Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

You realize you could have gone into a bloody world of horror?

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I try to induce such things.

3. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

You should take LSD and go on a rollercoaster.

4. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

^i know right lol one day

5. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

that would be intense.
    i wouldn't do it.

6. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

I have a feeling that might be too intense for me too, but I've done some crazy shit while tripping too, so that might be a decision I'd have to make at that specific time I guess. I'd imagine that if taken the right way, a rollercoaster on LSD could be one of the best things ever though, haha.

My first time taking LSD, I went to downtown Chicago where some friends and I were going to see a concert (Coheed & Cambria for those who are concerned :D). I just remember feeling like an animal after looking at my reflection once and watching scales form over my skin. This was while I was walking down the sidewalks and passing by stores, staring into the reflections of the windows lol. Then all of a sudden this huge black guy wearing a long leather trench coat walks up to me and my buddy and asks, "What do need?" I probably did a triple-take looking from him to my buddy, waiting for him to say something since I was fucking dazed lol. He responds, "We don't need anything." (I later found out he was selling tickets to some sporting event or something). At another point during this walk in downtown Chicago, my friends all darted across this busy ass street, completely forgetting that I'm tripping balls. So here I am, alone. I step onto the street and peer down the road, but I felt like I was looking down never-ending hallways with cars speeding down them, but I had no sense of depth whatsoever. I ended up completely guessing when to run across, but I caught a horn because one car came up close lol. Funny shit.

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

scary man.
    crossing busy streets on acid definitely isn't one of the most fun things i've done.

8. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Is there a difference between hydrocodone and oxy's?

WHatever hydros are awesome either way
    I just don't like them cus I don't feel like getting addicted to them, but they're good every once in a while.

9. BLOC1

BLOC1 Member

Oxys are a lot stronger than hydrocodone.

10. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

hydrocodone= vicodin
    oxycodone= percocet

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I quit drugs. I need to live a long life with my love.

12. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

maryjane is my love..lol idk i dont got much to live for.^g4u man

13. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

has anyone here ever dun whippits

14. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yeah, they're pretty gay. They're those things you do when you're either waiting to do some more drugs, or waiting for a drug to kick in. We used to empty like 5 of the little charges into a balloon and down the whole thing.

15. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

so u dnt suggest trying it?
    i just smoke weed and ive done like vicodin once or twice but nothing crazzzyyyyyyyy

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

dont do whippets...so low. So bad for you. scummy gross-ness. We frown upon whippets.

17. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

If you do some research Loki, you'll find that Whippits, in low usage are rather safe. All it is, is laughing gas, why would your dentist give you shit that will kill you?

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I wouldnt know. I refuse to go under lol. I hate that shit I refuse.
    And most of the people I know use them excessively..because the high only lasts for like a minute..I see kids go through multiple 24 packs in a night. Not goooood.

its just not worth it in the end...to not even be satisfied and spend money on something.

I resigned from all substances...I only poke de smot now.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  20. noseteeth

noseteeth Senior Member

Another substance that is making a comeback in these parts is d.m.t. I encourage erryone to try it at least once.. It's a 5 minute high that makes you trip.. I heard that if ur trippin on shrooms or acid, d.m.t, will rocket you into intense hallucinations..
    anyone heard of it or tried it?