Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. cshaobuip544488

cshaobuip544488 Banned

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

start to take a piss randomly

3. ZEUS1ONE

ZEUS1ONE Member

ya you should dress in layers because if you dip you can change clothes and then after a while just act normal or hide

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

shutting the fuck up helps get out of a bad situation. but i usually act like i'm trying to shutup because i'm so outraged at the false accusations... hardy har

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I was gonna say that. Or take a shit as your being patted down. Extra points if your wearing shorts.

6. ThatguywhodrinksTea

ThatguywhodrinksTea Senior Member

7. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

+1

8. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

yo lol this works, haha me and my boy lime where bombin killin 4th street with tags and we came to this big white box and so we walked over to the box..lime did his thang... i pulled out a mop and startd my tag, after i get MEK... lime says yo theres a car comin, i just ssaid fuck it and keeped on taggin up... then i seen red and blue lights above me.... i hid the mop im my pants and just started pissin... the cop gets out of his car and yells wtf are you doing... i looked back and said pissin... lol and he said well i see that... and he asked me my name and information and blah blah blah... the second cop serched lime they didnt find any thing.. after the hole thing was ended the cop said if i catch you pissing on my streets again your going away for a week end and told me to go the fuck home lol.... WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT... and another way to get out of a bad situation..... just run your fucking ass off cut up and down every possible alley, through yards, and jump as many fences as possible.... cops wont follow you after the 3rd fence... lol too lazy

9. ThatguywhodrinksTea

ThatguywhodrinksTea Senior Member

10. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

piss or run those are your two options lol, or run and claim you pissed if you get caught

11. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

running is the best possible thing to do if its cops.as far as the 3 fence thats bullshit i know cats that get chased 50 something blocks before they finally lost them.but hey whatever.depends on who it is.but def run and hit them fences.

12. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Are you guys sure to start pissing??Cause one time me and my freinds were coming out of the woods at around 12 after drinking we were near the train and one of my freinds went to the side and got a summomns for taking a piss and the undercover cops were dicks.So i doubt thats a good idea,well atleast in NY its not

13. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

pissing isnt going to work if they saw you tagging or if theres a fresh tag or bomb by where you are,if they smell the paint or see that its wet there gonna search youa nd youll be arrested and pissin is just going to catch their attention.dont piss.i mean seriously.

14. Rave22

Rave22 Member

i say to just run your ass and hide in the most random unexpected place ever..

15. tempest

tempest Senior Member

just got caught for the first time. feel like a dick/idiot/toy/fuckup rite about now. how long does it take you guys (who have been caught already) to sorta calm down and realize its not the end of the world?

16. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

took me from when i got finger printed, to when my mom picked me up, right after i left, i had a marker in the car, we were drivinand she would stop id go hit somethin up real fast when she was stopped at a stop light.
    its really not that bad.

17. tempest

tempest Senior Member

yeh well i think i crushed my mom. and if i get caught again.... idk wat shell do. how do u ignore that and do it anyway

18. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

tell your mom youre just an artist craving some attention, and shes a horrible parent.

but best way to get out of a bad situation is to just dip the fuck out, and change ur jacket.

19. KSFone

KSFone Member

I'd say run like fuck and ditch your jacket cause layers are key, also bright colors suck... unless wear a bright colored cheap rain cot or something that you got from the Cheap store and just ditch that when your running, they'll be looking for a bright coat and if you have something dark underneath you'll look like a totally different person.

Personally I just make sure it's clear and go, I tend to take to long looking around though haha

20. DocOne

DocOne Member

Best story I have so far is me and a couple of friends were bombing the inside of the levee that could be seen from the interstate, and some guys were stopping or pulling over for something and saw us and one of my friends turned around for no reason (I guess just that feeling) and 2 guys were staring at us in their van, I was pretty scared, but they gave us thumbs up and drove off. Started laughing pretty hard!