Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diss The Person Above You-Freestyle Battle Cypher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trowel, Mar 4, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

this is called dis the person above you, so it should be easy to tell that i aint mad foo.
    I aint mad, and I also dont front, too bad I cant say the same for you, a fuckin chump.
    "life leanin towards a life of crime"???? yeah okay come back when youve actually served hard time.
    As for the e-beef, I wont be finished yet, as long as theirs fags like you lurkin on the internet.

2. parasiticruffian

parasiticruffian Senior Member

buahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

3. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

yo ribcage your bars are wack and your style has been played, you got your name from what shows as a product of them aids. your mind is enslaved, you boost your ego on bombing science, when i see cats like you i run your shit and swell your eyelids, im sure you claim to be violent in night lit skys, kid. but behind the screen is another herb that would be ridin on MY dick.

4. parasiticruffian

buahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Damn serk you bein more violent than me, your rhymes so tight they should be on TV
    And you should sell out,then maybe hipsters might care what your talkin bout
    But not me, cause im too dumb, I just do what I say cause im havin fun
    so this ones about me, and not she..... meaning you..... a fuckin tool
    Yep I got aids but thats not where my names from, I got it cause ive broken just about all of em
    but it dont matter cause you aint care, im just gonna sit here lookin witta blank stare
    at you a giant fuckin tool, whose to hood and to gangsta to admit im cool

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

O and I dont ride on nobodys dick, you must have me confused with madballs...

7. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

why would i call u cool *****? that would be a lie. and you WOULD ride my dick if you knew about my life, yea im bigheaded but its justified bc i shine. and i can tell by your post count that your hustle aint like mine. but i guess thats irrelavent, let me get passed the selfish shit, ima spit a few quick bars, just so it shows i settled it. its 2011 bitch mr.deed was in 05, so your location isnt as funny, as u were thinkin in your mind. and i can tell by flow tactics you've seen 8 miles too many times. talkin shit about your self doesnt really work in real life. im tryin to get banned, so i can stop getting e-jocked online...

8. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

fuck bombing science

9. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

this topics funny as shit, but nobodies riding anybodies dick. Ribcage right back at you, fuckin chump, you ain't a leader WHAT. You was never shit, your mother should've swallowed you. Thats the words of Big L right there, in the Big Picture, the 98' Freestyle and he'll beat you bear. I know I'm no fucking thug or gangsta, and I know I'm not a chump who can't bank ya. I aint strong thats true but at least I aint a fool. I'll always be around but I aint no tool. I'm not looking for e-beef I was just bein funny but if you cant see that, then whos the dummy?

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

LOL @serk that was pretty good

I wouldnt ride your dick if you was the mayor, and you can keep talkin shit but your just a player hater
    I only talked about me because of you, and this is the internet so everything you say must be true......
    You can talk about my post count but that dont mean shit, I just talk a lot more than you cause im not eatin dicks
    Lol and shiiiit I thought mr Deeds was tight, but it aint that funny anymore so I guess your right
    but only about that, and nothing else, it wasnt fuckin 8 mile that made me talk about myself
    I aint kidreny, I dont bite 8 mile, but if you get banned a few *****s round here might actually smile
    But not me, cause I enjoy the bullshit, you should stay out a little longer so I can skeet on your girls clit

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

shit out of luck bein a post ninja stealin my post's spot, its all good tho cause hes as dumb as a rock
    Hes got no skills and hes got no thumbs, hes prolly this retarded because he diets on tums
    ***** you is a fool, despite what you say, now follow madballs and kidreny, jump in their pile and get gay

12. Madballs

Madballs Member

Man you're so weak Ribcage, he took your spot so what, and fuck look at your signature, I see Parasiticruffian, you guys are more than less biased, being butt fags for each other, man.. "He's dumb as a rock?" shit that's
    like the best line I've ever heard one come up with.. Like Shit Outta Luck said, mama shoulda swallowed you whole, then we won't be bothered by this troll, he's losing vocab, saying the same shit over and over about KidReny,
    like learn to move on, this is the 'diss the person above you thread," not grow beef for another cuz you've been smothered one too many times over. Bend over, so I can kick you up the ass into a speeding, Land Rover.

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

UUUUhhh for real? you guys trippin like little kids and shit, cant take a joke madballs?

Like I said way up there at the top, and like you said in your own wack ass little thing this the "diss the person above you thread" dont get butt hurt when someone disses you, cause thats whats this threads for, I aint got beef w/ kidreny, Im just building off what ive already said. on a side note dont get jealous either(madballs) when someone says something funny
    ... carry on

Kick me up the ass? Pchhh everything you say is just gas
    fuck your ugly you need to buy a mask, then maybe do some pills to keep yourself on task
    the point of this thread is to rhyme smart, but your just spewing nonsense like a fuckin tart,
    or a fuckin fart, cause your rhymes be smelly, you just sit all day while your moms makes you PB and jelly
    shit im gettin bored seeing yall get butthurt, might as well go see Reny and get your nutts burnt
    Its about that time ima smoke some hash while thinkin about your rhymes cause they like you and your whole family, their trash

14. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

that eatin dicks line was kinda cute, it actually made me giggle,
    my girl might let u if your dick wasnt so little. ***** your flow trickles,
    mine flows like a river, my words show images, punchlines like motion pictures.
    dissin you comes quicker, bc you got way less substance, yall arguin like bitches,
    you need to just have butt sex. hahahaha

meatballs dick is intemidated by his nutsack, another white *****, still bumpin funk flex,
    he writes his raps on train tracks, and post pics on myspace, while he wears a resporater,
    with toy guns on his waist. wait. dont reconcider and quit typing, ill still think your wack,
    but ill give you points for trying.

15. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

meatball reconsidered and quit typing. lol. i might linger around this thread for a while. if they dont ban me by previous posts

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

shiiiiit lmao

Your girls lying to you nigguh she frontin, cause she aint be gettin bigger from you, a munchkin.
    My flow is clogged, thats why it trickles, but your girl dont care when im suckin on her nipples
    So what your sayin is your flow is a river? Sounds to me like you might need a tampon nigguh
    Which explains a lot, like how you want to get banned, youve got lots of reasons, but its cause you have no fans
    nobody likes you, thats the reason why you wanna leave, gettin all emotional contemplatin the squeeze
    Gettin all congested fuck you need to sneeze, but dont blink, the real reason why I didnt fuck your girl is cause her pussy stinks
    Like chowder, shits sour, Ima come peep game what youve got to say in half of an hour

17. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

yea yea, my girl this , my girl that. silly ***** you frontin like she would LET you smash.
    unless your really stuntin and you got plenty of cash, and even then she'd take it and run and tell me to come and beat that ass.

im 0ut DiiZ shiiiEt. 0ne l0v3. bRik SQu@d

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao whered everybody go?! It aint as fun when theres not a bunch of people

19. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

Whats this talk about dick riding, i sign in, and see lips widening, washing down bars, faster then the tides in, designing, raps and rhymes with metaphors to tie in, thats right im the herbivore, serving more, beef then a ranch, i stay on my shit like leaves on a branch, and parasitic, your crazy, im ballistic, that line you refrenced me, i bet you thought i missed it, im not here to tap gloves, with weak minds and wack mugs, half these dudes are jokes, i call em doug funny, im robbin these toys, tryna mug gumby, go ahead laugh that WAS funny, but thats all folks, bugs bunny.

20. parasiticruffian

that wasnt a diss... foo