Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

well, first off why the fuck are you changing names, gimme the reasons and I miight be able to help out.
    because the way you handle your name depends on why you've chosen it in the first place. I'll elaborate later

2. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

what type of marker or pen do u guys use to outline?
    cause lately i have been using a Micron pen and its kind of a hassle
    since i have to outline it twice to make the lines fatter. it comes out really clean though

3. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Niceday fineliner 0.3 mm
    rollerball 0.7 mm
    And sometimes stabilo fineliners or micron pen just what i can grab from my sister because she does art school

4. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

just use a sharpie.. no need for that fancy shmancy shit if you aren't doing anything baller, nah mean?

5. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

i just use a cheap regualar everyday pen .
    dosnt matter what type of shit you use its how u use it .
    i get all my black book shit at the dollar store.
    except the book itself

6. 8===D

8===D Banned

sometimes i use a pen that makes a black line but if im doing a really lovely picture for my mum i use a blue pen because thats smoother to write than a black

7. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

picture for ur mum . ahhaahah
    ok?

8. Bas

Bas Senior Member

Stabilo Point 88 for the skeleton, Edding 1200 for fatter outlines. It works for black, but I don't know how well colours would go together. A combination of Stabilo Point 88 and Stabilo 68 or Edding 55 and Edding 1200 will probably work better for that. All are not very expensive and pretty durable.

9. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I just found out I've had a scanner for years and never realized it...and now I'm really pumped.
    But, I have tried it already and I get 2 options, scan and reprint or scan and save to memory card. I'm assuming to upload it to your computer you need the memory card but I have never used a scanner so can someone explain what type of memory card and what to do? Thanks

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  10. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

If I scan i do it at my computer and there you have too right click and then there stands scan too my images

11. Bas

Bas Senior Member

Yeah, it usually just saves to your harddisk as a default. I can't imagine you need a memory card. If the software itself doesn't run, you might need to install a driver in order for it to work. If that's the case, just go to the company homepage, search for the scanner type, and install the driver. Should be easy as pie.

12. Hick94

Hick94 Senior Member

"easy as pie" love it
    i was just wondering whats the best rustoleum to buy and can you use any types of caps on them?
    sorry but im clueless when it comes to paint

13. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

buy cans. Paint with them. As for caps theyve pretty much fucked all the can systems over to male systems which shit all works for. Best bet is to try and find female cans and grab those while u can. paints paint. And no not all caps fit all cans. Ull learn through trial and error

14. notmikegiant

notmikegiant Senior Member

you can also get sekt cap adapters if you want a wider variety of caps to use on rusto cans, just google them

15. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Yo whats up, i been sketching a lot and I was wondering how I can get my hands steadier. My lines are mad shaky, i cant freehand a straight one. Been using bars and a ruler but I don't want to have to rely on the shit to get decent.

16. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Its ok to use rulers man... but to make a crisper line grasp your utincel lightly and move it briskly not pushin agains the paper hard.

17. Bas

Bas Senior Member

I guess that shouldn't be too much of a problem when using a pencil, but it becomes a bitch once you start inking your stuff. If that's the case, just go and find a lot of pieces, drawings, sketches, etc that you find on the internet and like, and print them in greyscale. Then just ink all the lines on them. It's a great way to improve your inking skills, and - hopefully - also to increase the steadiness of your hand, since you're just practicing to draw all sorts of clean lines.

Plus, what Hipe said is absolutely true as well. And always turn the paper in such a way that you can most easily draw the line you need to draw. Your wrist and elbow can only do so much.

18. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

ok so i have started a small toy crew with me and 2 others and obviusly we are not very good yet and wont be for a long time (i have only been writing for about 2 months). i have already completly covered my area in tags and slaps, and a few throwups in the tunnels and small areas. and i was wondering how i would team up with another crew and or get more people in mine? also we have a very scrict set of rules which are 1.no writing on personal proporty (including stores) 2.fight to the death if some one attacks a friend 3. no sniching.

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Just keep doing what youre doing. If your good enough eventually people will find you if they want to get down.

20. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member