Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ||BREAD||

||BREAD|| Elite Member

i dont really like that last one take, to thin imo but the others are pretty sweet, like graffyk said "but im not really liking the middle part of the e. it's barely connected."

2. <<Fathem>>

<<Fathem>> Senior Member

ok yeah, change the m then i read it. i just looked at it for a bit.

3. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

4. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

maybe make those two o's a u, like snuz. lol but it looks good, z is a little fat compared to the s

5. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

Dark-thats a waist of paper and a post, try actually sketching before you even begin to flick ur shit.

6. <<Fathem>>

<<Fathem>> Senior Member

take- Id say A structure, either then that, diggin the simps.

sico- ill man. just nice.

gum on shoe- lose the fancy star, shove the letters overr, so they are inbetween but underneth. SNO...kinda thing.
    ........................................................................................................................................................RE

Dark-try bigger?

Graffyk- just not feelin that random bottom right extension 3d type thing, either then that it looks good on my end.

Hepatitis- letter structure, and size consistency.

And could i please get some crits on this?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. take2

take2 Senior Member

Bafl follow your own crits. Learn letter structure, don't give the letter random bends and connect the middle bar of the b to the rest of the letter

8. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Graffyk I think you're getting ahead of yourself

Redeyes I like it, espically how the S and the C go together from top to bottom, and the i and o go together.

Fathem Listen to take2

View attachment 520757

9. take2

take2 Senior Member

Bring the middle bar of the e in farther and mess with the s cus i'm not really diggin it

10. Fetusr

Fetusr Senior Member

11. take2

take2 Senior Member

the top left thing on the f is kinda dum. And bottom of the e is wierd. Cool 3d. Pretty nice simple

12. boodah

boodah Senior Member

If you ask me, the 3d makes no sense. All your letters need some work. The bottom of the F needs to be longer, and yeah take that extension off. Bend the vertical bar of the T to make it flow with the rest of your letters. It looks out of place. The extension of the horizontal bar on your U is unnecessary. The S needs to be more like an S and less like a backward Z. The R is nice, but the top could be better. If you ask me, and again this is my opinion, you are cutting the end of the bars too much. The piece just doesn't flow in general.

13. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

^^^What that dude said

Your 3-d Is wrong its going to all the wrong directions keep it going to one point

14. <<Fathem>>

<<Fathem>> Senior Member

yeah lol, i have some that are further back in the forum that are just simps with full letter structure...but the bend in the f is because there was ALOT of dead space between it and the a....and the l is same thing, between it and f.

15. hpir

hpir Senior Member

16. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Your N is way to big compared to the other letters, and it might just be me, but there is something strange about the 3d on the I in the first one.

17. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

hpir i saw the rest of those u was working on i think that super simp that u did was legit. the bottom one that u posted rite here is pretty good imo tho i would either follow thru with the wavy shit or drop it... half nd half seems a lil goofy.

18. Neon_M@

Neon_M@ Member

grin, are you gonna color that out? you have good 3d a balanced letters (besides n a little near the bottom right). color every piece, even if it is bad, pracctice is practice.

a piece i did yesterday

Attached Files:

19. take2

take2 Senior Member

For shits and giggles. Messin around all done during school.
    ai685.photobucket.com_albums_vv220_Taker2_b07d6d10.jpg
    ai685.photobucket.com_albums_vv220_Taker2_36cf76c0.jpg
    ai685.photobucket.com_albums_vv220_Taker2_5d056712.jpg

20. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

diggin that second one take.

neon... i dont want to be harsh but i would suggest that you rethink everything ur doing.