career. i used to love coming home from school and smoking a blunt and just gettin ripped out my mind all the time. but now every time i smoke it makes my head all heavy and i just feel uncomfortable and uneasy. i don't know what happened, i literally just hit a wall one day and i started really not like it. i gave all my pieces away cause it was really having a negative effect on me. anyone experienced something of this sort?

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

thats what i'm saying...

to all you who smoke fruity flavored blunts, what the fucks wrong with you? if you smoke weed for the taste, you might as well go to your local cornerstore and get a pack of skittles... in this order (most natural to least)

-treezwrap
    -backwood
    -grabbaleaf (just like treezwrap but they tuck better)
    -palma or cognac mini dutch

9. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

yeah and then i started smoking more weed. bro incase you were unaware different strains give you different highs, and all that shit varies by your tolerance. one time me and my homeboy gave his cousin his first blunt, of some regs... kid went apeshit running down the street screaming in the projects. week later smoked some dro, everything was gravy.

10. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

man i love keeping a little baggy of resy as back up for when im out of weed. resy does a good job;)

11. SAID

SAID Moderator

12. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

first off, a blunt wastes a ton of the THC, bongs or vapes are the way to go, second, i only will roll a blunt if i'm smoking mid, which is getting more and more rare these days, if you're going for taste, i find a simple dry bowl to be the best

13. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

14. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Blunts are still cooler
    THey give you a different feeling high too.

Bong rips happen all the time but it's not often someones got blunt wraps so i always jump on that shit.

15. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

most definately, but i think it was the amount you smoked that time. i get really high until the point where it feels like im drunk, world spinning too much that it feels like a headache and the fucked up stomach, like one time got chopped before school and went into one class everything was fine, then the period after that my stomach was feelin so bad i had to go to the nurse. she told me to lay down and before i know it i was out. i slept so long that when i woke up the nurses and shit were closing up, buses all left they was about to forget me there and shit lol but anyway strawberry white owls all day NIKKAH! shits hit so hard

16. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

well im fuckin wasted right now went through 2 40's and a gram out the bong of some beautifil headss nah mean nikkkaaas

17. 4ENOD

4ENOD Senior Member

18. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lmfao I've had tasty weed once other than that I fucking hate the taste.
    I got really bent last night with my mate after a party and we could not get anything to work everything kept fucking with us and I couldn't stop laughing cause he was getting paranoid and shit rofl.

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

And now I have no more weed I just looked where I had thought I saved some, turns out I smoked it. Looks like I'm going a day without it.

20. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

My brother and I are dry right now.. :C