Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Actually i did post something relevant...I just wanted to clear that up real quick because people are constantly misinterpreting shit I say then running with it, ridiculous as canabis beef with ll cool j...just don't talk shit and there won't be no one to put you in your place after the fact.

But anyhow, my idea was the "Check your graff name before you up it" thread so people can go in and discuss what names are no-nos and stuff because if 2 toys in 2 section of the globe start using the same name, what happens if neither of 'em quit the game?

Maybe someone could post a few links to sites that have a lot of graff names- for one the artcrimes artist directory, but I doubt that has EVERY graff name in it. I got a name I don't wanna say but I ain't found it yet-surprisingly.

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

It's impossible to have every graff name in a list, period. But you could have a list of famous writers... (other than cope2 ;))

I don't think we really need a thread like that though, maybe put it in the new to graff thread.

3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

i see what your sayin. post it up ill let it ride. new to graff thread is too vauge to just ask a question like that and most kids would probably rather just write it and learn the hard way. this way it takes the fear out of it.

post it. there have been worse threads out there. my bad about the beef. i didnt bother reading the novels u guys posted.

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

5. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

you mean you posted the 'graff names' thread? where at?

'n eyo, another thread idea- music exchange, I'm dyin' to get some new music, underground hip hop which I know theres a thread for but like I said, emphasis on the EXCHANGE part.

There was this game at other forums people played and it was like, you name a song, then the next person listens to it and rates it and posts another song, usually with a link to get the song somewhere.

Something like this, but honestly I would like to get some sort of server goin' so we can all share music 'n shit.

I wanna get soulseek but I'm not havin' an easy time to get it to work on my mac, got nicotine and shit but its not really doing anything to let soulseek work, not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

But basically, the thread would be a place for people to exchange music and reccommend music. For example, I like celph but can't really find any apathy albums, so maybe I could post in there and someone could point me in the right direction, or say "oh hey you like apathy go checkout so 'n so too"

I don't know though, it might turn out a little too much like the underground hip hop thread, but I think thats more of a discussion, and I'm looking for an exchange.

Seriously, someone should put up a server for me to leech mad music off, I don't know where all the good places to get music are nowadays, my resources are a bit dry, especially for underground stuff.

lol and no cezr i did not read that i'm not looking for beef, you guys just arbitrarily ranted about my post because it was 'such a dumb idea' but i'm sorry you feel the need to waste so much time typing to someone who blatantly doesn't care.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  6. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Nah, the "big-boys" thread :)

7. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Don't be sorry for me. Everyone has the right to their oppinion, including our right to think yours is stupid, and then your right to retort with something else stupid, and then mine to respond with something you probably think is stupid, and then yours to say you didn't read it and you don't care (which generally means you probably did read it and couldn't muster a response..)

That's the glory of the internet.

8. Fube

Fube Elite Member

all polls are limited to 10. and that being a thread has beef written all over it. unless im reading it wrong because im kinda confused on what u want a thread to be.

9. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

he wants a prom queen sorta thing...

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

He's trying to make a thread where you vote on the most active/ promising toy of the year/month/whatever

But a prom queen sorta thing could work too :)

11. ptownbomber

ptownbomber Senior Member

i dont know if this has been said but i was thinking about a thread for how to order graff shit online without getting caught. i just wanna know any tips or tricks.

12. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

You mean like ordering stickers and samples of streaks and shit?

13. ptownbomber

no like paint and markers off of oink, art primo and shit.

14. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i get all my shit from the wifes house. and i never order it myself so it's not under my name.
    im saying, do it from someones house you trust and get it sent to them. and just give them the money or whatever.

15. ptownbomber

yeah but i dont know about other companies but if you have visa and you order from a site thats out of the country (lets say bombing science )the card security people call you and tell you about the purchase. but for all the sites that are in state wouldnt the purchase show up on the credit card bill thats sent to my parents?

i wish it was that simple but i've ran into a couple road blocks.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  16. cans905

cans905 Senior Member

i dunno if this wil help but were i live u can can rechargeable credit cards that u put money on and u can use the card till the balancs runs out
    so get one of them, order off montana or wutever, and have it delivered to a fellow painters house that u trust

17. ptownbomber

i can have it delivered to my house(i just say its a sticker pack), im just worried about them finding out about the purchase somehow.

18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yea He has the Right Idea. Thats exsactly what Im talkin about.:D

OOOO..... Okay Baze I see how it is:p

19. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

(maybe the moderators could check the ten toys with the most posts and choose the best ten and then post the thread so everyone can vote)

On to my thread suggestion
    What is the first thing you do after you went out to write/bomb/tag?
    because we always talk about preparation for the night-out, but we never talk about the cooldown time.

20. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

this isnt a thread, but how come BS isnt like artcrimes?

art crimes doesnt keep ip addy's, for the safety of it's members, so is this to say that bs doesnt give a shit if we go to jail or not, as long as we buy crap from their shop when not incarcerated?

this is the kind of stuff that i talk about all the time.....

a company not caring what happens to you as a graff writer, as long as they get your moeny before you go upstate