Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

hah... anyone that read my post could clearly tell my mop ripped to shit, and its STILL better than anything u can post... wheres that pic big man? ...thats what i thought, consider urself shaken off... and fv was mistaking u for someone else, so THATS whats up douchebag lol

its apparent in all those tags i posted, but to further explain, heres another pic from that night, if u cant tell the nib on this mop is fucked ur a retard, look at the bottom of the R and the underline, it goes from thick to real thin because theres nothin but plastic on the tip... and yet, even my shittiest tags are still better than what rewt can post lol
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4112_5039870095_71b344ef2d.png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  2. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

You gonna' write a book with all these excuses...?

I don't flick many hands but Ill snap one that the cities been nice enough to let run for half a year.

3. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

zewl- that tag would be fresh on a flat surface but that handrail makes it look bad

rewt, againnnnnn....... its ONE valid excuse... u seem to just ignore that and tell me that my handy sucks... like i said though, ur shaken off, u havent produced anything better, ever, that was the other point i just made ;-)

4. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

I feel it...don't really care...but I see what you're sayin. And I'm feelin that E on that hand up there.

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Thanks man... I don't care if the name is Taken lol... I write Mone' pronounced Money... And I believe that style speaks for you rather than the name... The best writer can rock whatever name you know what I mean... Also I did put a thowie on that wall lol... it needs work though i'm aware...
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_0929001807.jpg

6. *Patch!

*Patch! Senior Member

i like that nemor tag, the drips are a bit sloppy but you said thats from the mop. The only thing i dont like on it is the swoop type thing on the leg of the R

7. Phigure

Phigure Member

@MoganOne: The throw is decent. The E at the end is not uniform with the rest of the letter heights and widths. I don't think you should tilt the M,O, and N, just paint them straight up and down.

Itried to add flow to this, but I use that term loosely.

@FuckTheFame, I don't know how I can connect the D and the E in a one liner. haha. I'll play around with it some more.

[Broken External Image]:http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7750/img5727u.jpg

8. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thanks for readin that part patch ;) hah... yea ive gotta work on handstyles with this name more often

mone i like that throw except the E, u should make the E just like ur N kinda, at least make it the same size as the other letters, the M is dope shit, i love black fill white outline throws, best combo ever

9. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

10. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

I didn't say your hands suck. I just said your mopwork is lacking.
    Just because I have a bad wrap here doesn't mean I don't know I'm talking about.
    That's another great excuse for your short novel by the way...

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  12. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

I'm done? Stop talking? You've already written four chapters to a short story and you tell me to stop talking? Haha. You mad, *****! You mad!

[​IMG]
    No nib. No bullshit. Nothin' fancy, just writin' my name at rush hour at a four way...
    Done with an AP Drip Mop Mini.

Figured I'd post a hand that was done with 'no nib' to compare. Your drips were forced. My drips were in the ink.
    You can tell they were forced from them big blotchy thick lines. It's obvious you squeezed or put more pressure into those lines and areas as opposed to the others.
    I say this because it reminds me of how some of my lines came out when I first tried to use a mop and wanted to get those drips.
    If you have a nice squeeze mop, you barely have to squeeze it. Just hold her tight and rip it.
    Personally, I still think you're squeezing too hard and lack consistent pressure throughout your motions.
    Like I said, it's in the ink...

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  13. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

i heard a good technique was to squeeze the marker a little when your at the bottom of your tag. that way the drips arent overlapping any letters. but personal i just write it and get the fuck out. technique be damned...the tag is there regardless

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

so rewt, does legibility mean anything to u???? could ANYONE read that shit u just posted???? looks like eTTTTTTTA... way to get ur name up lol

and i told u to stop talking because the thread moved on and we were just cluttering it, but apparently UMAD! lol cuz that tag is SHIT....
    and rush hour at a 4 way? thats the gayest shit ive ever heard, u try to talk urself up like ur on some buket shit bombin every day and every night, ur a joke... im posting my blotchiest ugliest tags against that in the beef thread... keep our squabble outta here cuz it doesnt belong

POSTED IN THE BEEF BATTLE THREAD NOW

15. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

EEEWWWWWW.
    It looks like you tried to rag yourself once (fail underline), then finally succeeded in ragging yourself after your second try.

Also, are those even letters?

16. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

EWWWWWWWW.

It looks like Anion tried to rag himself (fail underline),
    then succeeded in ragging himself after his second try.

I also love how the ***** Anion hasn't said anything about battling Nemor.

Now my lol's will be stronger IRL when I see Anion giving crits on hands.

17. ReSeM

ReSeM Senior Member

i see what you were talking with the drips
    buuuut a little wack to me with the whole T cross spreading through the ENTIRE tag. its unnecessary and looks like a guy who writes rewlum got lined
    would have looked cleaner with a cleaner mop

18. Phigure

Phigure Member

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

hey hade i drew this up real quick cuz i couldnt describe what i wanted to.... the way ur A and D are they kinda both look like Os... maybe try somethin like this? work with it...
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4150_5047571438_06fc3ae9e2.png

20. Phigure

Phigure Member

I tried to make the A and the D a little more distinguished. Are they still too similar?
    EDIT: I just realized the H is too small compared to the other letters.

[Broken External Image]:http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2184/img0313ip.jpg