Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. chalo500

chalo500 Member

I think that medical doctors and good intetioned people just want to make you forget your pain. They forget that the pain is part of you. The line between unbearable pain that drives you to suicide and sadness that lets you find compassion is thin though.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. Neon_M@

Neon_M@ Member

man one of my friends shot himself a while back towards the beggining of the school year. We werent best friends but we would talk in class a lot and tallk in the halls, he would always show me funny videos or games at school...i guess you could have called us school friends. but he was the happiest kid, he was always laughing and making jokes, even going out with friends, watched inglorious bastards i think the night before my other friend texted me about it. He was also a great runner, would have done well in state this year, and he even made plans with friends to hang out later in the week. it was his birthday the day after as well, that just killed me. it hurts a lot when you see people you know grieve over someone who was so good, he would help out at churches on sunday and seriously couldnt havent been i nicer guy.

the thing is that there was no signs, he was never deppressed or angry, but something must have got to him.

3. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Yeah most my stress is comin' from my cat's passing. Had him since I was 5, tough shit man. I've been sucicidal for a long time, just more stess at a bad time. Venting, that's all. Oh and fuck you sable, GTFO.

4. actlikeyouknow

actlikeyouknow Senior Member

fair enough everyone needs to vent shit out from time to time. all i want to say is dont loose sleep over a girl you didnt even have, there are plenty of them out there. besides, if the broad was sending you 50+ texts a day and you two weren't even hooked up would you really want to deal with that shit if you did hook up? find another broad who isn't as clingy and put those fingers to better use

5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Fuck man, I just dont no anymore.

It's all just not there, and when it's there, it's not.
    Not one to ask why, more than a little pointless.

Fuck.

I'm done.

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Everyday i remember the little things about my cat and that shit is tough, and for the girl things seem to be normal between us except for her bf. Although she and I shared mutual feelings, but for whatever fuckin' reason she didn't choose to be with me....w/e same bull shit, different girl. If i don't get with her i'll find another chick in due time, but getting fucked over is a constant thing lately. Just venting really, I mean school finals(about to lose scholarships), girl, family/friends, and my cat's death added together is bringing me down.

7. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

that guy hasn't been online since he posted that. :\

8. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Meh. I'm a firm believer that suicide is just self-inflicted natural selection
    The number one goal of life is to keep living. Any organism that doesn't want to live is fundamentally flawed, and doesn't belong in the gene pool.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  9. Jackal1347

Jackal1347 Senior Member

It makes sense. And i agree with you.

But Vagrant, your a sick mother-f*cker!

10. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

word...

your cat died? bury that fucker and buy a new one.i mean it sucks to have a pet die but nothing to kill yourself over..
    bitch is blowin you off? tough luck you shoulda got with her when you had the chance...

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Ehhh it doesn't feel right to just go out and buy a new cat to replace my old one. I'll get new pet sometime in the future, but that shit sucks. My grandma passed away a week ago too, so more death to deal with. Ill survive, but just venting.

12. pwndsauce

pwndsauce Senior Member

just need to step back and look at what you do have. I've been in that sad phase as well. It all gets better eventually, man.

13. BORG

BORG Moderator

^^absolutely right, you seem to be focusing on all the hardships of life thrice, i dont wanna come off as a dick but, a cat? build that bridge and get on with your life bro, as for the bitch...if she chose him over you, then fuck her, i wouldnt even bother speaking to her anymore, she sounds like one of them psycho bitches that need attention from as many men possible, cut the "just venting", let em balls drop, focus on the positives life has to offer, and life a happy life, dont let the little shit tear you apart, also...take up drinking, heavily, atleast a 12pack daily, this will keep your spirits high and make you feel slightly happier

14. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

LOL he's contemplating suicide over a dead cat. Get real.

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Get you're head out of your ass, i've been suicidal for years and years man. This is more stress, i mean losing my grandmother whom I was very close with and my cat that i've had for 14 years die in the same month around finals time really fucked with my head. If ya got more beef GTFO or post your address cunt.

16. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

i accidently deleted my post b4 yours baze and yer lunchbox hant been on here sence he posted that I wonder????? :( :confused:

17. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Drinking ain't my thing, but i loved my cat, wasn't you're average cat either. Drank out of the toilet bowl, picked my nose for me(had him de-clawed), eat popcorn with me, eat the bottom half of my chocolate muffins(i hate the bottom of muffins), and so many little things like that. Plus losing my grandmother the same month is adding to the pain. I'll make it through, but shit has slowly been turning for the worse, and there really aren't too many positives lately. Most my friends are pricks who only give a shit about themselves.

18. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

shit i barely have any real friends anymore. all my graff friends i cant hang out with because i've gotten into too much trouble. but shit you think you got it bad my mom's dying of lung cancer, my dad's addicted to meds, my grandmother's dying, and my biological mom who i havent seen since '01 has been in a halfway house in baltimore for the past 3 years and is addicted to meds, crack, and a bunch of shit and a friend of mine got shot and killed at a royal farms a couple months back. and i'm broke so i've got to rack every now and then. too much stress here. but forreal why commit suicide? that puts your family and friends in a lot of pain. times are tough but stay positive people.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I try not to be selfish about suicide knowing some people will be hurt, but you have to admit in your situation you're hurting.

20. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

damn straight man. life's a bitch and we all know that.