Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ||BREAD||

||BREAD|| Elite Member

Almost daily is on fire. Always great shit.

2. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Never thought about it like that. But I'm still too scared to leave the glass bare on my $3000 1950's summilux...

3. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I don't to be honest.
    I'm not getting anywhere near as much work as I want. I get an occasional high paying job that can last me a few weeks and I'm living on that by the skin of my teeth after paying 200$ a week rent etc.
    I basically have just marketed myself hard, website, facebook page, doing lots of free work if it gives you professional photos to add to the portfolio. I don't do any free shit any more though.
    It's all about looking professional, (which is mainly why I spent so much on a D3S) and LOOKING as if you get heaps of work when in reality you don;'t. It's all word of mouth.
    Takes a while to get to that stage and I've got a long way to go.

4. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

This is interesting. What scanner/software are you using? I'm gonna try this.

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

AK47 These photos are DOPPEEEE....well i think so anyway haha...

[Broken External Image]:http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...237249&Signature=5vFK7QRj9/6vPfgfqeiCUEPIs6U=

[Broken External Image]:http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...237332&Signature=zm+3vX3xWykdsbboaMqVigzuE5Y=

Ive been slacking on my photo taking recently....been to busy sorting out my car to sell it...and i had a fuckin traumatic experience with the girlfriend borrowing my camera...and basically ruining a roll of film which was inside it....she opened it up thinking it had wound in when it fuckin hadnt moved at all....i literally was nearly in tears over the phone...its 3 months of photos of odd places....could of punched her haha....anyway heres a quick few....some from battersea on a roll of ilford 125....

[Broken External Image]:http://www.site-photography.co.uk/battersea/1/1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.site-photography.co.uk/battersea/1/2.jpg

6. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

is that a powerplant monkey? That's awesome, I love clocks and dials.

ak: I'm using an epson perfection 500 with whatever software came on it

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

don't punch your missus g

8. ImageVerification

ImageVerification Senior Member

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yep battersea power station...probably one of londons most iconic buildings...love it there!

haha nah man i wouldnt ever...i was just like upset but mad...she was nearly in tears over the phone to me...when she bought it back to me she was nearly crying as well haha...we nearly had a group cry XD ....i mean the film might not actually be fucked as its only the last 4-5 exposures which might of been exposed as light shouldnt of traveled through the film on the roll....but meh gonna get it developed tomorrow...

11. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

yeah if it was only open for a moment it shouldnt of ruined the whole roll.
    alot of good stuff in here lately, makes me feel bad, i havent gotten out to shoot in forever

12. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

copped this today for $799. stoked

ai54.tinypic.com_i5ufc6.jpg

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

same VA i havent been out well...i have done just not shot anything...maybe in a month or two easy...just being lazy...yer she says it wasnt open for long but i dont know...im hoping it will just be the last 7-8 photos on the reel which might be fucked and the inside few will be cool...she says she put it in the developing tank in complete darkness with out the redlight even so im hoping :/

14. ||BREAD||

||BREAD|| Elite Member

15. UpstateHate585

So i need some advice. Should i sell the d7000 seeing as i can prolly get like 1300 for it easy. And take that cash and get a d700, or just chill with the d7000 and get nice glass. It's a sick camera and i can use lenses on both my cameras

16. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

d7000. d700 is due for replacement anyway.

17. UpstateHate585

Honestly, the d7000 is dope. I was only thinkin about fliipin it cuz i got it so cheap. I might just keep it and grip it and use it till the new ff nikon comes out

18. zio

zio Senior Member

if you can get another one, flip this and get another one.
    7000+glass

19. UpstateHate585

No way i can get one for 800 again lol

20. zio

zio Senior Member

i just thought you somehow got a deal off your job
    ...but i guess that would have been suspicious anyway. **buying another one for a gift ;)