Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Colors

Colors Banned

lol mori i waas scared i was going to be charged because i also got like $80 worth from the bs store cuz i thought it was all free... haha. Amazon just gave me an email and said the card got rejected, im hoping bombingscience gives me a similar email soon so i can stop wondering.

2. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

If it's debit the bs charge should also be rejected, unless it's a real debit (not american express gift card) with overdraft 'privileges'. Either way you should be able to check the statements online and see whats going on.

edit- i just re read your original post, since it's a gift card you just have to check the balance on the company's site. But don't even worry about it, you're not connected to the card in any identifiable/liable way, they can't come after to collect if their program fucked up.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  3. Skame Graffiti

Skame Graffiti Banned

4. Colors

Colors Banned

Word, thanks norf. These companies take a while to email haha. And skape: ok

5. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

KOC ROUTE 666 its an aussie crew, they go everywhere. look em up on youtube.

6. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

cheers, these guys are great, if you know any other aussie crews could you pm me

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

theres another one called metal advocates, their more brisbane based tho

8. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

9. sez.

sez. Member

gta change my name cuz the cops took pics of my old shit how do u guys feel about ''base''?

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

kid, do your thing, don't be concerned about "how WE feel" about your alias. We're supposed to just be a bunch of letters on a computer screen who rip on you to get better.

12. sez.

sez. Member

fasho man good lookin i was asking to see if that name was taken by some one well known or played out ya dig? but ima roll with it

13. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

fuck writing base. be my hero. write "jazz dick" instead. do it.

14. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

hey is there a place where peope who arnt toys can put up handstyles and throwups from books n stuff?

15. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Cooldawg, if you think you're up to it, go to the Picture section of the forums, they have topics from Tags to Pieces.

16. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

or the intermediate thread

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

well yeah, first try the intermediate thread. if your shit gets deleted, then you're not ready to be considered "not toy"

18. toopski

toopski Guest

lol u wanna change just because they took some flicks of ur word ive had it happen heaps even talked with the cops doing it

19. Big Africa

Big Africa Member

Changed my name to OREM trying to see if its been overused or taken by someone well known

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  20. VERBS

VERBS Member

yo,i know ive posted on this thread a couple of times,but i cant seem to find them,im a complete n00b at this shit yo ive still read the fourum insturction but im still confused looking for someone who can PM me and give me a quick talk about bombing science,like the battle fourums,how to use to the forums etc ,please anyone could sure as fuck use the help.peace to all.

VERBSTYLEBABY.