Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

nigga_please.jpg
    no one can fuck with u unless they see ur face while ur doin somethin illegal... thats all u haveta keep in mind, bottom line

and the right bars on that k are too thin... other than that its average good

2. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Do any of you know if the names Mesk or Masek is taken?

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

google/flickr search ......zookyook check out the wall thread caught a sick ass pask out here .

4. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i know the 4th amendment.. however they cannot go willy nilly searching your phones texts and picture, shit they probably have the power depending on your phone company or whatever but no cops gonna really fuck with that unless you get reports for a bomb threat or something dumb and it comes back to a text sent or information which could be held on a phone.... and they still need a search warrant for your phone....
    anyway, the cops still ignore the your amendments...cuz therrr pigs... I've had cops ignore that amendment 3 times and shit aint cool, luckily only got charged once:D

6. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i looked on google and flickr, theres quite a few masek's and mesk's out there but not any in this area or on BS that i could find. anyone think one is better then the other? i cant decide...

7. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

either or it will all be good practice because when you get better you might change your name again anyhow ... there will always be another writer with the same name anybody thinks of. its just a matter if they are on a boss type status or they are local in your area other than that fuck it write it. write skware lol

8. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

If you write Mesk I will personally take offense to it and spend half of my time on BS harassing you.

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks hipe, yeh i just want to try some other letters and stuff, i dont think anyone writes those around here, if i end up having to change one il just use the other or think of something else i guess, kind of want to do mesk though lol.
    why norfshuthr?

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  10. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQzTsbNZrGU

Just google the name. He was an early inspiration to start writing for me, used to see a real old throw of his on my way to school. So don't you go bastardizing his name fuckface. ; )

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

hes from Winnipeg come on, but fine w.e il just use something else.

12. aiko

aiko Senior Member

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lmao? a cop dont need a warrant to search your phone. That may be one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard.

Probable cause aka PC, allows a cop to do whatever the fuck he wants in terms of search and seizures as long as youre in a public place. If you have incriminating photos on your phone when a cop rolls up on you, take your phone out of your pocket and take the battery out. So when they put that shit on the hood of their car after emptying your pockets, the pig that shows up next wont look through it. In my experiences they only look through your phone when its already on.

This is when you think you can get away with whatever you have been doing. If you have paint on your hands, or drugs in your pocket, and you know for a fact an escape route isnt accessible, you should probably take care of those things before your phone. But if you dont have paint on your hands, but paint on your person, seperate your phone and battery.

14. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

ya they will just go looking in your phone if you have it on without a lock code allowing them to just look at shit, like they will do if your bag is open or door unlocked/open
    separating battery and phones a good idea

if a cop isn't able to just look through your phone cause it isn't on or has a lock, and they want to, they can't force you to do shit. they will have to go get a search warrant and they can search that and other shits in the process.
    aint no ones gonna get arrested for "not letting a cop look through their phone"

15. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfcefpoCj0M
    mhm

16. aiko

aiko Senior Member

i want a gingerbread cookie
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__0EoPRThBNV4_TidnREVgPpI_AAAAAAAAAJY_ID6k6PXTuRw_s1600_gingerbread_man.jpg

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

18. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

^^ king of gifs/pics

20. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

hahah gingerbread man boo cocky...greasy stuff lol