Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Character Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 6, 2010.

Share This Page

1. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

do you ever get something in frst place?? theme is post apocalyptic survivalist, just imagine last human on earth surrounded by death and destruction..at least its what it does mean to me..

2. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Doesn't matter to me, go for it.

I can't get down on this one, I started mine, but I didn't even get to do my character correctly. Sorry, I'm leaving at 9 (That's in an hour an a half) ha.

<3 you guys anyway! :D

3. lord_plankton

hahha, i knew atesk doesnt make it...id say new theme is wild wild west..goldrush cowboys n saloon bitches..

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

5. lord_plankton

no freekin entries beside mine..but whatever.., i think your is pretty realistic..no one but bugs will survive and then they go n get wasted...i dont even dare to ask you to enter new upcoming battle...ah fuck it, you down with the wild west?? by the way, why dont you join piece battles..same goes for crust..or whateer his new name is..

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

dude i'm tryna get into these battles but i've been in an ill rut. writers block for like 3 weeks now. i cant come up with anything i like. my letters look ugly, my characs look sloppy. only battles i've been getting down on are the throws cause they're simple and quick. i'm just making it worse tho cause i get so discouraged to draw when i'm in a funk like this so i just procrastinate and never get around to finishing anything. idk i think i'm bout to just go crunch time in this bitch and bang out as many drawings in the next couple days as possible. i'm down for a wild wild west theme. why do i get the feeling that you've been playing red dead redemption? haha.

7. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Seriously man, I understand getting disappointed, but don't be a whiner, homie. I'll try to get down for a Wild Wild West theme.

I don't get down on the piece battles because my letters lately have been long as fuck. and so are their words. Eh fuck it, I'll probably still do one.

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

it's my birthday i'll whine if i want to.

9. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

well happy birthday sir .

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

it's not really my birthday haha.

11. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

haha so your just another whiner lol jk

12. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

is this battle closed already?

13. lord_plankton

depends on which one you mean, wild west is running till this sunday i guess its the 6th and for the survival battle we aint gonna do a voting i guess...feel free to join the wild west..

14. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

Ok i'll scrap my post apocolyptic Kim Jong Il in his bunker then. I shall get thinking on the wild west i suppose.

15. lord_plankton

if you have it already drawn post up..but you should def. enter the wild west..seems like were goin to have a lil of competition this time

16. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

may as well, I had the basic pencil done, it'll be up soon.

17. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn184_CH1PP3Y_P1080316.jpg

Not much competition from me.

18. lord_plankton

hahaha, its cool dude, i really enjoy that, feels like newspaper drawings..see you on the next battle..

19. lord_plankton

20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i dig it dude. shadings real nice. damn i started one but i scratched it cause i didnt like the direction it was headed. i got another one planned out tho. i'll start on it tonight.