Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol spot on, the shits ridiculous

2. n0b0dy

n0b0dy Senior Member

whatcha fuckers got planned for memorial day weekend? :D

3. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Marrrrrijuwanna', Sex, and Graff.

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Does any1 remember when bombingsciencestore was selling that glow in the dark additive powder for paint? That made the shit glow in the dark after the sun/light hit it for a while? Well I got a baggy of it still and i was wondering if anyone was succesful using it in anything other then paint

5. nah!

nah! Banned

[Broken External Image]:http://www.syffal.com/userfiles/image/thats_racist.gif

o wait i forget only white people can be racist

6. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Duh. It's the only thing we minorities have. You white fags rape our women, steal our ideas and claim it's yours, steal our land and MAKE it yours by slaughtering our people for 200 years. You fuckers economically and politically invade our countries in order to take our natural resources. You fucking sick demonic pieces of shit practically gave us the right to establish a double standard.

/s

7. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

who you callin white fags man? racisms not cool. id shut the fuck up if i were you.

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Oh God, you really wanna pull the race card? I'm white, and don't give a fuck, because shit is true. Obviously, it's not for EVERY white person.

Go watch a commercial. Look at all the white people, and token black person. Where is there any middle-eastern, hispanic, asian person? You won't find them unless they fit their stereotype. See, when people talk about how racism doesn't exist for other races or say "black people always complain about it," it's because white people never get pulled over for no fucking reason. If you're anything other than white, your race is attributed to your bad thing.

White guy robs a store, you hear on the news:
    "A tall man escaped from a 7-11..."
    You hear a black dude does
    "A large black male escaped from a 7-11..."
    I shit you fucking not.

Oh yeah only white people can be racist, sorry.

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yeah dude im not for every white dude either but this guys callin out all white people.
    im with you on that commercial shit and all that, this worlds pretty fucked. but not everyones like that, its just dumb and ignorant as fuck to call out all white people callin us white fags and you fuckers. same things for any other race. its just not cool.

racism probably wasnt the best word. but shit pissed me off.

10. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

Try being a Vancouver fan... i almost switched to the kings a few seasons ago when the had Camelleri, but they turned out to suck as well anyways. I was so close to giving up on the Canucks, but this year has changed... i actually felt proud after they put away San Jose.

Next time you see a DuMaurier smoke, look at whats written on it.. WNP, White Nation Power.... how can you fight something THAT pervasive? Shit i wish i could tag cigarette filters

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  11. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

LOL. U mad?

Funny how the omission of one word can change the meaning of an idea.
    I meant to type "you white fags that".

It's crazy though, I'm taking a class on how fucking disgustingly stupid some of your grandfathers and grandmothers acted during the 1800's and during the 1900's. Your grandparents were mad creative with their rioting and murdering though. I can't even say I'd do it better myself.

You guys threw milk bottles at "******s" during 1900's. It was really disgusting, but I lol'd when I heard it. It was just too funny. Like, how sore can a person get about someone sitting next to them on a bus.

I also still can't get over the fact your ancestors managed to take the entire western half of the world, and almost completely kill off the inhabitants of that chunk of the earth that were there before you sadistic fuckers arrived.

12. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

I dunno man, it pissed off a good bit. but alls well, im not trying to start shit.
    and yeah that shit is pretty fucked up, its just humans, hopefully we change soon hah.

13. nah!

nah! Banned

have you seen this???

14. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

inb4 a jewish guy gets pissed off at egyptians for enslaving his people, inb4 europeans get pissed off at ghengis khan and the mongols for pillaging their countries, inb4 a mayan drops by and starts dropping hate on spain, sorry people ive never met from a time period before our parents were even thought of being conceived did some really fucked up shit. ive never had a slave, youve never been a slave, ive never changed the way i interact with a human being because his skin is a different color, NOTHING is stopping you from achieving whatever the fuck you want to achieve in this world because of race. i can understand bitterness because yeah, it was really fucked up, but it doesnt directly effect you, and its been going on since the beginning of time, all around the world with every single race of human beings. hating an entire race of people because of something their great great grandfathers did is weak. im not trying to make light of slavery and the after effects, but its honestly not fair to me to be looked at differently because of something i had no part it. and that makes YOU the racist. respect for taking pride in who you are, but im one of the most accepting dudes you can meet, and being grouped into what you are describing is ridiculous.

15. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

stop feeding the racism trolls, seriously its outdated

16. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

vice - yeah, i dont know why i even responded, i dont really care, even though that rant would say differently.

nah - sorry, i skip over your posts when i see them so i didnt watch it/care anything about it

17. nah!

nah! Banned

i hate it when you get called racist for calling someone black

18. nah!

nah! Banned

mah grandmother and grandfather are 200 years old.

[Broken External Image]:http://cyrildason.com/wp-content/uploads/spot_the_racist.jpg

19. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Nah, it's not about calling someone black, it's the omission of calling someone white. Why does ethnicity HAVE to play a role in everything? Like when you're asking about someone, people ask what their ethnicity is. That really doesn't fucking matter, you might as well ask their eye color, height, weight, etc.

Personally, I don't think IBU meant EVERY white person, or even the majority of them. Although leaving out that piece of information is considered a logical fallacy, I interpreted it in my own way, which is why I'm not offended.

And there's no way we're going to change, considered we were 13 minutes away from WW3 =|
    Anyway, I'm done with this subject, can we talk about tits now?