Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah, i had that shit pounded into my skull when i was a kid, they were teaching kids one liners before they hit puberty

cursive that is

2. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

hahah dang dud I did the same shit in biology class cept I was doing roxys, I'd always act like my head was down after I crushed it up in a bill then line it up n blow em down hahaha

3. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

right.the one thing i loved about highschool,every ones on pills <3
    me and the bathroom stalls had some good times between class crushing shit up in paper towels then putting it in my nose.
    sucks i have to be sober now,lifes a bitch.fuck growing up,i hope i die young.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  4. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

shit I had a chapstick bowl made wit a socket, screen, and chapstick tube... it was made to look like a simple chapstick stub and I used to go in the bathroom wit a bowl packed and light up haha everyone would be smoking cigs and I'd be smoking tree haha... and yeah I'm in the same boat bro... fucking probation and I've already had too many charges to fuck up anymore

5. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

lol,i always just walked out when i wanted to smoke,much easier.
    i came from a family of criminal,im the first one not to go prison by age 17.
    That makes me an over achiever :p

6. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

yea fuck that prison noise I've watched too many of my friends go

7. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

same here.
    but i have a feeling it's coming my way shortly.
    all i know is,if worse comes to worse,im running and not looking back,i have no reason not to.

8. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

@ weedeater... I don't even use cursive at all.. what a waste that was lol
    and yeah douche dude maybe u should slow down wit the crazy man I went from being an alcoholic at the age of 19 n a stoner to sober and going to the gym like 4 times a week... I'm gonna be able to scale buildings like a mofugga when I get off probation hahaha:cool:

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

highschool is for faggots

10. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

uhhh,fuck all that,we're all young at one point,i dropped out and went back when my grandma died,did it for her,no other reason than that.
    ...and i've been working on straightening my life out.One of the reasons i dont actualy put in work anymore.
    Quitting the actualy act of writing was one of hardest things i've done(thank god for paper and pens lol).So was quitting all the drugs.
    I miss being numb for every event that goes on ever.
    i just have no actual plan on where im going or what im doing at this point....

11. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

i guess im a faggot then. Also you guys are gnar

12. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

...nah fuck that too.I'm just got my drug experimentation stage out of the way earlier then most.

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

goddamn! this raelly IS a chat room lol... a whole page only overnight :p

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I've never understood the appeal to railing something before or while at school. Why would you want to be on while at school? Seems like such a waste.

15. ian

ian Elite Member

^I agree with this, although depending on whats goin on that day i think smokin bud could be enjoyable. My senior year a bunch of kids decided it was cool to drink before school and be drunk in class. Honestly thought that was the dumbest idea ever

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Weed is a depressant though amiright? I smoked weed practically everyday before my last 2 years of highschool, and then again at lunch. Weed doesn't make you want to do a lot. I used to be all about the addie while at school but then it turned into if i didnt have a shit ton of work to get done id just feel like im wasting it by sitting at a desk all day. So when people are talkin about thizzin or railin some oxi at school or shit like that, it instantly makes them look retarded in my eyes. Seems like they want to appear as a "cool" because their high instead of wanting to just be high.

Yall should switch to bo, its a little difficult to get if you're in squaresville, but it will put lead in your pencil

I guess if your wealthy you can do all the drugs you want without any waste... god damn private schoolers

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  17. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

^^ had you not quoted that I was probably about to type a fucking book. just like anything, know what you are putting in your body. i smoke too much, but it motivates me and calms me down. im way too high strung and wouldnt be able to deal with the fucks I see on a daily basis if I wasnt baked 24/7

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol i was just using it in comparrison to adderall

19. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

ah word, i always preferred brocaine over anything else, other than that, no uppers for me

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

what about ketamine? If you can get around how expensive it is, its quite nice. Or a few ketacoke or cokamine straights gets the job done