Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

2. kapi

kapi Member

local from newcastle/australia, my mates brother.
    writes seno.
    been around for years...
    here's some old shit 378613_156575524443455_100002730262447_185335_1509589477_n.jpg
    crits?

3. kapi

kapi Member

i think he goe's pretty hard, one of newy's burner's, im new to forum so i posted here.

4. cwks

cwks Banned

5. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

In dutch ''trap'' means ''kick'' and for this i wanna kick you hard, very hard!

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

and how do you say trap in dutch ?

7. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

Why did you paint over that dude???

His was probably better than yours..

8. Colors

Colors Banned

because i know him and he said its cool
    and it is better than mine im terrible

9. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

If kryl's flared hand could get a wee bit smaller at the bottom...oh yeah its on a rock....sorry I'm slow right now
    1210111550.jpg

10. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

how the hell do you get a flare to get small at the bottom? I was trying by ending the flare at the bottom tapping the surface basically but it didnt get too thin, how do you get it thin like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6LxM8dukA

11. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

depends on your can control as well as cap and low,mid, or high pressure cans... naks is using a high pressure montana can which explains his flares

12. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7032_6488991489_c961fa6720.png
    photo
    Low on paint so it had to be small and I finished just a few minutes before it rolled out. A good day...

skadeem, decent S, work on the K.
    Naked- you need a fat cap as bad as I do and on the 1st pic you ruined your own shit with all those designs. Solid letter structure, the rest comes with experience.

13. Colors

Colors Banned

yezn im feeling that one man. something about those colors just makes that looks crisp, and pretty clean. props for that

14. kapi

kapi Member

critssS?

15. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

16. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

K was fucked because when I smoke dope I tend to forget what I'm doing

17. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Yeah obviously mostly all about control but you just gottta use a bunch and find the right can cap combination, higher pressure always gonna get flares but if you got shitty paint the higher pressure is just gonna equal drippiness when it gets really skinny unless you stroke really fast. so basically practice....a lot more and treat yourself to some hardcores or something, prefereably not german montanas cause theyre fucks if you're one to give a shit. Dark blue, that really dark blue almost dark greenish looking weird blue tint of rusto is a good cheap/rackable can for responsiveness on a pink, and most any rusto with a rusto fat, most work with pinks but sometimes the leak and boy do they leak when they do. I don't trust krylon as much.....

naks with shittier paint? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJKaDNqVdeo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Also I had an idea whilst painting to make a thread concerning good colors for characteristics like this, what goes over what and doesn't react badly, shit like that....worthwhile?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  18. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Mido- do bars
    Seno- looks good, I'm not impressed by the letters but no complaints. I'm not into the artsy looking stuff but it's cool.
    SKadeem- I know the feeling haha. I sketch when I'm high and it starts out creative and interesting but I lose my focus an shit happens..
    About your thread idea, sounds like it would be helpful but not thread worthy because it's pretty easy to figure out after you've painted a bit. It's just not necessary you know.

19. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

True true I guess, it's a shitty feeling to walk a long ass way to your little toy den just to have some paint act funky and waste a half hour dickin around....but it's also probably inevitable no matter how much anyone tries to be helpful ahaha

20. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

how long did that take? id love to be able to do them intricate designs within the letters.