Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

toy simps

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by crystalmeth and abortions, Apr 6, 2008.

Share This Page

1. remos

remos Senior Member

bump

2. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Maloer that shit is nice man. I like that a lot. I'm not really a fan of the R. just looks out of place to me, but besides that I think you're on to something. Keep it up.

Probably one of the main things that bothers me about simps is if you fuck up it's so noticeable. I know there a bunch of things wrong with this but I've been flapping my gums on here and haven't posted anything so....

ai481.photobucket.com_albums_rr171_mccauwi25_Picture070.jpg

3. mtown

mtown Banned

maro:good simple,keep doing that.
    ps:no fuckin arrows in your handstyle!
    lataaa

4. mtown

mtown Banned

5. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  6. mtown

mtown Banned

drew: nice simp keep doing that,make the r bar ( the l part) straighter and fatten them bars up and maybe do a 3d with a vanising point!
    laturr guys

ps:nice start man

7. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

8. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

9. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Question i never did simps before so i dont know how to do them,how can i learn.I write sneak.Any tips?

10. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

use bars for letters mostly do simple letters., and check this thread u will understand what simp is :D

11. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

hey guys, just read the crits. thanks for the tips i'll use those next time i write. i went to my boys house today and wrote a little there... here's three of them

[Broken External Image]:http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6797/img000675ev4.jpg

totally fucked up the W on this next one (and the 3d for that matter). I like the way the "DRE" turned out though. any tips on the 3d, or on this piece in general? here it is:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3083/img000678rk2.jpg

this one says "cerial"
    [Broken External Image]:http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8673/img000676ld3.jpg
    yeah.. i know i need to learn how to do the shine properly lol. that shine thing made it look way worse. oh well. tips always appreciated :]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  12. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

thanks Bink. you might wanna fatten your E up a bit and keep them the same height unless you were going for that.

How do you guys go about starting to add style to your letters? little by little? do you start by making the first letter of your name look sweet and then make the rest fit that style?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  13. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  14. Gemini2

Gemini2 Member

just started

Attached Files:

15. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

16. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

give crits to get crits and start using bars.

17. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

sholo - i'd get rid of the lines through the S... kind of throws off the whole flow of the piece
    asiam - good shit... keep it up
    tep - thanks for the tip, i'll look into the 3d. i'd fatten up the e on yours

here's some more of mine... first one here is a straight simple... used bars and all. looking at it now , i needa even out that "w":

[Broken External Image]:http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6460/img000686jd4.jpg

just messing around with bubble letters (tips on coloring and doing the "shine" thing please... I totally f'd that up lol):
    [Broken External Image]:http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8066/img000685op6.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  18. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

nice start on the first one but you still need to clean it up

19. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

20. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member