Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Victoria

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by paintsexfiend, Oct 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. buket full of cray fish

buket full of cray fish Senior Member

2. capital

capital Senior Member

3. capital

capital Senior Member

4. capital

capital Senior Member

5. yortseD.eht.hturT.

yortseD.eht.hturT. Senior Member

6. buket full of cray fish

buket full of cray fish Senior Member

7. Ribs

Ribs Member

8. wreker1

wreker1 Member

9. asla

asla Member

10. UPON...

UPON... New Member

good things

Attached Files:

11. 3picpha1l

3picpha1l New Member

ok so i missed where ensoe moved from the mainland to vic and started writing expel? straight up biggest biter EVER IN LIFE! ALL HIS SHIT IS A COMBO OF OTHER WRITERS! it's disgusting to see that fukin toy catch a single hint of prop. get ur monkey retard 4 eyes open fo a crack rock n shit. the 1 cat whos under appriciated is bomer~~

12. yortseD.eht.hturT.

yortseD.eht.hturT. Senior Member

OMG! We almost had a full page of flicks without a nob gobbler spitting bull shit onto it. Darn

13. brownbager

brownbager Member

take a walk down town and see how many roof tops expel has, he kills it. Besides, he doesn't need "props" from a bunch of douche bags like us.

14. thegutter

thegutter Senior Member

how does expels shit look like ensoes? lol

15. asla

asla Member

well put brown bagger n gutter.... i enjoy seeing expels stuff....and to 3picpha.....why do homos like you have to give graff a whiny vibe...nothing will ever be good enough for you....cause u compare writters to other writters and one is similar so he obviously bite the style...your retarted...grow up..paint...love it..post flicks stop being so weak.

and bomber is a clown...if he had a better attitude maybe he wouldnt get so much hate his way....

16. eTAW

eTAW Senior Member

fuck off

who cares about his attitude, victoria has hands down the lamest, shittiest graffiti "scene", really who cares if any losers from here like you?
    i dont even know why i check this website

17. order66

order66 Senior Member

i don't know if this is a joke but ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!! Expel is one of the hardest working writers in this city! most of the writers here (i'm not sure if i should even refer to them as writers) are shit and don't do anything except bitch on this stupid forum and go out once every 6 months and puke up some shitty tag on a bus shelter and call themselves king.
    one of the only people out there doing it is Expel and i mean really painting, fighting the buff and competing with toys. not pretending.
    with the exception of a hand full of people, this city has no idea what a real graffiti scene is. SMARTEN UP FAGGOTS!

18. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

3p1cpha1l = epic fail.....L33t speak + bomer jocking + 1 single, solo post = bomber's new screen name? Might be on to something here. I don't know of a single writer, in their right mind or who has any knowledge of graffiti that would hold Bomer over expel. I'm hoping you're going to claim ignorance on this comment. **edit: furthermore, expels letters have little to no resemblance to ensoes, whether it be tags, pieces or throwups.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  19. capital

capital Senior Member

stolen

a3.bp.blogspot.com__QJ4QEO9aDGI_SeanYfcd39I_AAAAAAAAAIo_6oERZ7WgaLc_s320_Herm_Derf.jpg

a4.bp.blogspot.com__QJ4QEO9aDGI_SdjivGRxmQI_AAAAAAAAAHQ_TKs0nBz39ek_s320_Ghosty_4.jpg

a4_bp_blogspot_com__QJ4QEO9aDGI_SdjiJeCgs5I_AAAAAAAAAG4_bHr17thDUfI_s320_sight__.jpg

20. okibi

okibi Senior Member