Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ Search flickr and google for those near you.

Harvey's the best, imo.

2. EXI

EXI Senior Member

Hey guys, I've been learning simps for about 2 weeks and I think I have them. Now that I only know simps, Everytime I try to do a piece of my own style, it turns out to be a simp! Can someone help me with a way of finding that right style of mine for pieces

3. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

You're two weeks into the game...
    Relax and take it slow. You'll get there.
    And...
    [​IMG]

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

fuuuuck

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  5. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

hit it up..maybe have a lookout but sooner or later youll have to run from the cops so do it.m yes your being paranoid..

6. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

yeh what i was askin before i edited it was should i paint this spot its close to someones house, about 10-15 meters away and i can run if they call cops or whatever. bit worried about if they will hear me sprayin. im tryin to think back to times of when i paint with mates how far away i was and if i could hear em, and i think i could hear em but only slightly. no one should be awake at 2-3am anyway its just im hopin there wont be a chase coz im a smoker and cant run fast.

7. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

this may be the only time you've legitimately used this picture.

8. MakeItTakeIt

MakeItTakeIt Senior Member

You'd be better off pissing on the wall than valspar. Quickcolor is also garbage. At least get some colorplace or something similar if you're rockin dollar cans. Or just go all out, forfeit those burritos and buy a can of rusto...

If you're not rackin that is. In which case, you should be and if you were, then this wouldn't be a problem.

As for primo paint... It should only be used for piecing. Otherwise you're just a faggot.

9. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Don't know if anyone will have a clue, but going Ibiza later today, and been told there is a graff shop but have no idea wer it is, or any places to paint (legal ideally so I don't get raped by Spanish police)

Help appreciated :)

10. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

i need help with my N's letter structure. i just can't warp it properly. Do you guys know of anyone with a dope N, perferably funk style. new jersey style.

11. MakeItTakeIt

Depends on what you're lookin for. YnotSE has a bunch of different N's that are all dope. I've learned a lot from him since we share almost all the same letters.

12. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

But for the most part they are all pretty simple. I can do a simple n and N but its just when i try to warp it i get lost in translation. if you know what i mean. looking for a style someone like KWEST or MAD KD that kinda funk.

13. MakeItTakeIt

I feel ya. i can't think of any writers of the top of my head but I can give some tips. Remember that the middle bar of the N doesn't have to go from top to bottom. Generally it starts at the top of the left bar but can go pretty much anywhere on the right bar, just make sure it's not an H. Keep playin with it, sketch out your bars individually till you find a combination that works.

14. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

I'm sleepy, and didn't find the "spray paint thread". or atleast, that was such thing in here..

Anyways, has anyone tried poltergeist (mtn alien)? Will it glow in dark in any conditions, or only under UV-light? .. Basically, is it some kind of special shit, or just the same as all the other neon-colors etc, from other brands?

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ive used it, still have a full can cuz its pretty much a waste of money ...... u haveta charge it with light in order for it to glow.... theres a few places that itd work, like on business signs with timed lights, or anywhere with a light that goes off at the same time every night... then u would probably be able to see it for like 20 minutes after the light goes off..... also u can spray it on car headlights of people u dont like too lol when they shut their car off the headlights glow for a pretty long time and it just looks stupid and u cant get it off

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

good to know, i was thinking about getting like 2 of those for a street spot. I figured it'd be DOPE, you coud'nt see it in the day...but after charging from the sunlight all day...bam...glowin for at least like 2 or 3 hours at night.

oh yeah and if it goes on clear, how the fuck are you supposed to see it..especially if you do it at night...unless you like look sideways at the wall to actually see where the paint is getting laid down..

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

the problem is the glow goes away during the dusk hours... so by the time its dark enough to see, the charge is all gone.... thats why its best to do it on lit up signs or places with bright, timed lights ..... its not clear either its like light green, u can see it pretty easily

18. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

zookyook - thanks for the information, didn't know that lol... the thing why it came to my mind was that, i was watching Infamy (for the 9th time maybe).. and they showed a piece in there that glowed like crazy in the dark. (I think it was Saber's)..

If i'll get my hands on it sometime, i'll test it.. (but maybe it will happend from 5 years from now, because no shops in here carry it, and i won't order it.. i think that you can't even send spray paint from one country to another, and the postage would make the overall price very high).. though it sounds pointless (and problabally is).. but atleast i'll have cool 15 minutes with seeing it shining.

19. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

Okay I have a question for all ya, is there any female caps for transfering paint. I want to transfer a bunch of rustoleum paint into montana cans because it has better valve and all that jazz but I can't find a way to do it since the rustoleum uses female caps.... any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

20. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Stick one in the other one.
    How far SE is SE MI?