Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

2. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

gesus what is that? heroin?

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yessiir, just took another run

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

that isnt a staffie...i dont think
    and guy, you need a lot more than a twenty for brownies
    just make some firecrackers, its easier, put a gram in each
    (google search firecracker recipe)

5. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

would a baby food jar would be big enough to start a plant in?

6. vegimite on toast

7. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

does growing your plant in a 2 liter bottle with the stem of it shooting out of the top of the bottle and the roots spreading in the bottle actually work?

8. vegimite on toast

9. Nem

Nem Elite Member

i noticed for the first time today theres a tiny resin build up on the screen of my window!

thats what you get for smokin outta the same spot for 3 years. XD

10. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

gesus c'mon man even though we've had our differences i like you.... shooting shit just ain't smart. just stick to railing the shit! shooting shit ain't metabolized or anything (bad bad bad). you seriously gotta realize wtf u're doing and get out of it before it's too late (even if it might be). i used to be hardcore into drugs to and i didn't realize wtf i was doing 'til it was done. u gotta think health (you're body lasts you UNTIL YOU DIE) and future. honestly man just fade out of it slowly.... continue doing it less and less until it eventually fades out in a couple months and you won't even notice. i just hate to see someone throw their life away (shooting heroin is def one way). you've probably had more experiences with drugs than me but seriously man you gotta smarten up! smoke and rail it then do it one time less a week until it's gone. then you can do it once every 6 months without even worrying about it! i fuckin developed some sort of neuropathy cause of drugs (if i smoke weed, do coke, amphetamines, ANYTHING that makes me trip including shrooms n acid my back will hurt, and this ain't no walk in the park pain). seriously man just be careful and get out of it. you don't see yourself going but you will at one point when it's too late cause you're just caught up in the moment. believe me when i tell you it's not worth it. once you get into the habit of doing it every few days or even weekly it just increases gradually without stopping unless you stop. just be careful that's all i have to say. i'm not you're mother but someone on the same level as you trying to make you realize what's going on! i know you can relate cause i know you deal in quants. i used to be the same way (wtf is a couple pills out of 100 right?), but please for you're sake give up shooting shit. you know as well as me that alcohol can fuck you up worse than anything so just stick to that n weed (after you fade out). also quitting dealing (no one has those quants without dealing) helps a lot. in any case take care man i seriously hope you don't fuck yourself up to the point of no return

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

naw its too late once this last run (bag bog) runs out im going to the doctor and going to try to be put on seboxin (sp) which is for coming down off heroin, it doesnt get u fucked up jsut takes away the withdrawls it also acts as an opiate blocker so even if i still do it i wont feel it... and that will eb me off the junk faster and alot easyer

but i been slammign things about 2-3 years now im long past the point of "should cut it out"
    but if theres one thing i am is safe and careful, i always keep my gear in the best quality, never share only use expensive bottled water, clean cotton i never share any of my gear with anyone

but i do apprciate the concern for someone u dont know, but trust me man im safe and know my limits i also know whenits tome to stop and its to that point...like i said this is hopefully my last run ill take for a lil while

12. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i kinda want to do heroin, snort it though...casue i used to absolutely love when id do oc...and damn, heroins soo much cheaper and stronger high...gotta try it once right?

me nad you never got along gesus but good luck with your self rehabilitation, hope it all works out for you...

13. ODonthesetrees

14. SOBER

SOBER Senior Member

anyone know anything about klonopin? i tried to read up on it but i didnt really find anything.

someone i know just said they were gonna get drunk then do adderall and klonopin and i was wondering how bad that would fuck you up, and if it would kill you or anything. cuz i kinda dont want them to die. you know how that is.

15. DankNC

DankNC Guest

theyll get you fucked up to where you dont need to drive, but ive taken 9 and not died (im fuck w/ pill alot tho) and my homie did 19 i think, but he hasnt died yet, so he/she should be straight if they dont drive

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

if you're into downers more than uppers and love oc, i guarantee you try h once and you'll be doing it every week at least. dont fuck with it at all, its a tough gig to break.

17. ODonthesetrees

i dont think mixing lots of alcohol with kpins is a good plan, but not sure if it will kill you...depends on your body size, previous history with the two and how much you take of both subsatnces obviously...but general rule of thumb dont mix lots of alcohol with pills

18. ODonthesetrees

wanna make a bet on it? i have very good control

19. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

HAHAHA i want to see this...

20. ODonthesetrees

well itsn to gunna be too soon, i dont plan on getting down with H during my senior year of football, when i do it itll probably be like next summer